BY TRESEMMÉ #48 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Color Revitalize system with Advanced Color Vibrancy technology helps keep color vibrant for up to 8 weeks*. This system, with Green Tea, Rosemary and Sunflower, gently cleanses and conditions to help replenish vital moisture and keep hair looking healthy. Your hair color will be vibrant and long lasting, while every strand is soft and manageable.

* TRESemmé Color Revitalize Shampoo and Conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo

• is this sulfate free and safe on fashion color?2 Answers
  • How well does this keep color treated hair from fading?1 Answers
  • Does this work on natural kinky curly hair that has been color tr...1 Answers
Brittney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not like this one bit . The only thing it has going for it is that it smells good. Everything else is awful. You can buy other drug store Color saving for a dollar or so more and doesn't strip your color out as much as this stuff.. it doesn't leave my hair at all clean feeling. Weight down my hair and within the day it feel like I need to go wash my hair again which just takes more hair color out. My mom uses this before on her blonde dye hair and it change the color really fast within the two weeks. And I do a darker red hair and it seem to always just take way to much in the shower.
Daisy D.
Yukon, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Actually love this product, before I bleached my hair I actually use this conditioner for like a month straight in order to restore it and I will say that it worked wonders and that after using this conditioner my hair was able totake a dye like no one else’s business
Autumn A.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore hair conditioner. I use this when I travel. Leaves my hair smelling great, smooth as can be, and my color in tact! Very very affordable. Would recommend for those who don’t want to spend a fortune on hair products and would buy again!
Morgan K.
Shady Shores, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another great product for color treated hair that doesn't break the bank! This product is nice and gentle on color treated hair that really dogs in and moisturizes. A little goes a long way as well! Plus, the scent is great.
Kylie R.
Fairport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always made my hair look and feel soft! The smell is the best out of anything I've ever smelled! The price is reasonable due the brand! Never noticed a dry scalp with it. The con is I felt like I had to wash my hair everyday or it looked greasy the next
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Ana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very affordable salon quality products. I love their smell that lasts for days as well as the way it leaves my hair feeling soft. Very broad selection for all types of hair and covering all areas of damage
Miranda L.
Branson, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm currently using this product. It is not a bad conditioner by any means. It does what it's supposed to but I don't find that it really conditions the hair THAT well. You put it on, rinse it off and that's about it. I don't find that my hair is any more detangled, soft or manageable after using this product. It smells great and is very cheap but I probably won't repurchase.
Tori H.
Calhoun Falls
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can honestly say this product is a five star! I use it every time I was my hair. It allows my hair to be straight and very smooth. It has helped my hair become very health! It also helps with straightening hair.
Journey W.
Beckley , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner. Its large and inexpensive so you get your money's worth and it lasts forever. It works great too. I haven't used another conditioner since trying this one
Patsy S.
Does the smell last?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does this really help the color last even red hair
Anna D.
Does it really keep hair vibrant?
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
is this sulfate free and safe on fashion color?
Becca C.
Fort Worth, TX
Would y'all prefer this over the drench conditioner by Sebastian?