BY TRESEMMÉ #46 in Conditioner

Revitalize your limp and dry locks with the luxurious moisturizing conditioner from tresemme. Ideal for all hair types, this professional quality conditioning treatment provides luxurious moisture and shine.

• How is the slip on this conditioner? And is this line better tha...1 Answers
  • How does this conditioner compare to others? Is it easy to brush ...2 Answers
  • Does this actually do anything for the hair? Is it color safe?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Paige B.
Greenville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick, wavy and frizzy hair. This is the only shampoo and conditioner I trust with my hair that actually works. Other products leave my hair dryer and tangled. This give me rich moisture and softness.
Leah P.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite conditioner. It’s reasonably priced and does a fantastic job keeping my hair healthy, strong, and moisturized. Tresemme is also a great brand as it is cruelty free and affordable!
Angelique M.
Middletown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the ONLY conditioner I use. I am Panamanian and Jamaican which means I have some VERY thick and unruly hair and this conditioner gets the job done every time !! A little goes a long way. I usually leave it in my hair about 10 minutes with a plastic cap on and then comb it out and rinse and it not only leaves my curls soft and shiny but when I blow my hair it doesn’t leave it feeling dry at all
Jordan H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product seemed to work well in the beginning of using it, but just like most products after long periods of use, it seems to fade. At least for me. It did make my thin hair very smooth though.
Amanda G.
Adamsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have trusted Tresemme for years! The moisture rich line has really helped me have shiny and healthy hair! I always get comments on how good my hair smells or how much body and shine it has!
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all of the conditioners I used from my moms hair salon this was by far the greatest in hydrating and softness to get out of chemical damaged hair. It’s affordable but does the greatest others now feel like nothing compared to this
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the pump. Makes it easy to control how much product you get. This conditioner works well, controls frizz and adds shine. Has a nice smell and it sticks with you. Good price, it's very inexpensive. It does seem a little waxy, and not a very heavy conditioner.
Sophia J.
Newport News
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for my long curly hair! It's always very soft and manageable after using. Smells great also! Fairly inexpensive and a little goes a long way with this product!
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you go through conditioner as fast as I do and you want to achieve silky, shiny hair, this conditioner is for you! I have been using this product for almost a year and love it! It really helps my spilt ends.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As far as drugstore conditioners go this one is pretty good. It does leave my hair feeling softer and conditioner bit it is a little heavy and the ingredients aren't super great for your hair in the long run.
Carol S.
Parsonsburg, MD
How does this conditioner compare to others? Is it easy to brush your hair without snags after using it?
Aquie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually do anything for the hair? Is it color safe?
Lydia A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this conditioner contain sulfates and perabines? I hope I spelled that correctly
Tishana T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the slip on this conditioner? And is this line better than the "Naturals" line?