BY TRESEMMÉ #4 in Hair Mousse

Love your curly locks with TRESemmé Flawless Curls Extra Hold Mousse. This conditioning mousse for curly hair provides extra hold, frizz control and long-lasting boost to curls. This hair mousse will enhance your natural waves and add definition without clumping. So, try a mousse that will leave your hair feeling soft and defined without the crunchy, sticky residue some hair products leave behind. Try TRESemmé Flawless Curls Extra Hold Mousse.

• Where do you normally buy this from? Can I find it at wal...4 Answers
  • Does this leave sticky residue in your hair?2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good product to use on my hair prior to...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Allison S.
I purchased this product at WalMart for just a couple of dollars. I first tried this product by itself. I applied the product to my wet hair, scrunched, and then let air dry. Used by itself I found that this mousse made my hair to stiff and crunchy. It sat on my counter for a bit and then one day I tried adding a small amount of it to a curling cream to give the cream just a little more hold. Mixing a small amount of this mousse with a product with less hold seems to work with my picky hair. So in the end, I do still use it just not by itself.
Carly C.
Santa Clarita, CA
I love this!!! It holds so well! It’s not as sticky as you would think . It dries easy and holds curls well!

Smells great too! I haven’t used this product with the other recommended products such as shampoo and conditioner, etc. It still works amazing without the other steps before/ after.

I use this for a night out because it holds well and gives more defined/voluminous curls (:
Gisel M.
orlando, fl
I bought TRESemmé Curl Care Flawless Curls Hair Extra Hold Mousse product at walmart for 5 dollars. My hair is straight and doesnt take any curls and hace tried many products before. I applied this product before doing my flexirolls and 3 days after I still have the curls in my hair. It holds perfectly and lasts long without having to do the flexicurls rolls again. Finally a product I will recommend 100% that will hold curls on straight hair
Maddie A.
It works alright, I was really hoping this product would work good. Saddly it made my hair crunchy and sticky. I tried using a different shampoo thinking it might help but nada. It was still crunchy and sticky. It has an alright smell, not one that I would normally willingly choose, it's a little to string of a perfume.
Ce D.
Thomasville
This has be my holy grail since I was in high school. I have tried MANY different products for my curly hair. This is the only hair product that I repurchase every time!!! My curls are defined and soft. It doesn’t give me crunchy curls or make my hair look wet. I use this everyday!!! I love it! 10 STARS!!!
Megyn W.
New Sharon
I like the style of curl this gives my naturally curly hair. Initially bought because it was a lower price and haven’t needed to go back to a higher priced item because this gets the job done well! I use a diffuser and hairspray after applying the product to damp hair and my curls stay put all day long!
Rebekah T.
This is my ride or die mousse. I often think I can try other mousses but I always end up going back to this one because it perfectly holds my naturally curly hair. It is easy to build up without getting too crunchy as long as you use it with a fair amount of water. The results I get from air drying or diffusing are top notch!
Julie K.
Kingsport, TN
Again, TreSemme is my go-to brand for hair care needs and this mousse is the kind I always get when I run out. It provides soft curl definition without being crispy or heavy. Also, this product seems to last longer (like with everyday use, I run out less quickly) than with other competitor's mousse.
Natalie C.
Rialto
This product held up pretty nicely was easy to use kept my curls control I would definitely use this product again I wouldn’t think twice about it I recommended many friends of mine that have curly hair like I said it’s really quick simple and just ready to go out that door
karla a.
This is my go to product after I shower love the way it leave my curl after the dry doesn’t leave them to hard and hold hairstyles in place. The price on this is good also I would definitely recommend it.
Emily  C.
Cleveland , Ohio
My hair is naturally really curly, and I hate when it gets hard from mousse. Will this make my hair hard?
Stacie C.
Chase City, VA
I am searching for a new mousse for my curly hair....would this hold the curl all day?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Where could I buy this product
miriam r.
federal way, washington
Does your hair gets hair
Rosieee H.
Would anyone recommend this i don't know what to use for my curls they feel so damged dried and they have no type of valume or shape .. i don't know what products to try have tried a bunch and don't feel any difference