Add a Photo

By TRESEMMÉ
#189 in Conditioner
Now treat the first signs of aging hair - lack of body, dryness and dullness - with Tresemme Youth Boost. This expert selection, weightlessly infused with Omega-3 and antioxidants, recharges your hair with fullness, softness and shine. This conditioner provides youthful softness and shine without weighing hair down. Safe for color-treated hair.
Photos (5)
Kathryn S.
Kathryn S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Tresemme conditoner is my go-to Conditoner on those days when I am out in the sun and my hair needs to be washed and cleaned multiple times. We have a Lakehouse and those days occur often. Only one product can address the need for multiple conditioning a in one day, and for me that is the Tresemme Conditoner. It is light and easy. Makes de-tangling my hair a breeze.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
After shampooing, I like to apply a generous amount of this conditioner by Tresemme to the roots of my hair. When i rinse it out I already feel a difference in the smoothness and durability of my hair. Since I dye my hair a lot and heat style, my hair needs all the conditioning it can get, and this product does well at renewing my hairs healthy glow.
Sheryl H.
Sheryl H.
Saint George, UT
This is a fantastic product that I have been waiting for years to use it seems. This conditioner as well as the shampoo has given my hair the moisture and beautiful look I have been striving for, for years. The price is good for both and it can be found most anywhere you look. I suggest you give this a try if you are looking for a wonderful product!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Raleigh, NC
This is my go-to conditioner- I love that it comes in a pump bottle (I have a lot of hair), and it works well to keep my hair healthy. The price is great- it was affordable even when I was a college student! I've got very thick curly hair, and have spent a lot of time hunting for something that helps. Will definitely continue to use!
KImmiya H.
KImmiya H.
I'm not that big a fan of this product. It's just simple conditioner so it's not a bad product. I would not buy it again just because I feel like I can get a better product that would help my hair to grow better. It smells great it was smooth it was conditioner but it's just this simple one that I dint think I'll buy again.
L V.
L V.
Bakersfield, CALIFORNIA
I love love love this conditioner. My hair has never felt softer,silkier, and clean before I used this. I recommend this to all my friends because it's the best conditioner out there. The great smell is a plus and it's so inexpensive why spend the extra money on a deep conditioner when this does the job.
Meiqua W.
Meiqua W.
Lithonia, GA
When I was shopping around for a conditioner, I tried Tresemme and it really didn't do my hair much justice. I used it for a little over a month to give it a try, but it just didn't work well with my hair type. I think it's mostly for people with very fine hair who will wash their hair very often.
April R.
April R.
I have used and loved the Platinum Line. It smells divine and never irritated my scalp. I am currently using another brand and will be returning to this line when I am ready to purchase. The packaging is large and kind of bulky, but well worth it for the amount of product you get for the price.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Gulfport , MS
I love Tresemme conditioners. I have used several different types such as anti friz, antibreakage, moisturizing. I usually buy them from Walmart. The packaging is nice, I like when they come with the pump. It stands up to other alternatives. I am satisfied with the products.
Tyler H.
Tyler H.
Wyoming, MI
This product really conditions your hair at a high level and leaves your hair with a clean silky feeling. I only gave it a 4 out of 5 stars because after using it for a long period of time I start to notice it's effect not really working as well it did when I began using
Spontaneous W.
Spontaneous W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product work on natural hair..
galdina r.
galdina r.
Fresno , Ca
Can anyone tell me how good is this product?
Gisselly J.
Gisselly J.
Miami, Florida
Can someone tell me how good is this product? I've used other things of the same brand and liked some but not others. Please help.
Chanel T.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this a deep conditioner ? If so how good is it?