BY TRESEMMÉ

The TRESemmé Color Revitalize system with Advanced Color Vibrancy technology helps keep color vibrant for up to 8 weeks*. This system, with Green Tea, Rosemary and Sunflower, gently cleanses and conditions to help replenish vital moisture and keep hair looking healthy. Your hair color will be vibrant and long lasting, while every strand is soft and manageable.

* TRESemmé Color Revitalize Shampoo and Conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo

• is this sulfate free and safe on fashion color?2 Answers
  • How well does this keep color treated hair from fading?1 Answers
  • Does this work on natural kinky curly hair that has been color trea...1 Answers
Tina B.
Tina B.
Sharpsburg, GA
I love this product! Being a professional Stylist, I see people always using way too much product. It ways your hair down when you do that. This product is concentrated, so a very little goes a long way, even on long hair. A note on long hair: only use this from the ears down. You will be so much happier. That goes for any conditioner. Your scalp usually provides enough natural oils for the the top portion of your hair.
This product works great on my hair and it's fine and curly. I use a small amount and only from the ears down, even though I only have shoulder length hair. I rinse well and style with my favorite products. It helps protect my color and I can usually go six weeks between touch ups. I would recommend this product too anyone.
Christine N.
Christine N.
This is the current conditioner and shampoo I am using! I like them because I love the Treseme products I love the big bottles they r pretty affordable they are long lasting because the bottles are so big. They do make my hair color last longer. I really like these products. They are my go to productsleep for shampoo and conditioner! I sometimes get different kinds besides the color protection.so I rate these products pretty good they last me a long time. Can't complain about then actually they are very good!
Kai B.
Kai B.
I recently purchased this conditioner on sale and while I like it I'm not sure it's the best fit for my hair. I have stick straight, oily hair and this seemed to make my hair really soft but it also became oily quicker than with other conditioners. A little bit goes a really long way so it lasts a lot longer than conditioners I've used in the past. Using it in conjunction with the matching shampoo has definitely improved my hair but there was no noticeable difference or lasting of the hair color.
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Highland, IN
As far as color protection goes... I would say reach for another product. this was definitely not a favorite of my. I'd say it may have extended my color a couple extra days, but it was definitely nothing to brag about. I tried not shampooing as often and even that didn't help. ion is a much better protection, in my opinion. but this did keep my hair soft and supple! I think that was the problem, the conditioners and oils were pushing the color out instead of sealing it in . wouldn't recommend
Chessa C.
Chessa C.
As someone who has had color-treated hair for several years, TRESemme conditioner has been a holy grail product. I use it every other day when I wash my hair and a little goes a very very very long way-- it's ridiculously moisturizing and half a teaspoon is almost too much (however, I have very short hair so anyone with longer hair might require different amounts)! Intensely hydrating and it smells fantastic, highly recommend
Shai C.
Shai C.
I have curly/kinky Afro-textured hair, and on days when I shampoo my hair, it seriously softens my hair when it comes time to detangle. I also have color-treated hair as well, and after one use, I noticed my black hair color seemed way more vibrant than ever as if I dyed it the first day. It smells wonderful and has a nice feel to it during application. Would definitely purchase again since it's very affordable for me.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Montvale, NJ
I am addicted to anything tresseme. It's the only hair care line that doesn't give me bad acne. It keeps my huge, volumous, frizzy hair from being frizzy & it smells great. So naturally I had to try the revitalize protection conditioner. It had been a fantastic addition to my morning routine. It works better and protects my color better than I could've expected.
Jennie H.
Jennie H.
Allentown, PA
I love this conditioner between the smell of the product and the texture it leaves my hair. I got this product at Target at an affordable price, only $7. It leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth without weighing down my hair. I love that it comes in a bigger container so you get more bang for your buck and I love that the bigger bottle has a pump.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.
Saint George, UT
I just colored my hair to add blonde highlights. I have used many color protecting shampoos and conditioners. This is one of my favorites. Its a lighter formula, so my hair (which is naturally really greasy) gets the prefect amount of moisture to protect it and keep it healthly. This is definitely a great affordable protect for colored hair.
Candy G.
Candy G.
Fresno, CA
Love love love the shampoo keeps my hair smelling great my hair color is blonde works great for my hair I use this product on my children the smell is absolutely amazing I use this product everyday I'm very satisfied you can find this product at your local Walmart drug store grocery store very affordable my husband even loves it I must have
Patsy S.
Patsy S.
Does the smell last?
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does this really help the color last even red hair
Anna D.
Anna D.
Does it really keep hair vibrant?
Annalisa H.
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
is this sulfate free and safe on fashion color?
Becca C.
Becca C.
Fort Worth, TX
Would y'all prefer this over the drench conditioner by Sebastian?