TRESemmé European Tres Create Styling Putty uploaded by Sandra L.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Giovani M.
Giovani M.
I have been using this product to give my hair texture for styling for years, and I seriously LOVE it...when I get a good jar of it. Some jars are far too watery which causes my hair to be limp and lifeless. Other jars are so thick and full of the fibers it is extremely difficult to spread it through your hair. If Tresemme could make every jar be a "good" jar, I would buy 1000 of them and stockpile it! Now that it is not available in stores near me, I will find a replacement product b/c the inconsistency makes it not worth ordering.
Elaine D.
Elaine D.
I haven't personally used this particular product before, but my husband has a hold on the hair gel corner of the bathroom and has experimented with lots of different companies and strengths of gel. He has a favorite but since this is made by my favorite brand of shampoo, I'm sure it will do the job perfectly. A rather curious Father's Day gift, don't ya think? ;)
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the product for our granddaughter I don't use it on my hair. Nice scent definitely and It did meet my expectations and it is a very good product. Long lasting definitely and it is not expensive and yes I would recommend it to others to buy too.
Arisai M.
Arisai M.
Shoshone, ID
Thesemme shampoo for curly hair leaves my hair soft, silky, and smooth. Feeling more hydrated than ever. Helps so much with frizzy hair and the bottles last so much, plus for the price, you really can't ask for a better deal!
Isaura D.
Isaura D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can say this brand is not for curly hair at least not for mine, is like i don't know how to describe this but my hair doesn't look good, maybe is because i live in the caribbean and the weather is different.
Ree H.
Ree H.
Hawthorne , CA
I use this product to achieve a sleek and polish hair style. The product has a great hold to my fly aways and smell pretty awesome. I think the price is reasonable. And I would for make another purchase.
Idania G.
Idania G.
Hialeah, FL
Clinique is a very good optiom for those who want improve in their skin because it makes it smooth and soft i like it and i would really like to use it againJj
Kiajha G.
Kiajha G.
I like this because it holds my hair the way I need I'm a stylist and try different style all the time it's not harmful to the hair but gives it a nice hold
Yhanna R.
Yhanna R.
Charlotte, NC
NOTHING can hold my hair down the way this TRESemmé styling putty does. It slicks down even the most stubborn of baby hairs and all without damaging my hair
trisha b.
trisha b.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It does a great job i will use this over and over. My hole family use this as well have told my friends all about it. It works well
Urian B.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this more of a waxy consistency or a gel texture?
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
South Bend, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this product be good for a curly pixie? I normally use a gel but I don't like the crunchy-ness.