Add a Photo

#169 in Conditioner
Now treat the first signs of aging hair - lack of body, dryness and dullness - with Tresemme Youth Boost. This expert selection, weightlessly infused with Omega-3 and antioxidants, recharges your hair with fullness, softness and shine. This conditioner provides youthful softness and shine without weighing hair down. Safe for color-treated hair.
Photos (5)
Ella S.
Ella S.

I find that this conditioner really nourishes my hair and keeps it shiny for 2 to 3 days. I have straight hair and is very thick, I have coloured it for the past 4 years just a darker brown and it hasn't affected the colour however, I have recently gone red and it almost strips the colour out of my hair. Other than that, when I previously used it I loved it and the scent was amazing, everyone used to ask me all the time what shampoo and conditioner I used
Kathryn S.
Kathryn S.
Oklahoma City, OK

Tresemme conditoner is my go-to Conditoner on those days when I am out in the sun and my hair needs to be washed and cleaned multiple times. We have a Lakehouse and those days occur often. Only one product can address the need for multiple conditioning a in one day, and for me that is the Tresemme Conditoner. It is light and easy. Makes de-tangling my hair a breeze.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN

After shampooing, I like to apply a generous amount of this conditioner by Tresemme to the roots of my hair. When i rinse it out I already feel a difference in the smoothness and durability of my hair. Since I dye my hair a lot and heat style, my hair needs all the conditioning it can get, and this product does well at renewing my hairs healthy glow.
Sheryl H.
Sheryl H.
Saint George, UT

This is a fantastic product that I have been waiting for years to use it seems. This conditioner as well as the shampoo has given my hair the moisture and beautiful look I have been striving for, for years. The price is good for both and it can be found most anywhere you look. I suggest you give this a try if you are looking for a wonderful product!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Raleigh, NC

This is my go-to conditioner- I love that it comes in a pump bottle (I have a lot of hair), and it works well to keep my hair healthy. The price is great- it was affordable even when I was a college student! I've got very thick curly hair, and have spent a lot of time hunting for something that helps. Will definitely continue to use!
KImmiya H.
KImmiya H.

I'm not that big a fan of this product. It's just simple conditioner so it's not a bad product. I would not buy it again just because I feel like I can get a better product that would help my hair to grow better. It smells great it was smooth it was conditioner but it's just this simple one that I dint think I'll buy again.
Jelaika Marie P.
Jelaika Marie P.
Philippines

Finally I love this conditioner because its very comfy on my hair and it will make my hair more shiny, pretty. Before I use this my conditioner is Cream Silk and when i found it, i try so after few days, i like that more. I have a Tresseme shampoo that i love too. They are important to me. I need a more. Hehe 🙂
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Oshawa, Ontario

Average conditioner as far as I'm concerned. I've used several of their products, and have found every time that it's not superior to other brands, but it's no worse. I find I prefer to buy the store brand versions of Herbal Essences, and other similar knock-offs, to get a better smell, and the same effect.
L V.
L V.
Bakersfield, CALIFORNIA

I love love love this conditioner. My hair has never felt softer,silkier, and clean before I used this. I recommend this to all my friends because it's the best conditioner out there. The great smell is a plus and it's so inexpensive why spend the extra money on a deep conditioner when this does the job.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.

This is by far the best conditioner I've EVER used. It makes my, normally, frizzy and Hermione Granger-like hair, silky smooth and lasts until my next shower.

I use this very time I wash my hair and it has not, not worked yet. I constantly recommend this to friends and they love it just as much as I do.
Gisselly J.
Gisselly J.
Miami, Florida

Can someone tell me how good is this product? I've used other things of the same brand and liked some but not others. Please help.
galdina r.
galdina r.
Fresno, CA

Can anyone tell me how good is this product?
Spontaneous W.
Spontaneous W.

How does this product work on natural hair..
Chanel T.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA

Is this a deep conditioner ? If so how good is it?

Join Now