BY TRESEMMÉ #4 in Hair Mousse

Love your curly locks with TRESemmé Flawless Curls Extra Hold Mousse. This conditioning mousse for curly hair provides extra hold, frizz control and long-lasting boost to curls. This hair mousse will enhance your natural waves and add definition without clumping. So, try a mousse that will leave your hair feeling soft and defined without the crunchy, sticky residue some hair products leave behind. Try TRESemmé Flawless Curls Extra Hold Mousse.

• Where do you normally buy this from? Can I find it at wal...4 Answers
  • Does this leave sticky residue in your hair?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good product to use on my hair prior to...1 Answers
Carly C.
Santa Clarita, CA
I love this!!! It holds so well! It’s not as sticky as you would think . It dries easy and holds curls well!

Smells great too! I haven’t used this product with the other recommended products such as shampoo and conditioner, etc. It still works amazing without the other steps before/ after.

I use this for a night out because it holds well and gives more defined/voluminous curls (:
Jenna Y.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I would give this 3.5 stars if I could. I’ve had this for about a month now and it’s just okay to me. My hair has a natural wave but I got this to try and scrunch it. At first, my hair looks amazing. It holds the curl (or scrunch) without it looking too ‘crunchy’. But after a few hours, my hair seems to fall flat. I just wish it kept my hair scrunched longer!
Allison S.
I purchased this product at WalMart for just a couple of dollars. I first tried this product by itself. I applied the product to my wet hair, scrunched, and then let air dry. Used by itself I found that this mousse made my hair to stiff and crunchy. It sat on my counter for a bit and then one day I tried adding a small amount of it to a curling cream to give the cream just a little more hold. Mixing a small amount of this mousse with a product with less hold seems to work with my picky hair. So in the end, I do still use it just not by itself.
Maddie A.
It works alright, I was really hoping this product would work good. Saddly it made my hair crunchy and sticky. I tried using a different shampoo thinking it might help but nada. It was still crunchy and sticky. It has an alright smell, not one that I would normally willingly choose, it's a little to string of a perfume.
Rebekah T.
This is my ride or die mousse. I often think I can try other mousses but I always end up going back to this one because it perfectly holds my naturally curly hair. It is easy to build up without getting too crunchy as long as you use it with a fair amount of water. The results I get from air drying or diffusing are top notch!
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
This is one of my favorite mousses. Not only does it smell great, the price is great too! Now if I use to much, it will make my curls hard and stiff but as long as I just use a bit and distribute throughout my hair, it helps my curls look soft and stay and decreases the frizz.
Natalie C.
Rialto
This product held up pretty nicely was easy to use kept my curls control I would definitely use this product again I wouldn’t think twice about it I recommended many friends of mine that have curly hair like I said it’s really quick simple and just ready to go out that door
Amina R.
Jamaica, NY
I have used to use this product when I was young like in high school and it works. It Gives it a nice look. After taking a shower and your hair is wet this is easy to apply want to give it a nice natural curls look while it keeps it on hold and the last all day long. Good for going out to parties when you need something light is the way to go.
Gabrielle R.
Barnegat, NJ
After trying out a couple other products this will be the only one i use for my hair. It doesn’t fray, it doesn’t shed, and it keeps my hair from looking sticky. Gray. And nasty. 10/10 i use this on my braids and it will be the only one i use.
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my go to mousse but mainly because of the price point. My hair takes to most products so it’s not difficult to find something that works for me. I look for who has it on sale and purchase it there. I always recommend this to others.
Emily  C.
Cleveland , Ohio
My hair is naturally really curly, and I hate when it gets hard from mousse. Will this make my hair hard?
Stacie C.
Chase City, VA
I am searching for a new mousse for my curly hair....would this hold the curl all day?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Where could I buy this product
Rosieee H.
Would anyone recommend this i don't know what to use for my curls they feel so damged dried and they have no type of valume or shape .. i don't know what products to try have tried a bunch and don't feel any difference
miriam r.
federal way, washington
Does your hair gets hair