TRESemmé Curl Locking Spray uploaded by Jade F.TRESemmé Curl Locking Spray uploaded by Teresa C.TRESemmé Curl Locking Spray uploaded by Robin P.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Spray 10 fl oz Humidity resistance, curl definition Proteins see more...

TRESemmé Curl Locking Spray
  • "Tresemme curl locking spray definitely has a lasting hold for those looking to maintain curling iron curls however, I wouldn't recommend for individuals with naturally curly hair whom want to define their curls as tresemme holding spray weighs down natural curls." in 2 reviews
  • "For my naturally curly hair it wasn't what I was looking for." in 1 review
  • "it does not make your hair look greasy at all and smells good." in 1 review
Amelia P.
Greensboro, NC
I used to use this spray all the time because it helped keep my curls in place. After using it for awhile and even switching to different products I realized that it kind of made my hair a little too crunchy and would hold my hair together in chunks instead of separated strands. It also made my hair kind of frizzy because the spray was more sticky than most traditional hairsprays.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Can't say how much I love this spritz to lock my curls into place. I used to use the Aussie spruce spray but it became very hard to find. Plus it left a weird smell and a white cast in my curls. I pick this up at my local Walmart for about $3.50 a bottle and the bottle lasts me about a month. I love it I don't have white flakes in my hair and my curls are beautiful and bouncy.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I use this daily after I diffuse my curly hair in order to lock in that curl with volume since my hair is usually only dried halfway. When it's completely dry then I fluff it good to break the "cast" formed. Would be bummed if the quit making this TRESemmé Curl Locking Spray
Sara S.
This stuff is awesome! I have really thick hair that is curly sometimes; well until it dries, then it becomes a frizz ball. I got this stuff at Walmart and it wasn't too pricey. This stuff has made my life a million times easier. I love it tons and I would 100% buy again.
Ruth M.
I love this curl locking spray for many reasons. I have naturally curly hair so I use this spray to set my curls nearly every day. Whether it's more wavy or ringlets it hold them either way. I would 100% recommend this to others!
Emily R.
Springfield, OH
Do not use for natural curls. Which has been said in many reviews because it does weigh down naturally curly hair. I used to use this daily, then every other day, then once a week. Now I do not use this product & the sprayer does not work. It just squirts.
Leslie J.
Salina, KS
I have to say I was pleasantly surprised when I bought this at Walmart last month. My hair is naturally curly, but I sometimes have issues with the top of my scalp being flat unlike the rest of my hair. I spray this on my hair while wet, and then scrunch, oh and I air dry too, but if you have a diffuser on your hairdryer you'll have no problem! You have to scrunch for about 15 sec so it will hold, otherwise, it doesn't work very well. Great product for the value.
Robin P.
Coalport, PA
I was amazed by this product! I have very long hair with a mild wave to it so I bought this curl finishing spray to try. My hair never holds a curl, natural or not, so I was surprised when my hair held the waviness until the end of the day!! I would definitely recommend this spray to anyone!
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA
For me this product did exactly what it said it would. I would reccomend this product to help hold a style for short term but not long term use in a day. It is effective but is does make your hair look a little brittle. Over all though I am satisfied with the product!
Samantha H.
Athens, OH
I'm not a fan of hairspray whatsoever so I looked up other products to hold my hair. The smell is really nice and it does its job well. When it comes to this curl locking spray less is more. If you spray too much it seems to make your hair feel sticky.