BY TRESEMMÉ #4 in Hair Mousse

Love your curly locks with TRESemmé Flawless Curls Extra Hold Mousse. This conditioning mousse for curly hair provides extra hold, frizz control and long-lasting boost to curls. This hair mousse will enhance your natural waves and add definition without clumping. So, try a mousse that will leave your hair feeling soft and defined without the crunchy, sticky residue some hair products leave behind. Try TRESemmé Flawless Curls Extra Hold Mousse.

mary D.
naples fl
Purchased at: Walmart
All of us that have curly or wavy hair know how difficult it is to keep curly hair looking good. I'm speaking for myself I remember when I didn't use TRESemme' mousse and i left my hair curly by the end of the day i had frizzy hair. But when my daughter who has even curlier hair than i do, discover TRESemme' mouse no more frizz. I would highly recommend it. Even though i think that they need to control the amount of fragrance in the mousse, thats why i did not give it five stars.
Katie M.
Blandinsville
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my absolute favorite moose! I have tried several different products to tame my wild girls this is the only product that meets my expectations. This product is kind of expensive for someone with a very thick and curly hair that I have to wash every day. The purchasing this product a couple times a month does add up. It takes forever to straighten my hair so I often just use mousse because if not my hair is frizzy and wild. I highly recommend this product to anybody with crazy curly hair that needs it to be a little tamed.
Ashley E.
Neosho, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a continued repurchase for me. It does a great job of not weighing my hair down but defines my curls very subtly. It has a great price point and a great smell too! You can use this to air dry or style with, would highly recommend!
Emily F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this mousse because a little bit goes a LONG way! And i even have thick hair! It smells great and leaves your hair with beautiful curls without the crunch and ramen noodle look that others give. 10/10 would definitely recommend!
Carly C.
Santa Clarita, CA
I love this!!! It holds so well! It’s not as sticky as you would think . It dries easy and holds curls well!

Smells great too! I haven’t used this product with the other recommended products such as shampoo and conditioner, etc. It still works amazing without the other steps before/ after.

I use this for a night out because it holds well and gives more defined/voluminous curls (:
Lauren F.
Oconomowoc
Purchased at: Target
Don’t prefer this mousse in comparison with other brands. It isn’t very foamy in my hand and therefore it makes my hair feel quite heavy and dense when I put it in. I wouldn’t buy this product again.
Kaylynn A.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I started using this a few years back and loved it!!!! My curls always end up looking amazing and my hair always smells soo great ! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!!
Christy M.
Decent product as far as giving texture and helping to prevent frizz but it does make my curls more crunchy than I would like. It's simply a personal preference. Great price point makes this easily affordable for most. I remember when TRESemme was only sold in salons so overall if you've never tried this or any of their products, then I recommend you do. I love their shampoo and conditioner.
Jenna Y.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I would give this 3.5 stars if I could. I’ve had this for about a month now and it’s just okay to me. My hair has a natural wave but I got this to try and scrunch it. At first, my hair looks amazing. It holds the curl (or scrunch) without it looking too ‘crunchy’. But after a few hours, my hair seems to fall flat. I just wish it kept my hair scrunched longer!
Allison S.
I purchased this product at WalMart for just a couple of dollars. I first tried this product by itself. I applied the product to my wet hair, scrunched, and then let air dry. Used by itself I found that this mousse made my hair to stiff and crunchy. It sat on my counter for a bit and then one day I tried adding a small amount of it to a curling cream to give the cream just a little more hold. Mixing a small amount of this mousse with a product with less hold seems to work with my picky hair. So in the end, I do still use it just not by itself.
Emily  C.
Cleveland , Ohio
My hair is naturally really curly, and I hate when it gets hard from mousse. Will this make my hair hard?
Stacie C.
Chase City, VA
I am searching for a new mousse for my curly hair....would this hold the curl all day?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Where could I buy this product
Rosieee H.
Would anyone recommend this i don't know what to use for my curls they feel so damged dried and they have no type of valume or shape .. i don't know what products to try have tried a bunch and don't feel any difference
miriam r.
federal way, washington
Does your hair gets hair