BY TRESEMMÉ #1 in Hair Mousse

Love your curly locks with TRESemmé Flawless Curls Extra Hold Mousse. This conditioning mousse for curly hair provides extra hold, frizz control and long-lasting boost to curls. This hair mousse will enhance your natural waves and add definition without clumping. So, try a mousse that will leave your hair feeling soft and defined without the crunchy, sticky residue some hair products leave behind. Try TRESemmé Flawless Curls Extra Hold Mousse.

Lydia J.
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE. I’ve had naturally curly hair since I was about 10 and it was always a struggle to find the right products. I don’t like my hair to get too frizzy, big, or crunchy. I like my curls to be smooth, thick, soft curls. I put this product on my hair while I’m still drying off in the shower. I squeeze a decent amount of the water out of my hair with my head upside down. I find this gives my curls the type of volume/direction I want so they’re not flat against my head. I usually use more than recommended, about 2-3 apple size squirts. Running the product from my roots to the tips, using the remaining water to move the mousse over the hair. I towel dry my hair a little bit after I’ve parted it when upright. I love some of the strands around until they’re laying nicely and water down and spots that are frizzy or knotted. The. I let it air dry. Great product, I get so many compliments on my hair
mary D.
naples fl
Purchased at: Walmart
All of us that have curly or wavy hair know how difficult it is to keep curly hair looking good. I'm speaking for myself I remember when I didn't use TRESemme' mousse and i left my hair curly by the end of the day i had frizzy hair. But when my daughter who has even curlier hair than i do, discover TRESemme' mouse no more frizz. I would highly recommend it. Even though i think that they need to control the amount of fragrance in the mousse, thats why i did not give it five stars.
Najah T.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Duane Reade
Holy cow! This product woke up some curls that I haven’t seen for 20 years! Make sure to only use a leave-in conditioner before hand because like all most mousses and/or gels there can be a drying effect. This does what this was meant to do! #TresemmeHairCare #tresemméhair #tresemmé #tresemmémousse #tresemmécurls #curls #curlenhancer #curlproducts #waves #wavyhair #curlyhair #curlytop
Danielle G.
San Antonio
This is a great mousse for my curls, I feel as though it really helps my curls and it seems to help a bit with some frizz. I love how it doesn’t weigh my curls down! My curls are still bouncy after applying. I have used this product for a very long time and will continue to do so.
Yelena M.
Kingston, PA
This is the one hair product I cannot live without!!! I’ve been using it for years and never go without it. It texturizes my curls and isn’t too much (it definitely keeps my hair softness in tact). I don’t know how I’d survive if this product is ever discontinued...
Meagan H.
Judsonia, AR
LOVE this product! It’s the best mousse that I’ve found!! I have naturally curly hair, I usually brush my hair out after a shower and then apply this product and scrunch it. I helps define my natural curls and keep the frizz down! Definitely recommended!
Ashley E.
Neosho, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a continued repurchase for me. It does a great job of not weighing my hair down but defines my curls very subtly. It has a great price point and a great smell too! You can use this to air dry or style with, would highly recommend!
Nina P.
Providence
This Mousse is the only mousse that I have vowed by. I’ve tried other brands and they always seem to leave flakes in my hair after I wash it. I would highly recommend this mousse to anyone who hasn’t had any luck finding a good one!
Carly C.
St George, Utah
I love this!!! It holds so well! It’s not as sticky as you would think . It dries easy and holds curls well!

Smells great too! I haven’t used this product with the other recommended products such as shampoo and conditioner, etc. It still works amazing without the other steps before/ after.

I use this for a night out because it holds well and gives more defined/voluminous curls (:
Lindsay F.
Brunswick
Love using this mousse when I’m in a hurry and have to trust in my natural curls to come out perfectly! A small dose goes a long way (if I use too much my hair gets crunchy). This product holds my hair in place all day even through wind and rain
Emily  C.
Cleveland , Ohio
My hair is naturally really curly, and I hate when it gets hard from mousse. Will this make my hair hard?
Stacie C.
Chase City, VA
I am searching for a new mousse for my curly hair....would this hold the curl all day?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Where could I buy this product
Rosieee H.
Would anyone recommend this i don't know what to use for my curls they feel so damged dried and they have no type of valume or shape .. i don't know what products to try have tried a bunch and don't feel any difference
miriam r.
federal way, washington
Does your hair gets hair