BY TRESEMMÉ #49 in Shampoo

TRESemme® Deep Cleanse Shampoo.

Used by professionals.

Advanced technology.

Purify & replenish.

With vitamin C.

For hair prone to build-up.

Professional quality.

• How does it work? Wow I Need a shampoo that help my hair, I hav...2 Answers
  • Where do you typically buy this shampoo and how often do you use ...3 Answers
  • I was wondering if this Cleanse Shampoo was any good?6 Answers
TRESemmé Deep Cleanse Shampoo
  • "If I can't make it to a salon to buy my professional hair products this is one of the fee products I would buy from a local drugstore" in 1 review
Paige B.
Greenville , OH
This is my go to shampoo. The only one that actually helps my hair and feels good and clean. I have been using this for the past 10 years and I’ve tried other brands but it doesn’t seem to compare. Price is also decent for the amount you get (I buy the big salon bottles with pumps) I do so cause my hair is so thick and the bigger bottles make it lasts longer.
Yahaira S.
Definitely does the deep cleaning!! As a curly haired person, i loved that this product does what it says it will do BUT it dried out my hair.
It leaves my scalp and hair feeling product-free and natural-oil-free so I had to add some coconut oil after using it (even after using the conditioner too).
Still, it doesn’t lie when it says its a deep clean!
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I really enjoy this shampoo when I've been using product like hairspray or moose even when I use like a hair mask this shampoo seems to really get the buildup from the product out I will repurchase an I will definitely recommend if you need help getting product out of your hair
Jada O.
Jesup, GA
Super great for drying up oily hair. However I do not recommend long time use. It can be very damaging to hair and scalp. After using this for a long period of time, it left me while blisters on my scalp. Works great as a short term solution to oiliness.
Corina S.
Nashville
This shampoo is great. It cleans your hair just like any other shampoo and leaves a nice scent. I personally have an oily scalp, and this helps my hair last for a couple days or so. Lathers on great, allowing you to really get in and clean your hair.
Zoë L.
Since I️ have curly hair, I️ use a lot of hair products out of the wee which means a lot of buildup. I️ like this shampoo because it gets rid of the buildup and give my hair a clean slate so that my conditioners and things can penetrate my hair.
Jasmin M.
Lynwood, CA
By far the best shampoo I have tried that is drugstore!! I can not express enough how amazing this shampoo makes my hair feel! It smells amazing and feels amazing all day! I love it and always recommend it to my close friends!
Kate B.
Hudson
I’ve used this shampoo for years I recently did switch away from this shampoo though. However it’s a really nice product the scent isn’t bad it’s very minimum not much scent at all. Overall it’s a good product and I’ll use it again.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I was surprised to find this actually left my hair feeling soft and manageable considering I typically only use salon brand shampoo and conditioner. This is a drug store brand that worked on my fine, thin highlighted hair.
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my favorite shampoo to use when it comes to washing and removing heavy build-up of styling products from the hair. It leaves my hair feeling fresh, bouncy, and clean feeling. This shampoo also comes with a lot a product for an affordable price.
Dawn R.
Bay City, MI
I was wondering if this Cleanse Shampoo was any good?
Cassandra  O.
North Platte, NE
Does this shampoo help with oily hair? I wash my hair everyday but it's always so oily so I need a shampoo to help with that!
Valerie W.
Would this help hair that's damaged and dry?
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK
Where do you typically buy this shampoo and how often do you use it per week? I just don't want to over-dry my hair.
Kaylynn D.
I've been trying to find a new shampoo is this a good one to use ???