Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayTRESemmé
Compressed Micro Mist Level 2 Hair Spray

TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Level 2 Hair Spray

Whether you go for beach waves, a top knot, or whatever is on your Pinterest page, TRESemme Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray gives you lasting style with movement. Our Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray Smooth Hold Level 2 is all about flexible, natural hold. The superfine Compressed Micro Mist permeates hair to hold your style. It's also resistant to humidity and keeps frizz at bay for up to 24 hours--no matter how steamy things get. Ideal to perfect your smoothest looks. Get the 'Smooth' look: First up, pick your smoothest look; be it a sleek ponytail or loose curls. Once you've used all your favorite TRESemme products to create your style, give the can a quick shake, then spray evenly (about 10-12 inches from your hair) to capture it in all its glory. This hair styling spray will heighten your style - because when you look good, you feel good. This aerosal hair spray helps you achieve the hair smoothing looks with the perfect amount of frizz control. The flexible hold hairspray helps you achieve style without the stiffness. Gone are the days when hairspray = crunchy hair. Rocked a perfectly smooth style with TRESemme Compressed Micro Mist? We'd love to hear about it: leave a review, share tips or even upload a picture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Level 2 Hair Spray!
Lake
Purchased at: Walmart
So far I am absolutely loving this hairspray. I wanted something that gave a similar finish as the L’Oreal Ellnette hairspray but at a more affordable cost and this product checks all of those boxes. It has an ultra fine mist that gives that lightweight and airy hold to your hair that is non crunchy yet it holds in place. Ellnette is still my favorite but it’s just too expensive at like $16 a bottle! This hairspray works basically the same and is less than $6 and you get the same amount of product even though the can is slimmer. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great lightweight hairspray or who is looking for one similar to the L’Oreal one but at a lower cost.
Madison, MS
Love this product my hair is really fine and nothing works but this one is perfect for me hold tight and I love it
Rutland, MA
TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Level 2 Hair Spray uploaded by Toni T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love thus it may not seem like a lot of product comes out but it does and the hold on it is amazing and it smells good
Cutler bay, FL
TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Level 2 Hair Spray uploaded by Ciarah R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love love love my hairspray because it makes me see my hair with natural waves, it lasts me all day long and it smells good
smells so good and doesnt leave hair crunchy. keeps hair styles for most of the day but sometimes falls flat
Clearwater, FL
TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Level 2 Hair Spray uploaded by Griselda P.
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to hairspray! It not only smells amazing but leaves your hair feeling smooth and looking amazing
Sayre, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
By far, one of the best hairsprays I've ever used. It was light and didn't make my hair feel sticky or weighed down. Also, it smells delicious. I can't quite describe the fragrance but it's amazing. 5 star product all day long! #hairspray #musthave
TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Level 2 Hair Spray uploaded by Daniella V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This a very lightweight hairspray a d does not hold for an all day hold it does however keep your frizz down and gives your hair a little more volume that usual and it is very fine in spray.
TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Level 2 Hair Spray uploaded by Mary G.
I received this bottle of TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Level 1 Hair Spray in a subscription box that I received for free and to be honest I do use alot of the TRESemme products. I love this for the fine micro mist but wish it was bit of a stronger hold. But I do like the way is comes out-literally in a micro mist. Great scent. Good product to have received FREE!
Florissant, CO
I was excited to try this new hairspray to help tame my little flyaway hairs that get crazy in the Fall, I’ve used it a few times and don’t feel that it smooths or holds like it should. I do like the smaller can and scent but other than that, not overly impressed. I’ll use it since it’s not cheap and maybe I’ll have a better experience in the future

Looking for your answer?