BY TRESEMMÉ

Inspired by the salon, the TRESemme Power Dryer 2200 delivers top quality performance for fast drying and effortless styling. Featuring a powerful 2200 W fan and ionic conditioning technology, this hair dryer gives a penetrating air flow with a high shine finish. The Power Dryer 2200 gives you total control of your drying routine as it features two heat and two speed settings as well as a cool setting for finishing and setting your style. When drying your hair, the Power Dryer 2200 releases a constant stream of balancing ions to enhance conditioning of your hair and eliminate frizz. This gives you shiny hair with a glossy finish. For easy styling and smooth, even heat distribution, use the salon style concentrator nozzle for even faster frizz-free results.

The Power Dryer 2200 is an ideal part of the TRESemme Smooth range of styling tools. All of the styling tools in the smooth range are specially designed – and salon inspired - to make sure that your hair is left silky smooth and frizz free without flyaway hairs. TRESemme styling tools are always designed to last. TRESemme is dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without the salon price. Salon inspired, stylist tested products to help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling each day.

Product Features

- 2200 W
- Two heat and speed settings plus cool setting
- Heat balancing tourmaline-ceramic technology
- Removable filter for easy cleaning
- Concentrator nozzle
- Hanging loop
- Lightweight and Compact

Buy on Amazon
Gemma K.
Leeds
Best hair dryer I have ever owned. If I have to use another one I get really annoyed as the newer versions are less powerful and I have really long hair. I have had this a while and know I will be gutted when I eventually have to replace it. I’m very attached to my hair dryer 😝
Jaymie J.
I’ve had this hairdryer for over a year and it’s still working perfect. Best hair dryer I’ve ever used, and I take it everywhere with me because no other dryer is as strong as this one. My hair is super long and it doesn’t take 10 minutes to dry it fully 👍
Fatima s.
manchester
I love this hair dryer I use it all the time I dries my hair so quickly even tho it is so long and I especially love the compartment at the end allowing the hair dryer to fully dry a section of my hair with maximum volume before moving to the next section
Shona S.
Dorset
I use this hairdryer most days when I’m in a rush to get somewhere, I used to use a boots own one but I really notice the difference when I use this. My hair doesn’t feel as damaged and it drys much quicker.
Charlotte P.
Murtons Terrace, Redruth
This is definitely one of the best hair dryers I’ve used and it dries my hair so quickly as it’s so thick which is amazing because with other hair dryers it takes like 20 minutes to get it completely dry. I would 100% recommend!
Jewels D.
dublin
Dries hair very quickly and has a hot setting that is great for curling hair and a cold setting for setting the curls! Only issues it doesn’t have a very long life span 🤷🏼‍♀️
Emily S.
I like this hairdryer and it gets the job done very well and relatively quickly however I have noticed my hair beform slightly heat damaged however I think this is inevitable when drying hair
Gabriella J.
Really good. Powerful. It’s good to have an option of having cool air so it doesn’t blast hot air every single time. I’ve been using it for more than 3 years and it’s still in good condition.
Lyndsey M.
This hair dryer works just as well as I’d like it to. It dries my fine hair quickly and leaves it with a nice amount of volume. I use it almost everyday and would definitely recommend it. This is one of my favourite haircare brands!
Tasha H.
My hair is very fine so it doesn't take alot to dry my hair but this hairdryer is powerful enough I use it to curl my eyelashes with the cool setting on it too!