BY TRESEMMÉ

Ashley L.
Ashley L.
I started using this conditioner, because I started coloring my hair a red brown color. My sister told me I should get a conditioner for color hair. I bought this product and loved it. Leave my hair smooth and smells great. I feel like it helps with tangles too. I usually buy the big pump bottles which will last me months. I buy from ulta to use my points or target.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tresseme is my favorite hair brand I choose this over any high end brand I love the shampoo but their conditioners are out of this world.I live in for 3 minutes and leaves my hair so smooth and my wavu hair doesn't look as frizzy with other shampoo brands. THIS IS A MUST TRY PRODUCT FOR ANY TYPE OF HAIR I got for $3 lasted me a month .I love. Tresemme
claudia w.
claudia w.
Chatham, NH
I love this conditioner is gentle with my hair and it makes it so soft and easy to handle, it is on a good price when i bought it... i got it at the salon on a clearence event, so needless to say i got a great deal, i was very satisfied with the product and the pice and i will defenetly recommend it
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This conditioner is very moisturizing. My color does last longer when I use the regular Tresemme' Color Thrive conditioner, but I don't see a significant difference compared to this one. It smells wonderful and works great! I'm happy! This is a great product. I recommend it to everyone I know!!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Louisa, KY
A great product that ensures color treated hair stays healthy and shiny. Works well compared to other brands. Keeps the red in my hair looking natural and shiny. Bought at a local department store for a great price. Would recommend others to purchase as well.
Caren D.
Caren D.
Providence, NC
Loved this product it kept my thick hair thick and my red looking bright and beautiful for so long. It had such an inviting scent. I bought it Walmart for a great price. I do not use anything else since this is my favorite conditioner to use after each dye .
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
I used this product when I dyed my hair red and it would extend the life of my color for so long! I like that the product doesn't break the bank but also works. I also like that the wash out doesn't stain the shower floor. I am very happy with this product.
Marti V.
Marti V.
Ruthann S.
Ruthann S.
Bedford, TX
This product really does revitalize my red hair and most products for red hair do not work as well as this one. I have thick hair and it is slightly wavy. This is buy far the best conditioner I have found. Very satisfied.
Kamalani R.
Kamalani R.
Perfect for red heads/ those who cooler there hair red. Red is they most commen color in which fades quicker and faster than other hair colors. This product helps keep the color and leaves smooth and soft results !