BY TRESEMMÉ #70 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Color Revitalize system with Advanced Color Vibrancy technology helps keep color vibrant for up to 8 weeks*. This system, with Green Tea, Rosemary and Sunflower, gently cleanses and conditions to help replenish vital moisture and keep hair looking healthy. Your hair color will be vibrant and long lasting, while every strand is soft and manageable. * TRESemmé Color Revitalize Shampoo and Conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo

• Me gustaria saber de las que lo han probado si este acond...1 Answers
  • Does this keep coloured hair from fading?2 Answers
  • is this sulfate free and safe on fashion color?2 Answers
Sara L.
I love this conditioner! I have dry and damaged hair from dying and straightening! This is my go to conditioner when nothing else seems to be helping. I have use it in the set and just alone with a different shampoo. I really feel the difference in my hair after every use. I kind of use it like a mask in the shower I just put a bunch (I have alot of hair) all over and let it sit for 2 or 3 minutes and it mositures so much!!!!
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
The price point is Great for a conditioner however since I started bleaching my hair to go platinum with vibrant blues and purples on the underside it doesn’t keep the color well enough to be worth it. I now use some products that my hairstylist suggested for me to use. I get way better results with it. It’s too bad though because I love drugstore prices. If I want coloring my hair ever again I would probably switch back to Tresemme.
Brittney M.
I do not like this one bit . The only thing it has going for it is that it smells good. Everything else is awful. You can buy other drug store Color saving for a dollar or so more and doesn't strip your color out as much as this stuff.. it doesn't leave my hair at all clean feeling. Weight down my hair and within the day it feel like I need to go wash my hair again which just takes more hair color out. My mom uses this before on her blonde dye hair and it change the color really fast within the two weeks. And I do a darker red hair and it seem to always just take way to much in the shower.
carol s.
United States
I have seen amazing results with this product. I couldn't have asked for anything better. If you are looking for a hair product that is made to bring your locks back to life, then this is it! This product beats all of the other expensive products and it is also great even if you do not color your hair.
Amanda S.
Eau Claire, WI
I really like this conditioner paired with the shampoo. It may not be the best I have used, but it definotly is far from the worst. Using the shampoo and conditioner does keep my hair holding salon color for an extended amount of time.
lady c.
Amarillo, TX
Great conditioner - I rely on this cheaper version and def can see some lasting value! Redken All Soft Conditioner is my all time fave but Tresemme ultimately leaves a cleaner me! Sometimes it’s best to pick a good value over brand name!
Maggie D.
East Brunswick
This is my favorite conditioner. I ended up dying my hair red a few years ago. Hearing around red is a VERY hard color to keep. Since I've been using this conditioner as well as the shampoo that goes with this, my hair is almost as red as when I first dyed it. Whenever I dye my hair this is the shampoo and conditioner I always go for.
Heather G.
Chackbay
First off this product smells amazing. Leaves my hair looking and feeling healthy. Helps reduce breakage and flyaway. I am very satisfied with the product and will be a repeat customer. Price is affordable.
Claudia 🌺.
Arleta, CA
TRESemmé Color Revitalize Conditioner definitely helps my hair a lot. Ever since I dyed my hair it’s been so tangled and dry. So I’ve been using this product. And so far so good. It has a very nice smell. And it’s very affordable.
Nitisha S.
East Prairie, MO
To me this is equivalent to a salon product at a much more affordable price. I even had a stylist once tell me that if I couldn’t afford salon shampoo and conditioner that tresemme is the next best thing
Patsy S.
Does the smell last?
Anna D.
Does it really keep hair vibrant?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does this really help the color last even red hair
Becca C.
Euless
Would y'all prefer this over the drench conditioner by Sebastian?
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
is this sulfate free and safe on fashion color?