TRESemmé Colorthrive Blonde Conditioner uploaded by Carrie E.TRESemmé Colorthrive Blonde Conditioner uploaded by Lili N.

BY TRESEMMÉ

a_lipsticks_approach s.
chicago
Love this conditioner caters to blonde hair holds that vibrant blonde in and helps with the damage after harsh bleach usage very affordable and you can find it almost anywhere . Satisfied with my purchase
Christi C.
Tallahassee, FL
This works pretty well that removing the orange/bronze colors from your hair! Over all, I'm not super impressed with the outcome compared to other high end purple shampoos!
ec408e c.
I don't have blonde hair but I used to use this conditioner all the time b/c it smelled good and it was really affordable. I don't think it really matters if you're blonde or not, b/c it's not tinted purple so it's not really going to help with brassiness. I wouldn't hesitate to buy this again b/c I remember loving the smell, in addition to it being really creamy and hydrating.
Valerie C.
Clinton Twp, MI
Yaaaassss!!!! Girls who have blonde hair, that do not naturally have blonde hair know the struggles of keeping it blonde! This conditioner not only leaves your hair incredibly soft, but it helps your salon-dyed hair last even longer. I was skeptical at first, but I can say from experience that it works!
Savannah S.
Huntley, IL
Tresemme has been my family go to brand for years, they came out with this and as a dyed blonde, I had to try it. I truly think it helped keep my hair looking great, as well as not developing an orange hue like it usually does. I use this to this day and love it!
Day R.
Glen Allen, VA
Wonderful
I recently switched to sulfate-free shampoo per the advice of my hairstylists--and I will never look back. This product provides sulfate-free shampoo & conditioner without breaking the bank. Also, my hair feels wonderful and truly has more volume.
Ali R.
Davison, MI
I love using this conditioner on my blonde highlighted hair. I have fine hair and need to wash my hair daily. By using this my hair feels softer than ever and I see less split ends. This conditioner is so affordable and I would buy this time and time again.
Kelzy W.
Good, this stuff gets the job done, but it doesn't moisturize the way I'd like it to. Its generally a decent thing for the price- it's definitely my workhorse conditioner and I supplement with moisture-giving leave ins and masks.
Laura M.
I've used this product when I had a blonde ombré hairstyle. This product help keep away the brassy tones that often pop up from dyed blonde hair. I would buy this product again. I felt like this was a good value product.
Marcella H.
My hair is a dark blond tone this product makes my hair feel so soft and actually works with getting the knots out and really give a shine to your hair. I naturally have a shine to my hair but it always improves it