BY TRESEMMÉ

Annie B.
Annie B.
I love the color thrive series as it leaves my hair with a natural shine and brings out all the tones in my hair and my highlights! I got this at target and it really brought out the color in my hair! I would definitely buy it again although I do like Aveeno products better for their shine. So I'll probably stick with Aveeno when it comes to conditioners believe it or now! :)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
I started using this conditioner, because I started coloring my hair a red brown color. My sister told me I should get a conditioner for color hair. I bought this product and loved it. Leave my hair smooth and smells great. I feel like it helps with tangles too. I usually buy the big pump bottles which will last me months. I buy from ulta to use my points or target.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tresseme is my favorite hair brand I choose this over any high end brand I love the shampoo but their conditioners are out of this world.I live in for 3 minutes and leaves my hair so smooth and my wavu hair doesn't look as frizzy with other shampoo brands. THIS IS A MUST TRY PRODUCT FOR ANY TYPE OF HAIR I got for $3 lasted me a month .I love. Tresemme
claudia w.
claudia w.
Chatham, NH
I love this conditioner is gentle with my hair and it makes it so soft and easy to handle, it is on a good price when i bought it... i got it at the salon on a clearence event, so needless to say i got a great deal, i was very satisfied with the product and the pice and i will defenetly recommend it
Molly A.
Molly A.
I colored my hair for 15 years and now have switched to covering my greys with Henna. I have used the Tresemme color thrive on both chemically and naturally colored hair. I love everything about this brand! Good quality, smells great, affordable and leaves my hair feeling healthier and manageable.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This conditioner is very moisturizing. My color does last longer when I use the regular Tresemme' Color Thrive conditioner, but I don't see a significant difference compared to this one. It smells wonderful and works great! I'm happy! This is a great product. I recommend it to everyone I know!!
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
I normally like to choose a conditioner for color treated hair. I am a frequent buyer of hair color products, out of all of the types I have used, Tresemme brunette has smelled best in my hair and worked best for me. I normally try to stick with any Tresemme product if possible.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Louisa, KY
A great product that ensures color treated hair stays healthy and shiny. Works well compared to other brands. Keeps the red in my hair looking natural and shiny. Bought at a local department store for a great price. Would recommend others to purchase as well.
Caren D.
Caren D.
Providence, NC
Loved this product it kept my thick hair thick and my red looking bright and beautiful for so long. It had such an inviting scent. I bought it Walmart for a great price. I do not use anything else since this is my favorite conditioner to use after each dye .
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
I used this product when I dyed my hair red and it would extend the life of my color for so long! I like that the product doesn't break the bank but also works. I also like that the wash out doesn't stain the shower floor. I am very happy with this product.