BY TRESEMMÉ #38 in Curl Enhancing

This curl-enhancing spray defines curls - minus stickiness. Non-aerosols are great for when you want a more concentrated, targeted hold, and this one gives you the frizz-fighting power youll need. Its humidity-resistant formula locks in and defines curls (without them feeling stiff). Plus, it doesnt go on dry, so you have time to style and play with the curls as they dry!

Stacie S.
Stacie S.
Killen, AL
I can not live without TreSemme' Curl locking Spray. This is a must have product for me daily. I have natural curly thick hair and this is the best product to use with my Tresemme' shampoo, conditioner & spray gels. I also use Scruples glaze & it works great with Tresemme'. The match made in Heaven. Recommend Tresemme' to anyone especially ones with naturally curly hair.
Steevi F.
Steevi F.
Richlands, NC
Actually recently used at the beginning of this year. I had gotten a perm and I used the styling curl lock gel to kind of like style my hair and actually really work does pray the best product even better than the salon products that I use. It really helped the curl and really gave me that body I will need it from the perm I received it.
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Canoga park, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
Woooow this product is amazing so happy I found this this is more then good value and is not even pricey at all for the great result it gives you honestly my hair is brown with big curls this is so good yea I would buy again are u kidding me of course this product is amazing does the job it supported to do
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Brookfield, IL
Products for the most part works well. It does get slightly stiff after using and not heated. It will allow curl to be held all night despite having straight hair. It also is a great value because it is not super pricey and lasts a long time. I will be buying this product again.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Fisher, PA
Helps hold the curls in my hair. It's so hard sometimes finding a something like this.. Love this product and all others made by this company my hair is getting healthier thanks to these products and makes me feel so good about myself again.. Would recommend to everyone
Kassy R.
Kassy R.
Caspar, CA
This hair spray is AWESOME!! I have naturally wavy hair, but when I use the curling gel I get curls. And when I need the curls to stay in place and stay locked in I turn to this spray. It does wonders. It is a great value and inexpensive. I would recommend this
Diana D.
Diana D.
Pitkin, LA
This spray helps my hair so much! It makes it look so healthy! It holds in my curls all day! It gives my hair great volume! It smells so amazing!! This product is not expensive and even if it was it would be worth the money! I think everyone should use this!!👍
Paola H.
Paola H.
Pacoima, CA
This lock my curls and keeps them lasting all day. It's really hard to finish spray that doesn't make your hair feel harsh and doesn't hold up the curls and this great . My hair is naturally straight and never holds curl but with this they last all night long.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Brookville, OH
I have used tresemme curl locking spray, but I much prefer tresemme mousse instead. The spray did not give me the proper hold that I was looking for like the mousse does. I only use tresemme mousse for my styling product now. The smell of the spray was great.
Bryna Y.
Bryna Y.
Booker, TX
On days when I decide to let my natural waves flow or even if I am short on time and have to leave the house with my hair damp this product is awesome. I love how it holds on to my natural curls and waves and keeps them in place all day without being drying
Chanel T.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work good for naturally curly 3c 4c curly hair ?
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Kings Mtn, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work good on stick straight hair? What is the price like? I love scrunching my hair when I don't have time to really fix it and I cannot find anything that works really good.
Jadid M.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
I've been looking for curly hair products so my hair can maintain the curls , how this one works ? Leaves the hair greasy or this is for more volume on your curls ?
Haleigh G.
Haleigh G.
I'm always looking for different products for curly hair. I love tresemme and always have had great experience with their products. I've never used this before tho and was wondering if it gives your hair that "crunchy" feel and how well it works?
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Bartlesville, OK
I gave naturally wavy to curly hair depending on the length. Will this stuff make my hair crunchy or oily?