TRESemmé Color Thrive with Fade Block Technology Daily Color Lock In Creme Hair Shampoos uploaded by Isabella G.

BY TRESEMMÉ #4 in Hair Color Removers & Faders

TRESEMME DAILY COLOR LOCK IN CREME see more...

Victoria J.
Albuquerque
I first tried this from the 99 cent store I bought like 10 of them I loved them and they smell really good I think it helped my hair keep the hair color locked in I would tell everyone to buy this stuff you won’t be disappointed.
Gabs N.
North Ridgeville, OH
I dye my hair red, and we all know red hair tends to fade very easily. this product helps maintain the color of my hair and keep it shiny and smelling good. the scent isn't that strong in my opinion, but it smells clean, if that makes any sense. I would recommend this product for people with brighter unnatural hair colors. it keeps my hair from looking dull.
kameela A.
Queens Village, NY
This shampoo is for anyone that have a dye in their hair. I dye my hair often and I have been using this shampoo as it helps to maintain the color in your hair making it look bright and beautiful. It doesn't wash away any of the color or make your hair look dull at all. I would highly recommend this shampoo. It also smells really nice.
Lisa H.
Keystone Heights, FL
I consistently color my hair, both at the salon as well as at home. There are many good products for color treated hair, but for me this is the one that works best. I love how nourished and soft it makes my hair as well as it noticeably extends the life of my color. It smells great too 😉
Erika K.
Spring, TX
I used this shampoo and conditioner for several months. I liked it because it made my hair feel super soft but after using it for a few months, I noticed I developed pimples on my scalp. I would try switching to other shampoos and found the pimples went away so I had to stop using this product.
Lauren N.
Hamilton, NJ
I do like the Tresemme shampoo line. However, the only issue for me is that I have a dry scalp and this shampoo can be drying, which led to me frequently itching my head. I actually switched from using this shampoo only for that reason, but if you don't have a dry scalp I would recommend it.
Diane C.
West Plains, MO
I tried this product and I feel like it really didn't make my color last any more longer than the other tresemme shampoo. I use it when I color my hair, but I only use tresemme on my hair. I normally use tresemme keratin shampoo.
Denise G.
I have used this before and I didn't mind it. It kept my hair soft all day long. And it didn't fade my color at all which I look for in products. It's better then most off brands that I have tried and worth every penny cause it doesn't cost a lot of money. So would refer! #
peg w.
Buffalo, NY
Idye my hair brown and i wash my hair the color doesn't fade or give a dull loook . It doesn't have a bad scent not strong at all< It is great i would recommendit to everyonehas a nic scnt to it and isn't strong at all . so if you dye your hair i would but this shampoo cause i knowi always will
Kajal P.
Tampa, FL
This product works well, but when first used it makes find hare limp. After using other Tresemme products it works well & keeps hair shiny. I also use their shampoo and hair spray products which hold very well.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
How much and where can I buy it at, also is this worth the time
Jaime M.
Decatur, TN
Where can you get this shampoo at??
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this product leave the hair feeling greasy?
Roxanna M.
Para qué sirve este producto ?