TRESemme - Deep Cleansing Shampoo 900ml uploaded by Kelly D.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Brand from: TRESemme. The TRESemm Purify and Replenish daily hair care collection masters the balance between removing build-up and replenishing moisture. Your hair will feel cleansed, clarified and beautifully nourished. The cleansing shampoo will clarify and gently remove build-up and heavy residues that diminish your hair s shine. This formula, containing vitamin C and extracts of grapefruit and lemon, is gentle enough for daily use and will purify your hair for that fresh, just-left-the-salon feel. How to Use: Gently massage the scalp and roots with fingertips to work into a lather. Lightly squeeze the shampoo from roots to ends and rinse thoroughly. Finish with Tresemme Purify and Replenish conditioner and style with your favorite Tresemme styling aids as needed. Pack Size - 900ml see more...

Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
Didn't use this exactly kind but I can't find what I did use. I only used a small amount of it because it was for travel but it seemed really nice. Hair always came out clean and smooth, easy to brush through. No complains, the only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because I didn't use it very long.
Stephanie M.
Kernersville, NC
My hair tends to get oily with buildup from other shampoos. I only use the Deep Cleansing. It’s my everyday go to. Reasonably priced and I can find it always at Walmart. I wish other stores in my area would stock it.
Jenni G.
Little Rock , AR
I like to use this every couple of days so that I can make sure my hair is rid of all product residue I use through the week. It smells awesome and doesn’t make my hair dried out like some similar shampoos do.
Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
The men of the house love this shampoo... this is all they use. I use it occasionally if I run out of my regular shampoo for my natural hair. My hair is an off black with a few silver strands. I gave this 5 stars for the fellas, as they won't use anything else. I always have to follow up with a conditioner for my hair because it's natural and this shampoo can make it tangled....so my rating would be about a 3.5
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
I love a good deep cleansing shampoo and this is one of my favorites. The scent is nice and clean and leaves my hair and scalp feeling super clean. I do not use a deep cleansing shampoo daily because it can leave my hair feeling stripped and dry but I do like to have some on hand to use every few washes and this one is my go-to.
Megan M.
This shampoo it great! It is soft and bubbles up fast! It definitely cleans my hair perfectly! I love how sudsy it is after just a bit of rubbing! This is great shampoo and it smells good! Definitely try products from this brand
Maria Mercedes H.
This shampoo is so great, in my opinion. I go through it so fast. I do struggle with oily hair, and it's nice to have a clarifying shampoo that is gentle enough to use daily. I would definitely recommend this shampoo if you're wanting to get a fresh deep clean.
Mwanamke J.
Philadelphia, PA
This is very inexpensive but still a great shampoo. It removes product buildup but doesn't leave your hair feeling like straw. I really like the whole line of shampoo and conditioners. If you don't want to spend a lot you can't go wrong with Tresseme
Jordan K.
Lakeland, FL
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling clean. I'm not a huge fan of the scent, it isn't overpowering but it also isn't my favorite. It dries out my hair easily if I use too much, which is not an issue with some other shampoos I have tried.
Natalie F.
Utica , NY
I love the way Tresemme's products smells especially the shampoo and conditioner. 😍 The product does what it says! My hair has gotten so healthy now that I have hair products that aren't so harsh. I will keep buying!