BY TRESEMMÉ

Mylinda R.
Byrdstown, TN
Love my blonde hair products! Got to go out of town to purchase. It's Long lasting and helps keep the softness and the brassy down. To me it lathers as well as any other. I can I'm satisfied it and all the Tresame products.
Tasha B.
My hair was recently dyed blonde and BRASSY!!!! After using this shampoo only ONCE my hair actually looked blonde! After using this product for a week, I had so many comments on my hair and had so many people start using this product! Definitely a 5 star shampoo for sure! If you're a blonde and are ever curious about which shampoo to try, I would 110% recommend this! I tried at least 5 different brands (spending over $110!) before trying this one, and I couldn't be happier!!! Once again, this is a great product with an even better price tag!!!
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
So I bought this when I ombred my ends blonde. This was a definite hit for my hair because the bleached ends were scorched. This kept the color vibrant for as long as possible and added the moisture my hair so desperately needed. If I ever decided to bleach my hair again, which probably will never happen, I would purchase this definitely.
Rebecca F.
I really liked it. It worked well for my hair type for longer than 3 days which is max what I get out a shampoo before having to switch (I can switch back later) my hair gets "greasy looking" if I use the same shampoo longer than 3 days and I could use this kind for a week before switching it up. It also made my hair shiny but not oily!
Bree R.
Carlsbad, NM
I am in love with this shampoo and conditioner! With me being a natural blond it sure does help keep it at the color I want! Its definitely must use every night. The cheapest place I could find it was at Walmart. This shampoo and conditioner is very gentle on your scalp!

Very effective, leaves my hair silky and smooth!
ec408e c.
I don't have blonde hair but I used to use this all the time b/c it smelled good and it was really affordable. I don't think it really matters if you're blonde or not, b/c it's not tinted purple so it's not really going to help with brassiness. I wouldn't hesitate to buy this again b/c I remember loving the smell, in addition to it being really creamy and hydrating.
April B.
Lancaster, KY
This stuff is AMAZING!!! My hair is naturally blonde I do color it at the salon. This stuff has kept it the beautiful blonde color it was the day I left the salon! It smells AMAZING as well! Keeps the blonde bright and not brassy! I highly recommend this! I give this 5 stars!!
Jackee W.
San Tan Valley, AZ
This shampoo works ! I bleach my hair a lot and it always seems to give me that white look I'm actually going for , takes that brass look right out ! It doesn't make your hair stringy is actually helps make it soft , I was very satisfied, I'd recommend it to anyone m.
LeIshea M.
Rosamond, CA
I used this once. When I bleachers my hair blonde. It was excellent for keeping my looking and feeling healthy. Anytime you bleach it pulls pretty much all the good from your hair and tresemme keeps my locks smooth and managable! The smell is great also!
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
My daughter uses this and she loves it. She recently colored her hair blonde, and it looks great. Keeps the color, no breakage, and leaves her hair soft, full, and beautiful. It is affordable, has a nice scent, and I would recommend to others.
Does this work for oily skin
Nikki A.
Wetumpka, AL
Just clarifying... It's not a purple shampoo, but it does help with brassiness, right?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Says for blondes? How well does this work? Does it help keep blonde in your hair or fading?