TRESemmé Color Thrive Shampoo for Brunettes uploaded by Olives S.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Kate B.
Best shampoo for maintaining my natural brown hair. My hair used to get blonde highlights in the sun, but now they turn orange and this shampoo balances out the color. It does not dry my hair out either, and it’s at a great price! I don’t use it everyday, but it’s great when I want to better the color of my hair.
Anna L.
Port Arthur, TX

I've been using this shampoo along with its matching conditioner () for a few weeks now and it does a nice job managing my thick and wavy hair that tends to frizz. I like to change things up a lot, so I normally don't use the same shampoo and conditioner every time I wash my hair, but decided I'll only use Tresemme's so I could give it a good trial.

First off, the fragrance is nice, it isn't overpowering and it "sticks" to my hair even when it's dirty. So even when my hair might look like crap and needs washed, it at least doesn't smell like it. Since my hair is thick, I tend to use more shampoo than bottles generally say to use, but with this, I've found I need a lesser amount than with others, which is a nice surprise (the same goes for the conditioner). Seeing as how big a bottle this is, that makes it an even better deal in my eyes. The shampoo lathers nicely and after rinsed out, leaves my hair feeling nice and clean. Tresemme makes the claim that this smooths better than non-conditioning shampoos, and yeah, I'd have to agree with that. My hair does look better than when I use regular shampoos. I'm skeptical on the claims that it'll repair two years of damage in just five uses though. I don't believe that hair damage can be repaired, masked, yes, but completely fixed? I highly doubt that.
Eva K.
This works just fine as a regular shampoo, but I think the whole brunette aspect is a gimmick. (Unless this is meant for color-treated hair, which I do not have, so please disregard his review.) I didn't notice any difference in shade or tone.
Brandy G.
Middletown , CT
I like it, its very big, don't really see what it specifically does for brunettes, great smell, scent in hair lasts 2 days tops, price per oz is great, used this product for maybe 3 weeks straight, i would recommend tresemme to others, again don't really see why it is targeted for brunettes, so wouldn't recommend it for that aspect
Megan G.
Angier, NC
A decent shampoo, but didn't really seem to enhance my brunette hair.
Maybe this works better for people who have dyed their hair brown from a lighter color, but for me it didn't add anything special or any longevity to my hair color. My hair is naturally medium brown and I had dyed it auburn at the time.
Jennifer B.
Hanover, VA
I love this shampoo for my brunette hair, it helps keep the color perfect and makes my hair silky. I have long dark hair and it's perfect for me! It is very lost lasting and gives you full hair all day long and it smells nice! It's the only shampoo I will buy!! I highly recommend it!!
Conor M.
Cincinnati, OH
I don't generally color my hair, but if I could, TREsemme would be my first go-to. They are a very trustworthy brand. The shampoos smell nice, but don't last forever. The scent starts to disappear, but that's okay. At least it doesn't smell awful. I think it's a generally good product.
Liz M.
Shafter, CA
Ima brunette so this works very great for me and i totall love this product ! you cn get it at walmart, or any drugstore actually! nce scent and actually very long lasting! it's a old packaging they should change the logo but the produt itself is very great !
Lori G.
Tecumseh, OK
I have brunette colored hair and have tried this shampoo, it smells great and made my hair feel great but I have eczema on my head and unfortunately it broke my head out. But my color looked deeper and less tonal. If I were able I would use this product again.
Tiffany P.
The Tresemme Color Thrive Conditioner for Brunettes helps me keep my color looking fresh while providing just the right amount of moisture for my color treated hair. I use this product every other day and keep it on all shower long to add more conditioning.
Jade H.
Is this goof for African American hair?
Danielle N.
Daisetta, TX
Does this really work well with brunettes?
Diana P.
Sacramento, CA
I feel a little silly asking this but is this shampoo for color treated brunettes or natural brunettes?
Deve ser bem cheiroso e hidratante para os fios!