TRESemme Compressed Smooth Hairspray Hold Level 2 - 5.5 fl oz uploaded by Ciarah R.TRESemme Compressed Smooth Hairspray Hold Level 2 - 5.5 fl oz uploaded by Amber W.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Whether you go for beach waves, a top knot, or whatever is on your Pinterest page, TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray gives you lasting style with movement. Our Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray Smooth Hold Level 2 is all about flexible, natural hold. The superfine Compressed Micro Mist permeates hair to hold your style. It's also resistant to humidity and keeps frizz at bay for up to 24 hours--no matter how steamy things get. Ideal to perfect your smoothest looks.

Health Facts: Paraben-free, dye-free, aluminum-free

Product Form: Spray

Wellness Standard: Aluminum-free, dye-free, paraben-free

Beauty Purpose: Medium Hold

Hair Type: Textured

Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,962 reviews
I don't usually like hair spray but I really enjoy this one. It doesn't leave hair dry or sticky, but gives more of a natural flow. I usually can't spray hair spray directly on my hair without it curling, but this product works for me with straight, natural/curly, and bumped looks. I received this complimentary product from Crowdtap for testing purposes and it's a new favorite with a pleasant scent.
Mackenzie M.
Houston
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s very lightweight and has very light hold. So this isn’t the best option for a long day or a night out. It does what it says it’s supposed to do.
Deserae M.
I like using this hairspray because it doesn't leave my hair hard or with white flakes. But it hold my baby hairs down in the front.
Ciarah R.
Cutler Bay, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love love love my hairspray because it makes me see my hair with natural waves, it lasts me all day long and it smells good
Megan B.
Wauwatosa , WI
I LOVE THIS. It holds my hair all day without the crunchiness of what normal hairspray does. Highly recommend!
Esperanza U.
Taft, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Best hairspray I’ve purchased! Tames your hair without leaving it hard or sticky! Inexpensive as well
Kristi C.
Nancy
I use this product every day. It is my go-to hairspray. It does not make my hair stiff and hard. It remains bouncy with volume. It also does a great job at taming my flyaways and frizz. I purchased this product at dollar general. It was very affordable and I would recommend it to anyone.
Jennifer G.
Florissant, CO
I was excited to try this new hairspray to help tame my little flyaway hairs that get crazy in the Fall, I’ve used it a few times and don’t feel that it smooths or holds like it should. I do like the smaller can and scent but other than that, not overly impressed. I’ll use it since it’s not cheap and maybe I’ll have a better experience in the future
Jazz C.
Already repurchased! - Level1 TextureThis has been added in my regular everyday hair routine. I'm very picky about my hair products as most tend to be heavy and weigh my hair down. This is in combination with my mousse makes my hair curly, defined and super pretty. Basically my hair goals! Also wanted to mention that It has amazing hold for a level 1 hair spray.

See my mini review in my Trial/Try On Haul on my Youtube channel: coffeegirl18

I received complimentary product for my honest review,
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
I bought this hairspray on the run and Im not overly thrilled with it. It dosnt have a long hold as a hairspray product. Didnt give me what i was hoping for at all...