BY TRESEMMÉ

Revitalize your limp and dry locks with the luxurious moisturizing conditioner from tresemme. Ideal for all hair types, this professional quality conditioning treatment provides luxurious moisture and shine.

• How does this conditioner compare to others? Is it easy to brush ...3 Answers
  • How is the slip on this conditioner? And is this line better tha...1 Answers
  • Does this actually do anything for the hair? Is it color safe?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
For me, this one has its ups and downs for sure! It has a nice clean smell that lasts, and its a very rich formula. There is a thing as too rich though, and I have that problem with this conditioner. It leaves my hair soft, but at the cost of weighing it down. I've never been able to get this to rinse clean, there is major product left behind everytime I use it. There are other equal cost products available that makes my hair feel every bit as silky without the weighed down feel. If you have fine hair, you probably definitely don't want to use this conditioner. Personally, I think it's even a bit too much for normal hair.
Pam W.
I don't usually use a lot of conditioner. It's usually to oily to me. No matter how much I use. But this one is a good one. I have to watch how much I use still (a little goes a long way) but it does what I need it to.
Angelique M.
Middletown, NY
This is the ONLY conditioner I use. I am Panamanian and Jamaican which means I have some VERY thick and unruly hair and this conditioner gets the job done every time !! A little goes a long way. I usually leave it in my hair about 10 minutes with a plastic cap on and then comb it out and rinse and it not only leaves my curls soft and shiny but when I blow my hair it doesn’t leave it feeling dry at all
Jordan H.
This product seemed to work well in the beginning of using it, but just like most products after long periods of use, it seems to fade. At least for me. It did make my thin hair very smooth though.
Kassie H.
Riverton, IL
I love the smell of this conditioner and how it leaves my hair smelling nice for hours . I also love that it has the pump feature for easy use and you can get just the right amount .
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Lo mejor de lo mejor, está marca es la única que me detiene la caída del cabello, tiene un olor riquísimo y duradero, el precio es muy justo y siempre hay cupones de descuentos
Maddie K.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Tresseme for how affordable it is and how well it works for the price. I have been buying this conditioner for years because it pairs with all shampoos to keep my hair softer and less frizzy. As all conditioners, it also lasts forever so it’s cheap and I rarely need to re-purchase
Asya D.
This product is extremely nourishing. It leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth, manageable and sleek. This product helped my hair grow and always left it feeling the best it ever has.
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
If you go through conditioner as fast as I do and you want to achieve silky, shiny hair, this conditioner is for you! I have been using this product for almost a year and love it! It really helps my spilt ends.
Skye T.
Detangles better than most other conditioners on the market, and you can't beat the value. My old go-to when I used to depend on conditioner (but hint: not using shampoo will end your reliance on conditioner!)
Carol S.
Parsonsburg, MD
How does this conditioner compare to others? Is it easy to brush your hair without snags after using it?
Aquie H.
Does this actually do anything for the hair? Is it color safe?
Tishana T.
How is the slip on this conditioner? And is this line better than the "Naturals" line?
Lydia A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this conditioner contain sulfates and perabines? I hope I spelled that correctly