TRESemmé Color Thrive Conditioner Brunette or Red
Bought the brunette version because it seemed pretty well reviewed and was 1/2 price at Superdrug for 900ml. Seemed like a bargain to me. Packaging is nothing special, but adequate. I use a lot of conditioner on the ends of my hair pretty much daily. The smell is fine, not unpleasant. The texture is quite good. Neither too thin nor too thick. Leaves my hair soft, manageable and not too weighed down. Works well as a basic everyday conditioner. It's not a wonder product, but it's cheap (at half price) and I am happy with it. Would buy again when on sale. Wouldn't pay full price for it. I like it and prefer it to Pantene conditioner......
Annie B.
I love the color thrive series as it leaves my hair with a natural shine and brings out all the tones in my hair and my highlights! I got this at target and it really brought out the color in my hair! I would definitely buy it again although I do like Aveeno products better for their shine. So I'll probably stick with Aveeno when it comes to conditioners believe it or now! :)
Ruby D.
Tresseme is my favorite hair brand I choose this over any high end brand I love the shampoo but their conditioners are out of this world.I live in for 3 minutes and leaves my hair so smooth and my wavu hair doesn't look as frizzy with other shampoo brands. THIS IS A MUST TRY PRODUCT FOR ANY TYPE OF HAIR I got for $3 lasted me a month .I love. Tresemme
Nichole D.
I normally like to choose a conditioner for color treated hair. I am a frequent buyer of hair color products, out of all of the types I have used, Tresemme brunette has smelled best in my hair and worked best for me. I normally try to stick with any Tresemme product if possible.
Sara T.
Avondale, AZ
I dye my hair frequently so I make sure to always buy color based shampoos and conditioners. This makes my hair super soft and easy to brush through, eliminating the terrible bed head I get when I don't use it, and it generally extends the red in my hair by a few extra weeks.
Ashley L.
I started using this conditioner, because I started coloring my hair a red brown color. My sister told me I should get a conditioner for color hair. I bought this product and loved it. Leave my hair smooth and smells great. I feel like it helps with tangles too. I usually buy the big pump bottles which will last me months. I buy from ulta to use my points or target.
Samantha D.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
I used this product when I dyed my hair red and it would extend the life of my color for so long! I like that the product doesn't break the bank but also works. I also like that the wash out doesn't stain the shower floor. I am very happy with this product.
Caren D.
Providence, NC
Loved this product it kept my thick hair thick and my red looking bright and beautiful for so long. It had such an inviting scent. I bought it Walmart for a great price. I do not use anything else since this is my favorite conditioner to use after each dye .
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
When I started dying my hair a deep chestnut with red, I knew that I needed to get a shampoo to keep that red vibrant and noticeable. I bought this shampoo, and loved it! I'd tried other shampoos before, but the red always faded so quickly, but not with this shampoo! Definitely recommend it for the box-redheads!
Stephanie S.
Vance, AL
I love TRESSemm'e's Color Thrive Conditioner because it doesn't fade my hair color. Which is great because my salon visits are super expensive! It also brings the moisture that you need back to your hair!! Smells great also!