BY TRESEMMÉ

Because you shouldn’t have to go a day without salon-healthy hair, the TRESemmé Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner system delivers optimized hydration that targets dryness and locks in moisture where your hair needs it most--- everyday.

Created for daily use, TRESemmé Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner restores vibrancy for a salon-healthy look and shine.

This lightweight conditioner with vitamin E works with the moisturizing shampoo to brilliantly revive dry and damaged hair without weighing it down.  The result: hydration and soft hair with salon shine!

Fragrance Description:  Mouthwatering melon, crisp apple and juicy peach are the stars of this fresh fruity fragrance. Delicate spring florals of muguet, rose and jasmine, underscored with white musk add a feminine sophistication.

• Does this brand leave your hair with lots of dandruff? Wi...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo dry hair out or add moisture?4 Answers
  • I always color my hair. Is it good for that?2 Answers
Alex E.
Eastlake, OH
This really doesn’t protect the color in your hair. I guess it’s better than regular shampoo, but it’s best to go with a professional brand if you really want to preserve your hair color. I have dark hair, and this was fine to use when I had a light brown ombré. However, when I had red or purple hair, I used this shampoo, and the color ran everywhere throughout the shower. I saw a video online that compared off brand color protection shampoos vs. professional (like wella or redkin) and when the colored hair was dipped in a cup with tresseme, the color ran. However, when the colored hair was dipped in a cup with professional shampoo/conditioner, the color didn’t run at all. The professional brand is more expensive, but if you continue to use off brand, you’ll end up spending the same amount of money because of the amount of time you’ll have to re-dye your hair.
Maggie D.
East Brunswick
Like I said about the conditioner that goes with this, this shampoo is wonderful. Out of everything I've tried this is my favorite shampoo. It has a very nice smell and it keeps my dye looking new. I've dyed my hair red a few years ago and this shampoo is go to when choosing what to keep my hair looking amazing as when I first dyed it.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This is a good drugstore shampoo. It smells really nice and you get a huge amount for the money. I would say it “protects” your color as much as any other drugstore shampoo possibly could, but it cleans hair well and makes it feel super soft and shiny. It also keeps hair from getting tangled and knotty. I really like it.
Kaitlin S.
Pickerington, OH
Used this product on my hair ever since I started coloring it. Keeps the color bright and doesn't seem to make it fade like normal shampoos. Works with dry or oily scalps.  The price is affordable and I will keep using this product as long as I color my hair!
Ruby T.
Bronx, NY
I had my red hair when I was using this product and I feel like it worked really well some color will still come off but it was only a little bit and my color will always stay vibrant no matter how many times I washed it I would definitely buy again
Amanda L.
Burnettsville, IN
Wow my hair color was saved by this shampoo! My color was vibrant and my hair was moisturized and looked so healthy! I will always have this in my shower from now on when I have my hair colored! Excellent hair care for a reasonable price.
QUEEN L.
I love how big the size of the shampoo is. The product retains my colored hair and doesn't fade it out. It's not my most fragrant/ favorite shampoo but it does the job. My hair is definitely softer and silkier after dyeing.
Claudia B.
Austin, TX
This is an awesome shampoo for color-treated hair! For starters, it’s SUPER affordable, but I’ve found that it works just as well as much more expensive shampoos (and even better in some cases). This is a must try if you’re looking for a good staple shampoo for color-treated hair
torey i.
Hamburg
I have used this shampoo for years. I love it the smell is great it makes my hair clean and ultimately soft and it seems to do pretty well with my color treated hair and my oily scalp I will continue buying this
Maribel G.
It’s not the best but it does the job , to me they don’t smell great they don’t try to make it smell good & my hair was still braking & super dry I don’t really recommend but it does get your hair clean
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
Does this shampoo dry hair out or add moisture?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
How good is this product??
Amanda R.
Jersey City, NJ
Does this work for thick and wavy hair? I also have my hair dyed red.
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
Does this really help prolong color? I know some shampoos claim to but don't :(
Can I use this if I don't dye my hair?