TRESemmé Color Thrive Shampoo for Brunettes uploaded by Olives S.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemmé Color Thrive Shampoo for Brunettes
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
A product of Tresemme with another special product for brown hair I love this concept of a line dedicated to a specific color and who cares wear color, and for which we painted in hair this is critical, this Shampu this in my favorites and We always return to it, by their results and that looks after the color of my hair so girls recommended
Megan G.
Angier, NC
A decent shampoo, but didn't really seem to enhance my brunette hair.
Maybe this works better for people who have dyed their hair brown from a lighter color, but for me it didn't add anything special or any longevity to my hair color. My hair is naturally medium brown and I had dyed it auburn at the time.
Nina F.
Hinsdale, IL
I am a beautiful person. I also stayed concentrated on what I was working on a regular basis. the first to review this information is available for the first time in the car. the only thing that I have a question about the same time. I am sending this to you. I have been watching the game. I
Conor M.
Cincinnati, OH
I don't generally color my hair, but if I could, TREsemme would be my first go-to. They are a very trustworthy brand. The shampoos smell nice, but don't last forever. The scent starts to disappear, but that's okay. At least it doesn't smell awful. I think it's a generally good product.
Jennifer B.
Hanover, VA
I love this shampoo for my brunette hair, it helps keep the color perfect and makes my hair silky. I have long dark hair and it's perfect for me! It is very lost lasting and gives you full hair all day long and it smells nice! It's the only shampoo I will buy!! I highly recommend it!!
Lori G.
Tecumseh, OK
I have brunette colored hair and have tried this shampoo, it smells great and made my hair feel great but I have eczema on my head and unfortunately it broke my head out. But my color looked deeper and less tonal. If I were able I would use this product again.
Tiffany P.
The Tresemme Color Thrive Conditioner for Brunettes helps me keep my color looking fresh while providing just the right amount of moisture for my color treated hair. I use this product every other day and keep it on all shower long to add more conditioning.
Casey R.
This conditioner is wonderful, but i don't believe that it made my hair color look any different that it did before i tired out the product. i wanted it to work but unfortunately it didn't, it made my hair soft but didn't make my hair "thrive" in any way.
Krystal J.
Spring Hill, FL
This stuff is so good for my hair. I dye my hair a lot because I like to keep my brown color vibrant and not fading and this stuff keeps it vibrant for a lot longer than any other shampoo I usually use. It's so effective I'm really satisfied I tried this
Ruby B.
Boulder, CO
This was just okay. I have brunette hair, light brunette, and when i used this, it turned my hair loddly brown, more like red. I didn't like it very much, but it did smell really nice, and made my hair very soft, and shiny, which i like about it. Ehhh
Jade H.
Is this goof for African American hair?
Danielle N.
Daisetta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really work well with brunettes?
Diana P.
Sacramento, CA
I feel a little silly asking this but is this shampoo for color treated brunettes or natural brunettes?
Deve ser bem cheiroso e hidratante para os fios!