TRESemmé Curl Definition Professional Formula Jelly Flawless Curls uploaded by Maha R.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Take Care Of Yourself With Tresemme Curl Definition Professional Formula Jelly, Flawless Curls For Defined Curls For Up To 24 Hours

Desiree P.
Detroit , MI
This product is great for people who have natural curly hair. It holds your curls in place and keeps them moisturized. Even on an hot day it’s an great product. It’s a great heat protectant and keeps curls all day long
Tylisha B.
I have natural tight curls and frizzy hair this product is complete amaze after washing and drying hair it's affordable also I love this product and will continue to buy and use it.
Darlhya M.
I must admit I'm sort of bias when it comes to treseme products. I'm obssessed with things that smell super good and sweet, and treseme is spot on with that! There's not one of their products that I haven't loved. Pros
Intoxicating scent
Holds curls most the day
Lightweight
Most important (to me at least) it's really affordable

Cons- none
I definitely recommend
Laura G.
Birmingham, AL
This works well on my wavy hair for days when I don't want to blow dry and straighten my hair. A small amount is all that is needed for my thin, fine hair to create smooth, loose curls when I air dry. It does not leave my air sticky or weighed down- none of the old "wet look" going on with this! It also smells nice, which is always a bonus with hair products.
Athena R.
I have naturally wavy hair. Not particularly frizzy so if I have a chance to let my natural curls air dry, I will. But if I need a little boost, this is the perfect product. A little bit truly goes a long way, & it's not heavy feeling. It gives me the perfect control, & such cute defined little curls you'd swear I had a perm!
Tajanaye T.
I have wavy? curly hair that tends to get messy and tangled when I have no curling products in it. My waves/curls also tend to become flat. This product REALLY helps to add volume to my curls and keeps them in shape all day long. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a cheap curling product that works.
Leanna K.
Moscow, TN
I have awkwardly wavy hair- not curly and not straight. I gave this product a try because I thought it might help bring out the little bit of natural curl I have... Sadly after 2 tries it left me with the top of my hair greasy and the ends frizzy. I think this product would work best for naturally curly hair.
Sabrina T.
I've tried TRESemmé Curl Definition Professional Formula Jelly Flawless Curls a couple years ago when I was into the "wet curled hair" look. I love how this smells! It's so fresh and clean! This actually held my hair in curls all day long and kept frizz away! I would definitely repurchase this!
Odalis L.
Idaho Falls, ID
I've tried a lot of different gels for my curly hair and some days i just go without but this gel works really well! It really helps with the fizz and keeps my curls intact . Sometimes it does leave my hair a little sticky and stiff but that only happens when i put too much on.
Romio R.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love this because my hair is wavy and although I don't have perfect curls, I love how it makes my hair look! I have medium lngth hair and I usually apply it when my hair is mid damp. And let it air dry. What I love most is that as my hair is ari drying the product soaks into my hair and makes it smell. I also use TRESemme shampoo as well!!
Shannon J.
Chattanooga, TN
Does this make your hair crunchy like typical gels and mousse's?
Shannon J.
Chattanooga, TN
Does this make your hair crunchy like typical gels and mousse's?
Sarah M.
Essex, MD
How well does the product hold up. I need a product that can help define curls and also eliminate frizz. At the same time I don't want my curls to be stiff and crunchy.