BY TRESEMMÉ

Now treat the first signs of aging hair - lack of body, dryness and dullness - with Tresemme Youth Boost. This expert selection, weightlessly infused with Omega-3 and antioxidants, recharges your hair with fullness, softness and shine. This conditioner provides youthful softness and shine without weighing hair down. Safe for color-treated hair. see more...

Tresemme Conditioner
  • "I really like the shampoo and conditioner, nice on a budget, smells great, and comes in large pump bottles as well!" in 1 review
  • "They leave my hair soft and help with my dry hair." in 1 review
  • "I like the tresseme conditioner, it works really well and makes your hair feel soft." in 1 review
  • "Makes my hair very smooth and nice feeling." in 1 review
Victoria W.
Kimball, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy the smell and the price, but I've had a hair dresser tell me not to use this product, that it will only damage my hair more than help
Kallie J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner. It works really well for the price that you pay and the amount that you get. It also smells really good too!
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this conditioner because it makes my hair smell very good. And after the whole process makes my hair super soft too.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent conditioner! Leaves hair silky, shiny and strong! Really rinses out well also! Very reasonably priced as well
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of this brand. I feel like it leaves a build up in my hair and makes it look and feel greasy.
April L.
Doylestown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! One of my go to products because of its awesome quality and affordable price!
Baobai T.
I like the tresseme conditioner, it works really well and makes your hair feel soft. Using the shampoo and conditioner together, your hair will looks pretty decent.
Amanda B.
This is my favorite conditioner. Makes my hair very smooth and nice feeling. The smell is very very nice as well!
abbi g.
April d.
Ventura, CA
Best working conditioner at a super affordable price, smells nice, comes in a nice big bottle so it last a long time. this is great especially if you have long thick hair. many different formulas for different hair types.
Spontaneous W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product work on natural hair..
galdina r.
FRESNO, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can anyone tell me how good is this product?
Gisselly J.
Miami, Florida
Can someone tell me how good is this product? I've used other things of the same brand and liked some but not others. Please help.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this a deep conditioner ? If so how good is it?