BY TRESEMMÉ

Because you shouldn’t have to go a day without salon-healthy hair, the TRESemmé Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner system delivers optimized hydration that targets dryness and locks in moisture where your hair needs it most--- everyday.

Created for daily use, TRESemmé Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner restores vibrancy for a salon-healthy look and shine.

This lightweight conditioner with vitamin E works with the moisturizing shampoo to brilliantly revive dry and damaged hair without weighing it down.  The result: hydration and soft hair with salon shine!

Fragrance Description:  Mouthwatering melon, crisp apple and juicy peach are the stars of this fresh fruity fragrance. Delicate spring florals of muguet, rose and jasmine, underscored with white musk add a feminine sophistication.

• Does this really help prolong color? I know some shampoos...3 Answers
  • Does this brand leave your hair with lots of dandruff? Wi...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo dry hair out or add moisture?5 Answers
robin k.
Loveland, OH
I love love love this shampoo, i use it. it helps to keep your hair dye in if you dye your hair! it doesn’t leave my hair dry and it lathers amazing. i personally would definitely recommend this product to someone who colors their hair
Neha M.
Boulder, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this product last year and I am quite happy with the result. I was facing problems with oily texture with my hair and this product solved my problems to a great extent. I would love to use this again anytime
Rylie M.
Wilson, NC
Purchased at: Target
I used to dye my hair constantly, and this shampoo did a wonderful job of maintaining the color in my hair. I was very careful in how I went about maintaining my color, but this shampoo certainly helped.
Fatima L.
I don't like this at all. It doesn't have a nice scent and it left my hair feeling really dry and gross. As far as color protection, I couldn't tell if it was doing anything really.
Alex E.
Columbus, OH
This really doesn’t protect the color in your hair. I guess it’s better than regular shampoo, but it’s best to go with a professional brand if you really want to preserve your hair color. I have dark hair, and this was fine to use when I had a light brown ombré. However, when I had red or purple hair, I used this shampoo, and the color ran everywhere throughout the shower. I saw a video online that compared off brand color protection shampoos vs. professional (like wella or redkin) and when the colored hair was dipped in a cup with tresseme, the color ran. However, when the colored hair was dipped in a cup with professional shampoo/conditioner, the color didn’t run at all. The professional brand is more expensive, but if you continue to use off brand, you’ll end up spending the same amount of money because of the amount of time you’ll have to re-dye your hair.
Nessa T.
Tuba City
Purchased at: Walmart
Tresemme is a good hair shampoo! I usually get the color treated hair shampoo because I'm constantly coloring my hair and u can't beat the price for the big bottle it comes in!!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This is a good drugstore shampoo. It smells really nice and you get a huge amount for the money. I would say it “protects” your color as much as any other drugstore shampoo possibly could, but it cleans hair well and makes it feel super soft and shiny. It also keeps hair from getting tangled and knotty. I really like it.
Amanda L.
Burnettsville, IN
Wow my hair color was saved by this shampoo! My color was vibrant and my hair was moisturized and looked so healthy! I will always have this in my shower from now on when I have my hair colored! Excellent hair care for a reasonable price.
Claudia B.
Austin, TX
This is an awesome shampoo for color-treated hair! For starters, it’s SUPER affordable, but I’ve found that it works just as well as much more expensive shampoos (and even better in some cases). This is a must try if you’re looking for a good staple shampoo for color-treated hair
Jesica G.
Westerville , OH
I’ve purchased this a couple times. It’s a good drugstore shampoo. It’s cleans my hair well, smells decent. I don’t notice my hair color lasting any longer with this one. But it’s still a good shampoo and I recommend it.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
Does this shampoo dry hair out or add moisture?
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
Does this really help prolong color? I know some shampoos claim to but don't :(
Can I use this if I don't dye my hair?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
How good is this product??
Amanda R.
Jersey City, NJ
Does this work for thick and wavy hair? I also have my hair dyed red.