BY TRESEMMÉ

Now treat the first signs of aging hair - lack of body, dryness and dullness - with Tresemme Youth Boost. This expert selection, weightlessly infused with Omega-3 and antioxidants, recharges your hair with fullness, softness and shine. This conditioner provides youthful softness and shine without weighing hair down. Safe for color-treated hair. see more...

Tresemme Conditioner
  • "I really like the shampoo and conditioner, nice on a budget, smells great, and comes in large pump bottles as well!" in 1 review
  • "They leave my hair soft and help with my dry hair." in 1 review
  • "I like the tresseme conditioner, it works really well and makes your hair feel soft." in 1 review
  • "Makes my hair very smooth and nice feeling." in 1 review
Sheryl H.
Sheryl H.
Saint George, UT
This is a fantastic product that I have been waiting for years to use it seems. This conditioner as well as the shampoo has given my hair the moisture and beautiful look I have been striving for, for years. The price is good for both and it can be found most anywhere you look. I suggest you give this a try if you are looking for a wonderful product!
KImmiya H.
KImmiya H.
I'm not that big a fan of this product. It's just simple conditioner so it's not a bad product. I would not buy it again just because I feel like I can get a better product that would help my hair to grow better. It smells great it was smooth it was conditioner but it's just this simple one that I dint think I'll buy again.
Meiqua W.
Meiqua W.
Lithonia, GA
When I was shopping around for a conditioner, I tried Tresemme and it really didn't do my hair much justice. I used it for a little over a month to give it a try, but it just didn't work well with my hair type. I think it's mostly for people with very fine hair who will wash their hair very often.
Misty L.
Misty L.
This is the only product that doesn't leave my hair feeling dry and damaged after conditioning. It's inexpensive, easy to find at your local grocery/cvs, and it smells great! I tell all my friends and friends of friends that this is a must try. #reverseyourroutine
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Fort Worth, TX
I love tresemme so much it's affable salon quality hair care. I have blonde hair that I have always dyed and therefore it is dry and damaged this condition has really helped my hair and actually made my hair soft and manageable again. It's been a life saver
Theresa K.
Theresa K.
Ellington, CT
When I use Tresemme Conditioner my hair feels so nice and full. I have very wavy hair and this conditioner is so light it doesn't weigh down my hair So the waves are light and flowing. I appreciate good products and this conditioner is a great product.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Pitkin, LA
This conditioner helps my hair stay healthy! It also leaves it so silky smooth! It is also very affordable! I bought it at Sam's Club. It is better than a lot of products I have tried. I am very satisfied with this conditioner!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Littcarr, KY
This product makes my hair VERY soft and shiny!! and tangle free. My hair gets oily very fast and this tends to help it stay clean longer. It also makes my hair healthier looking which is amazing!!
Lonna F.
Lonna F.
Martinsburg, WV
I expected more for the price but all in all it worked really well. I would recommend this product. I don't find this to be as effective as some of the other products. But I do like this product.
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Nacogdoches, TX
This product works great. Leaves your hair feeling soft, silky, and smooth. It's not very expensive. I highly recommend this brand. I will buy it again myself. I bought it at Wal-Mart.
Spontaneous W.
Spontaneous W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product work on natural hair..
galdina r.
galdina r.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can anyone tell me how good is this product?
Gisselly J.
Gisselly J.
Miami, Florida
Can someone tell me how good is this product? I've used other things of the same brand and liked some but not others. Please help.
Chanel T.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this a deep conditioner ? If so how good is it?