BY TRESEMMÉ #13 in Hair Mousse

Love your curly locks with TRESemmé Flawless Curls Extra Hold Mousse. This conditioning mousse for curly hair provides extra hold, frizz control and long-lasting boost to curls. This hair mousse will enhance your natural waves and add definition without clumping. So, try a mousse that will leave your hair feeling soft and defined without the crunchy, sticky residue some hair products leave behind. Try TRESemmé Flawless Curls Extra Hold Mousse.

• Where do you normally buy this from? Can I find it at walmart? 4 Answers
  • Does this leave sticky residue in your hair?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good product to use on my hair prior to curling...1 Answers
Nicole C.
Oh memories. This product single handedly got my hair through high school. It can be very stiff so I gave it four stars, but you can’t beat the price and the value is great! The smell is pleasant and not overbearing. If you’re looking for a strong hold for unruly curls, this is the product for you. I also really love the herbal essences bio renew 0% mousse because it’s got a more flexible hold and is not as thick. Also- even though this product is alcohol free I found it drying.
Maddie A.
It works alright, I was really hoping this product would work good. Saddly it made my hair crunchy and sticky. I tried using a different shampoo thinking it might help but nada. It was still crunchy and sticky. It has an alright smell, not one that I would normally willingly choose, it's a little to string of a perfume.
Natalie C.
Rialto
This product held up pretty nicely was easy to use kept my curls control I would definitely use this product again I wouldn’t think twice about it I recommended many friends of mine that have curly hair like I said it’s really quick simple and just ready to go out that door
Karlie B.
Tunkhannock, PA
I used this mousse forever. It’s great for waves/curls but the bad thing about it is you have to get the perfect amount. If you get too much in your hair your hair becomes stiff and looks hard. If you don’t put enough in it doesn’t hold. Overall it’s a good product though.
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
I love how this feels going onto damp hair but not so much when it dries. It tends to stiffen up and I'd much rather have my curls bouncy than crunchy. There is quite a bit of staying power so if you're just looking for the look of springy curls, this will get you there.
Kim F.
Newark, DE
I love this mousse! It makes my curls full and very bouncy. I also like that it doesn’t make my hair hard or look wet. It only requires a small amount to work well. It is a good product for a very fair price. Highly recommend this mousse!
Amanda💋 M.
Secaucus , NJ
I love this mousse I used to use it all the time it holds the hair amazingly if you put to much it’s will crunch but it’s very long lasting and it’s smells amazing I would definitely buy again it’s a great product great for curls too
Skye R.
Hagerstown
I have tried so many products to control my curly, frizzy mess that I have to call hair. This is an amazing product depending on what you like. Mousse has always been iffy for me. I don't like the way it makes my hair all crunchy and how I get irritated when I miss a small spot. It does smell great, it manages frizz well and it does have a nice finish. I would recommend this to anyone that needs  good, light mousse for frizz control that defines curls.
Chey R.
Wilmington, OH
I have short, thick, slightly wavy hair. I have used this for a while and This is pretty good. It smells nice and creates good texture. The price is definitely great for the amount of product you get. It lasts a long time too.
Kat Y.
Very pleased with this product! Does exactly as needed for when I need to scrunch my hair. Gives me the perfect curls without them looking like sticks. Costly worth it as well. Love the fresh scent to it.
Emily  C.
Cleveland , Ohio
My hair is naturally really curly, and I hate when it gets hard from mousse. Will this make my hair hard?
Stacie C.
Chase City, VA
I am searching for a new mousse for my curly hair....would this hold the curl all day?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Where could I buy this product
miriam r.
federal way, washington
Does your hair gets hair
Rosieee H.
Would anyone recommend this i don't know what to use for my curls they feel so damged dried and they have no type of valume or shape .. i don't know what products to try have tried a bunch and don't feel any difference