TRESemmé Curl Locking Spray uploaded by Teresa C.TRESemmé Curl Locking Spray uploaded by Robin P.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Spray 10 fl oz Humidity resistance, curl definition Proteins see more...

TRESemmé Curl Locking Spray
  • "Tresemme curl locking spray definitely has a lasting hold for those looking to maintain curling iron curls however, I wouldn't recommend for individuals with naturally curly hair whom want to define their curls as tresemme holding spray weighs down natural curls." in 2 reviews
  • "For my naturally curly hair it wasn't what I was looking for." in 1 review
  • "it does not make your hair look greasy at all and smells good." in 1 review
Robin P.
Robin P.
Coalport, PA
I was amazed by this product! I have very long hair with a mild wave to it so I bought this curl finishing spray to try. My hair never holds a curl, natural or not, so I was surprised when my hair held the waviness until the end of the day!! I would definitely recommend this spray to anyone!
Tayma G.
Tayma G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray for my super curly hair. I love the fact that it holds but doesn't leave that crunchy feeling to my hair. Smells pretty nice and it keeps my hair together all day until I wash. I love that it's actually affordable. I always find it for the best price at Wal-Mart.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA
For me this product did exactly what it said it would. I would reccomend this product to help hold a style for short term but not long term use in a day. It is effective but is does make your hair look a little brittle. Over all though I am satisfied with the product!
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Brookfield, WI
An amazing spray with strong hold and a wonderful scent. Very affordable seeing as I got it at my local Wal-Mart. The only negative thing is your hair does have to be damp and for someone with thick hair damp takes a really long time to get to. Overall great product.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Bethel Park, PA
I'm not a fan of hairspray whatsoever so I looked up other products to hold my hair. The smell is really nice and it does its job well. When it comes to this curl locking spray less is more. If you spray too much it seems to make your hair feel sticky.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Love this. it works so well! i have wavy hair and this is great for locking in curls. I use it when I want my hair to be perfectly wavy and curly. I have blonde, beachy waves hair and this is a staple in my hair routine. I plan to keep buying.
Stacia S.
Stacia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After seeing this at walmart i decided to buy it and its a great deal. Helps keep your curls in place with out the crispyness. It smells really good also & doesn't leave any flaky residue.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Hinesville, GA
Tressemme makes a great spray for curls because when I have used this product I realized it was not only affordable, but really kept my hair in its place!!! I give it five stars!!!!!!
MiMi H.
MiMi H.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I have been using this brand for years.. I works well with my hair type.. Does not leave my hair crunchy.. It keeps it shape and smells great..
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this daily after I diffuse my curly hair in order to lock in that curl with volume since my hair is usually only dried halfway. When it's completely dry then I fluff it good to break the "cast" formed. Would be bummed if the quit making this TRESemmé Curl Locking Spray