BY TRESEMMÉ

The TRESemmé Color Revitalize system with Advanced Color Vibrancy technology helps keep color vibrant for up to 8 weeks*. This system, with Green Tea, Rosemary and Sunflower, gently cleanses and conditions to help replenish vital moisture and keep hair looking healthy. Your hair color will be vibrant and long lasting, while every strand is soft and manageable. * TRESemmé Color Revitalize Shampoo and Conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo

• Me gustaria saber de las que lo han probado si este acond...1 Answers
  • Does this keep coloured hair from fading?2 Answers
  • is this sulfate free and safe on fashion color?2 Answers
Sara L.
I love this conditioner! I have dry and damaged hair from dying and straightening! This is my go to conditioner when nothing else seems to be helping. I have use it in the set and just alone with a different shampoo. I really feel the difference in my hair after every use. I kind of use it like a mask in the shower I just put a bunch (I have alot of hair) all over and let it sit for 2 or 3 minutes and it mositures so much!!!!
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
The price point is Great for a conditioner however since I started bleaching my hair to go platinum with vibrant blues and purples on the underside it doesn’t keep the color well enough to be worth it. I now use some products that my hairstylist suggested for me to use. I get way better results with it. It’s too bad though because I love drugstore prices. If I want coloring my hair ever again I would probably switch back to Tresemme.
lady c.
Amarillo, TX
Great conditioner - I rely on this cheaper version and def can see some lasting value! Redken All Soft Conditioner is my all time fave but Tresemme ultimately leaves a cleaner me! Sometimes it’s best to pick a good value over brand name!
Maggie D.
East Brunswick
This is my favorite conditioner. I ended up dying my hair red a few years ago. Hearing around red is a VERY hard color to keep. Since I've been using this conditioner as well as the shampoo that goes with this, my hair is almost as red as when I first dyed it. Whenever I dye my hair this is the shampoo and conditioner I always go for.
Claudia 🌺.
Arleta, CA
TRESemmé Color Revitalize Conditioner definitely helps my hair a lot. Ever since I dyed my hair it’s been so tangled and dry. So I’ve been using this product. And so far so good. It has a very nice smell. And it’s very affordable.
Nitisha S.
East Prairie, MO
To me this is equivalent to a salon product at a much more affordable price. I even had a stylist once tell me that if I couldn’t afford salon shampoo and conditioner that tresemme is the next best thing
Kaliyah D.
New Orleans
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this every time I wash my hair, it’s very good. It had a really nice sent and is long lasting. It’s best for dry and oily because they have many kinds of this product that targets different areas. Just know that a little goes a long way and should be used carefully. I recommend this product.
QUEEN L.
I'm a habitual box hair dye kinda girl, so naturally I would gravitate towards drug store conditioners. My hair has been pretty fried from box dyes, but Tresemme conditioner makes my hair feel stronger and softer. It keeps my hair color from fading for at least two months. Plus it smells amazing!
Jennifer C.
I love using this conditioner when I have color treated my hair I noticed that it nourishes the hair and it doesn't dry it out it keeps the color looking radiant longer it doesn't make it fade and it doesn't cause my hair to get oily, but definitely keeps the ends nice and soft.
Megan L.
duluth, MN
This is my favorite drugstore conditioner! When I’m on a budget this is my go to color protectant conditioner! I would definitely compare this conditioner to the Color Matrix conditioner! If you’re looking for a less expensive conditioner K would definitely try this one!
Patsy S.
Does the smell last?
Anna D.
Winter Garden, FL
Does it really keep hair vibrant?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does this really help the color last even red hair
Becca C.
Euless
Would y'all prefer this over the drench conditioner by Sebastian?
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
is this sulfate free and safe on fashion color?

Amazon