BY TRESEMMÉ #38 in Curl Enhancing

This curl-enhancing spray defines curls - minus stickiness. Non-aerosols are great for when you want a more concentrated, targeted hold, and this one gives you the frizz-fighting power youll need. Its humidity-resistant formula locks in and defines curls (without them feeling stiff). Plus, it doesnt go on dry, so you have time to style and play with the curls as they dry!

Tanu T.
Norwalk, CA
I have very thick hair that drys out quickly and tends to make my curls come apart and I just look like a lion but when I do natural looking curls I like to spray my hair in three layers and I don't wrap my hair when I sleep but this spay holds the curls in place really well and ill spay another coat in the morning before starting my day to give it extra hold and it also helps my hair from looking dried out
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
This is my favorite hair product for curly hair and it works great as just a hairspray, too. I use it daily. I spray it liberally on my damp hair, scrunch, and blow dry with a diffuser. I get nice waves/curls that hold for the entire day. This product doesn't make my hair sticky, crunchy, or frizzy, but provides a great hold that lasts the whole day. I even spray a bit on my bangs to keep them in place!
Amanda M.
Belleville, IL
When my hair was long I would use this to give my hair natural curl look. I would use this right out of the shower after patting with a towel a few times. I would then flip my hair and spray all over then just scrunch my hair with my hands a little bit. The hold was great and it didn't make my hair super stiff. It also didn't lose hold very quickly, so my hair would look nice all day! I never used a blow dryer when doing this method, air drying gets the best effect.
All in all, it's an awesome product that did it's job as well as smelled really good! I used it all the time!
Steevi F.
Richlands, NC
Actually recently used at the beginning of this year. I had gotten a perm and I used the styling curl lock gel to kind of like style my hair and actually really work does pray the best product even better than the salon products that I use. It really helped the curl and really gave me that body I will need it from the perm I received it.
Anna F.
Ames, IA
Although I no longer have curly hair, I used to have a perm, I would say that this product works very well! It keeps bouncy curls and smells awesome! I put this in while my hair is still damp and slightly scrunch it as time goes on! I find it to be a great product and would use again if I am to ever get a perm!
Miriam R.
Canoga park, Ca
Woooow this product is amazing so happy I found this this is more then good value and is not even pricey at all for the great result it gives you honestly my hair is brown with big curls this is so good yea I would buy again are u kidding me of course this product is amazing does the job it supported to do
Christina M.
Newington, CT
I absolutely love this product! I used to never be able to find it but now I'm noticing it is in more stores and I am so happy! It is the perfect finishing spray to lock in my curls for the whole day and prevent frizz from weather, humidity, etc. It is not expensive and I constantly keep myself stocked up!
Eva N.
Wyoming, MI
I have been using this product for quite awhile and I love it. I have really curly, unruly hair and this works well in my hair. For anybody who has curly, unruly, course hair, that needs taming, I would recommend using this product or the leave in conditioner is also really good.
Rebecca S.
Brookfield, IL
Products for the most part works well. It does get slightly stiff after using and not heated. It will allow curl to be held all night despite having straight hair. It also is a great value because it is not super pricey and lasts a long time. I will be buying this product again.
Stacie S.
Killen, AL
I can not live without TreSemme' Curl locking Spray. This is a must have product for me daily. I have natural curly thick hair and this is the best product to use with my Tresemme' shampoo, conditioner & spray gels. I also use Scruples glaze & it works great with Tresemme'. The match made in Heaven. Recommend Tresemme' to anyone especially ones with naturally curly hair.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
I've been looking for curly hair products so my hair can maintain the curls , how this one works ? Leaves the hair greasy or this is for more volume on your curls ?
Alison W.
Tewksbury, MA
Does this product weigh down fine curly hair?
Brooke C.
Bartlesville, OK
I gave naturally wavy to curly hair depending on the length. Will this stuff make my hair crunchy or oily?
Haleigh G.
I'm always looking for different products for curly hair. I love tresemme and always have had great experience with their products. I've never used this before tho and was wondering if it gives your hair that "crunchy" feel and how well it works?
Courtney W.
Kings Mtn, NC
Does this work good on stick straight hair? What is the price like? I love scrunching my hair when I don't have time to really fix it and I cannot find anything that works really good.