TRESemmé De-Frizzing Moisture Gel uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Never sticky, non-flaking. Replaces Hydrology De-Frizzing Moisture Gel. Professional Formula: Alcohol-free extra hold styling gel; With Hydratein Moisturizing Protein Complex. Professional Results: Smoothes hair to control frizz; Not stiff or sticky; wont build up or flake; Exceptional control that looks and feels natural. This product is not tested on animals.

Tracy H.
I like to use this when it’s very humid to keep my wiry, thick, wavy hair under control. It keeps it under control without making it sticky or crunchy. It has a very faint scent that is nice. I would use again.
Priscilla D.
I have curly hair and where I love there's a lot of humidity , so my hair tends to get a little frizzy sometimes. I tried it and didn't worked for me. Using this product my hair was not easy to handle at all and it didn't make a difference.
Keyliana C.
Works nice with my hair for a little while but in the end the Florida heat and humidity beat this product. I have to say though it does keep the frizziness in control and does what it says. I just had to put more in my hair a couple times. I would rec come nd this if you have finer hair not thicker hair.
Jessica R.
This gel I s great and I'm not a gel kinda girl. It's light weight and leaves your hair shiny and frizzy free. The scent is a bonus. I'd definitely recommend this product
galaxy f.
This product works great for those who have issue with frizzy hair. I know when it's super humid here in Indiana I always grab this product to have on hand for when it's needed.
Dolores I.
Mission, TX
Great product and smell! Works great and keeps my curls in place when I need that slick look. You can find this anywhere
Priscilla R.
For a girly gal like me, this is necessary!! It doesn't work wonders, but it definitely helps my hair substantially.
Elizabeth V.
Best product ever!!! My hair is frizzy and this product leaves it nice and smooth. I also loves the way it smells!!
Jennifer O.
Sacramento, CA
I've tried this before, but it really didn't work on my hair. I haven't found anything that works on frizz hair.
Ńaė P.
It works very well. Lasted a very long time and even Used it on my brother . it's affordable and easy to get
galaxy f.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone seen coupons for this product?