BY TRESEMMÉ #48 in Conditioner

Revitalize your limp and dry locks with the luxurious moisturizing conditioner from tresemme. Ideal for all hair types, this professional quality conditioning treatment provides luxurious moisture and shine.

• How does this conditioner compare to others? Is it easy to brush ...3 Answers
  • How is the slip on this conditioner? And is this line better tha...1 Answers
  • Does this actually do anything for the hair? Is it color safe?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
For me, this one has its ups and downs for sure! It has a nice clean smell that lasts, and its a very rich formula. There is a thing as too rich though, and I have that problem with this conditioner. It leaves my hair soft, but at the cost of weighing it down. I've never been able to get this to rinse clean, there is major product left behind everytime I use it. There are other equal cost products available that makes my hair feel every bit as silky without the weighed down feel. If you have fine hair, you probably definitely don't want to use this conditioner. Personally, I think it's even a bit too much for normal hair.
Maddie K.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Tresseme for how affordable it is and how well it works for the price. I have been buying this conditioner for years because it pairs with all shampoos to keep my hair softer and less frizzy. As all conditioners, it also lasts forever so it’s cheap and I rarely need to re-purchase
Jamie C.
Indianapolis , IN
Budget friendly hair product. It dint think it repairs or helps damaged hair but makes it manageable. Easy to comb tangled hair after using this product otherwise it’s a nightmare to brush my hair. It cleans hair well.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
I am using this right now and I love it. Honestly I get the travel size, it's 97 cents and has lasted me for at least 2 months. I still have a lot of uses with it. It makes my hair so soft, without being oily or greasy afterwards! I recommend this 100%
Paige B.
Greenville , OH
I have thick, wavy and frizzy hair. This is the only shampoo and conditioner I trust with my hair that actually works. Other products leave my hair dryer and tangled. This give me rich moisture and softness.
Leah P.
Edina, MN
This is by far my favorite conditioner. It’s reasonably priced and does a fantastic job keeping my hair healthy, strong, and moisturized. Tresemme is also a great brand as it is cruelty free and affordable!
Angelique M.
Middletown, NY
This is the ONLY conditioner I use. I am Panamanian and Jamaican which means I have some VERY thick and unruly hair and this conditioner gets the job done every time !! A little goes a long way. I usually leave it in my hair about 10 minutes with a plastic cap on and then comb it out and rinse and it not only leaves my curls soft and shiny but when I blow my hair it doesn’t leave it feeling dry at all
Jenna H.
I wish I could give this product more stars! It is safe for my color treated hair, has a nice long lasting scent and leaves my hair feeling luxurious! For an affordable price, the pump is really nice too!
Jordan H.
This product seemed to work well in the beginning of using it, but just like most products after long periods of use, it seems to fade. At least for me. It did make my thin hair very smooth though.
Brandi R.
Knoxville, TN
Great product for the price. It's my favorite drug store/grocery store conditioner. The only problem is I feel like my hair gets used to it overtime. That's why I try to alternate my conditioners.
Carol S.
Parsonsburg, MD
How does this conditioner compare to others? Is it easy to brush your hair without snags after using it?
Aquie H.
Does this actually do anything for the hair? Is it color safe?
Tishana T.
How is the slip on this conditioner? And is this line better than the "Naturals" line?
Lydia A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this conditioner contain sulfates and perabines? I hope I spelled that correctly