TRESEMME DAILY COLOR LOCK IN CREME

Where can you get this shampoo at??
Para qué sirve este producto ?
How much and where can I buy it at, also is this worth the time
Start your review of TRESemmé Color Thrive with Fade Block Technology Daily Color Lock In Creme Hair Shampoos!
4 years agoBeech Grove , IN
I love using TRESemme color thrive with fade block on my hair. I know that my color with last longer and still have that shine to it, as if I just left the salon. I highly recommend using this product every other day on your color treated hair for best results and making your color last longer!!
4 years agoFort Worth, TX
OMG GUYS!!! SO I LIVE BY THIS PR5ODUCT !!! EXTREM;EY AWSOME FOR COLORED OR BLEACHED HAIR! JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOUR SHAMPOO WILL FADE YOUR NEW HAIR COLOR, THINK AGAIN!! TRESemme HAS YOUR BACK!
4 years ago
This definitely doesn't work for my hair, my hair turned crumbly, dry, with dandruff, and I lost too much hair, when wash my hair it's crazy how much it fall. I'll never use this brand anymore.
4 years agoNewport News, VA
Ive been using this shampoo for years & it can never dissapoint me. If i use another product my hair going bilistic. Get it, it works great and everyone uses them. I have long dark brown silky hair & it works for any hair type! The price is also very reasonable.
3 years agoIndio, CA
I got this product last minute, and it was amazing! I dye my hair jet black and the color before would easily fade but after using this product and my hair color looked better than ever, I highly recommend this product if you want your hair color to last!
4 years agoLos Angeles, CA
I used this while staying at my aunt's house. The product smells great and has thick texture. Somewhat dried out my hair but then again it was in the summer after a pool day.
3 years ago
As someone that used to have their hair color come out within a week, using this color thrive with fade block technology has really ended the frustration. My color has managed to last over three months. Excellent product.
4 years agoNew Paris, PA
Works great however it is VERY thin i have to use a lot to be able to see any result the smell is a clean scent great for people who like subtle things just not for me
4 years agoZapata, TX
I use this product on my mother in law all the time I do her hair every day because she doesn't know how to style her hair so I dye her hair all the time and I use this product on her to keep her color from fading
2 years agoAlbuquerque
I first tried this from the 99 cent store I bought like 10 of them I loved them and they smell really good I think it helped my hair keep the hair color locked in I would tell everyone to buy this stuff you won’t be disappointed.