TRESemmé Color Revitalize Shampoo

The TRESemmé Color Revitalize system with Advanced Color Vibrancy technology helps keep color vibrant for up to 8 weeks*. This system, with Green Tea, Rosemary and Sunflower, gently cleanses and conditions to help replenish vital moisture and keep hair looking healthy. Your hair color will be vibrant and long lasting, while every strand is soft and manageable.

*TRESemmé Color Revitalize Shampoo and Conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo

• Does this brand leave your hair with lots of dandruff? Will it fa...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo dry hair out or add moisture?4 Answers
  • I always color my hair. Is it good for that?2 Answers
Alex E.
Eastlake, OH
This really doesn’t protect the color in your hair. I guess it’s better than regular shampoo, but it’s best to go with a professional brand if you really want to preserve your hair color. I have dark hair, and this was fine to use when I had a light brown ombré. However, when I had red or purple hair, I used this shampoo, and the color ran everywhere throughout the shower. I saw a video online that compared off brand color protection shampoos vs. professional (like wella or redkin) and when the colored hair was dipped in a cup with tresseme, the color ran. However, when the colored hair was dipped in a cup with professional shampoo/conditioner, the color didn’t run at all. The professional brand is more expensive, but if you continue to use off brand, you’ll end up spending the same amount of money because of the amount of time you’ll have to re-dye your hair.
Shawna S.
I just started dying my hair about a year ago and this shampoo is so good on color treated hair the color in my hair stats and I prefer it over other brands of shampoo and it's great since I have dry scalp and I'll keep buying this product because the quality is so good
Becca W.
Cary, IL
Disclaimer: I don’t have color treated hair! I happened to buy the color treatment shampoo and conditioner on accident, but ended up loving it. I cannot comment on how it works in terms of helping color treated hair. HOWEVER, I can say that I really enjoy this product. It smells amazing, lathers nicely and after using both the shampoo and conditioner, my hair feels moisturized and healthy! They come in big bottles for only $4-6 dollars- cheap AND effective? Yes please! I’m glad I accidentally bought this product.
Ruby T.
Bronx, NY
I had my red hair when I was using this product and I feel like it worked really well some color will still come off but it was only a little bit and my color will always stay vibrant no matter how many times I washed it I would definitely buy again
Katelyn L.
Muncie, IN
This product is great! I use it with the conditioner as well and absolutely love the effects it has on my hair. My color stays bright and my hair is silky smooth after use. You can find this product at almost any drug store/grocery store around!
I love how big the size of the shampoo is. The product retains my colored hair and doesn't fade it out. It's not my most fragrant/ favorite shampoo but it does the job. My hair is definitely softer and silkier after dyeing.
Claudia B.
Austin, TX
This is an awesome shampoo for color-treated hair! For starters, it’s SUPER affordable, but I’ve found that it works just as well as much more expensive shampoos (and even better in some cases). This is a must try if you’re looking for a good staple shampoo for color-treated hair
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
My mom loves Tresemme products and uses this shampoo. I think it does a pretty good job of cleaning your hair and it has a nice scent. But, for my curly hair I need something a little more moisturizing, so I use other brands.
Alyssa C.
i actually really like this product. i’ve dyed my hair multiple times and since i’ve gone darker, i thought that i should try to save the color for as long as i could. i didn’t want to take any chances with regular shampoo and went for a color protection one.
torey i.
I have used this shampoo for years. I love it the smell is great it makes my hair clean and ultimately soft and it seems to do pretty well with my color treated hair and my oily scalp I will continue buying this
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
Does this shampoo dry hair out or add moisture?
Can I use this if I don't dye my hair?
Amanda R.
Jersey City, NJ
Does this work for thick and wavy hair? I also have my hair dyed red.
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
Does this really help prolong color? I know some shampoos claim to but don't :(
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Does this product really keep color in , cause I have used or products that says the same but did not work?