TRESemmé European Tres Create Styling Putty uploaded by Sandra L.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Giovani M.
Giovani M.
I have been using this product to give my hair texture for styling for years, and I seriously LOVE it...when I get a good jar of it. Some jars are far too watery which causes my hair to be limp and lifeless. Other jars are so thick and full of the fibers it is extremely difficult to spread it through your hair. If Tresemme could make every jar be a "good" jar, I would buy 1000 of them and stockpile it! Now that it is not available in stores near me, I will find a replacement product b/c the inconsistency makes it not worth ordering.
Elaine D.
Elaine D.
I haven't personally used this particular product before, but my husband has a hold on the hair gel corner of the bathroom and has experimented with lots of different companies and strengths of gel. He has a favorite but since this is made by my favorite brand of shampoo, I'm sure it will do the job perfectly. A rather curious Father's Day gift, don't ya think? ;)
Randi A.
Randi A.
Windsor, MO
This creation is literally to die for!! I have the kinkiest curls but they will freeze in a heart beat. when if found this I was in love just by first scrunch! it didn't leave my curls crunchy and it exceeded all expectations! If you haven't tried this I definitely recommend to those curly girls!
I really enjoyed using this product it, it left my hair soft and not really sticky as other products do. I prefer using this product because it makes your hair feel amazing and alive. I would really recommend this to people that have hair like me example; think and really curly
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love their products they're amazing they have kind of weird smell to them but they work really well they're really effective it didn't meet my expectations and they're kind of little overpriced but you still get what you pay for and I would recommend this to other people
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Gentryville, IN
I bought this product at DVD ABOUT a month ago. My son has gotten into spiking his hair and gel doesn't same to hold. The putty works perfect an holder all day while he plays outside. The smell is perfect an isn't too strong. I would definitely recommend the putty
Liz M.
Liz M.
Shafter, CA
Ive been using this for years now and i love the original smell and works great on me color since i dye it and type since its very thick! the sment is awesome and very original to the name it's very pricey for my budget but id improve the bottling and image
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the product for our granddaughter I don't use it on my hair. Nice scent definitely and It did meet my expectations and it is a very good product. Long lasting definitely and it is not expensive and yes I would recommend it to others to buy too.
Maribella Bosslady F.
Maribella Bosslady F.
Bronx, NY
Love the fact that it has no harsh chemical ..Is really good on curly hair and detangles hair well. my hair is naturally curly but is straight from me straightening my hair so offend. This product does is job and keeps my hair nice and smells great.
Jeanette O.
Jeanette O.
Tobyhanna, PA
I first used TRESemme before it hit the stores. I was so happy with their products I used them all the time. I would get it shipped to my home. My daughter uses the straightening gel and she continues to use it because she likes the product.
Urian B.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this more of a waxy consistency or a gel texture?
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
South Bend, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this product be good for a curly pixie? I normally use a gel but I don't like the crunchy-ness.