BY TRESEMMÉ

Condition and add volume to your hair with this hair conditioner by tresemmé. This professional-quality conditioner is enhanced with collagen and silk protein, so your hair has added body throughout the entire day.

• Is this conditioner ok to use on color treated hair?1 Answers
  • Does it weigh your hair down? 3 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "And it makes my hair smell good and soft " in 1 review
  • "She has really dry hair and a lot of TRESemme products I have used they always leave her hair nice a moist. " in 1 review
  • "i dont like this product tresemme hair products just dont work for me i find that the formulas are to watery and thick and hydrating enough for my hair i have medium thick hair ." in 1 review
Jennifer S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this conditioner paired with the shampoo!! They leave my hair feeling and looking so good and healthy and it gives me lots of volume! It smells great and the price is very reasonable!
Plasticqueens B.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
after washing my hair with the same shampoo of this line, I apply in conditioner and comb my hair with the product on, then I rinse it and my hair is soft and untapered
Aubrey K.
New Holstein
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this hair product for years and have loved it. It leaves my hair soft and full after a shower. It makes it easy to brush through and gives it a shine!
Evelyn Renata R.
TUCSON , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
TRESenne has to be one of my favorite conditioners, it leaves your hair with lots of volume does not make your hair look greasy and just feels clean. It restores your hair and the best thing is at an affordable prize for the amount of product. It leaves your hair like if you just got out of the salon.
Marlena D.
TRESemme conditioner seems to be the only drugstore conditioner that works on my tangly hair. It is very thick and always gets all of the knots out. I use a widetooth comb in the shower once my conditioner is in, comb through all of my hari, and it leaves my hair smooth and conditioned. The pump top is the way to go too!
Jazmine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anything tresumme my hair loveeeees. But when i can find one with a pump now days i usually snach it quick since they tend to not sell the shampoo nor conditioner with a pump anymore. The conditioner mosterizes my hair and defines my curls
Bj W.
Sunflower
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to conditioner. Also with the shampoo. It does what it says. It doesn't make my hair look greasy like some conditioners do. Makes it soft and smooth. I am always satisfied with this product! Will continue to keep buying!
Subrein D.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really curly hair and this stuff is amazing at hydrate every inch of my curls. It's very affordable and comes with a lot of product. I definitely recommend it.
Ashley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray is great for using on damp hair and adding volume. Most conditioning sprays like this leave my hair oily, but this one doesn't. Plus it gives more volume to my normally flat hair. The price is also great!
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's works but i wish it was a leave in conditioner that would be great for me and I love how when I blow dye my hair it looks great. Also I love Tresemme my hair feels soft and is shiny when I use this product.
Madeleine R.
Harvey, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it weigh your hair down?
Kris M.
Wonder Lake, Il
Is this conditioner ok to use on color treated hair?