BY TRESEMMÉ #50 in Shampoo

The TRESemmé Color Revitalize system with Advanced Color Vibrancy technology helps keep color vibrant for up to 8 weeks*. This system, with Green Tea, Rosemary and Sunflower, gently cleanses and conditions to help replenish vital moisture and keep hair looking healthy. Your hair color will be vibrant and long lasting, while every strand is soft and manageable.

*TRESemmé Color Revitalize Shampoo and Conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo

• Does this brand leave your hair with lots of dandruff? Will it fa...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo dry hair out or add moisture?4 Answers
  • I always color my hair. Is it good for that?2 Answers
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
If you have color treated hair then you cannot go wrong with this brand of shampoo. It is my holy Grail brand for all styling hair products. Leaves my hair full of volume and soft and silky. It’s the best!!
Shawna S.
Horseheads
I just started dying my hair about a year ago and this shampoo is so good on color treated hair the color in my hair stats and I prefer it over other brands of shampoo and it's great since I have dry scalp and I'll keep buying this product because the quality is so good
Katelyn L.
Muncie, IN
This product is great! I use it with the conditioner as well and absolutely love the effects it has on my hair. My color stays bright and my hair is silky smooth after use. You can find this product at almost any drug store/grocery store around!
Ruby T.
Bronx, NY
I had my red hair when I was using this product and I feel like it worked really well some color will still come off but it was only a little bit and my color will always stay vibrant no matter how many times I washed it I would definitely buy again
Tiffany M.
Morristown
I always have this shampoo in my shower! It smells so good and it leaves my hair feeling clean and healthy! I can tell my hair has gotten stronger after using this for 3 weeks. I highly recommend this shampoo not to mention it's very affordable!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this shampoo and the lathering is great. I love the coupons this shampoo offer to customers. I purchase this shampoo from Walmart at a great price. The smell is long lasting.
Claudia B.
Austin, TX
This is an awesome shampoo for color-treated hair! For starters, it’s SUPER affordable, but I’ve found that it works just as well as much more expensive shampoos (and even better in some cases). This is a must try if you’re looking for a good staple shampoo for color-treated hair
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
My mom loves Tresemme products and uses this shampoo. I think it does a pretty good job of cleaning your hair and it has a nice scent. But, for my curly hair I need something a little more moisturizing, so I use other brands.
Alyssa C.
Camillus
i actually really like this product. i’ve dyed my hair multiple times and since i’ve gone darker, i thought that i should try to save the color for as long as i could. i didn’t want to take any chances with regular shampoo and went for a color protection one.
Alex I.
Portland, OR
I have colored my hair many times and the color use to fade quick cause of the shampoo I used but when I started to use this one ive noticed that the color has stayed longer TRESemmé Color Revitalize Shampoo👍🏽
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
Does this shampoo dry hair out or add moisture?
Can I use this if I don't dye my hair?
Amanda R.
Jersey City, NJ
Does this work for thick and wavy hair? I also have my hair dyed red.
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
Does this really help prolong color? I know some shampoos claim to but don't :(
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Does this product really keep color in , cause I have used or products that says the same but did not work?