TRESemmé Color Revitalize Conditioner

For vibrant and long lasting color, TRESemmé Color Revitalize Conditioner protects and moisturizes to keep your hair looking healthy.

Does this keep coloured hair from fading?
is this sulfate free and safe on fashion color?
How well does this keep color treated hair from fading?
Start your review of TRESemmé Color Revitalize Conditioner!
Shonna L.
TRESemmé Color Revitalize Conditioner uploaded by Shonna L.
I am so impressed with how effective this conditioner has been. I have long coloured hair and find that it can become dry and the colour can become dull. This conditioner not only leaves my hair looking shiny and feeling so smooth but the colour also looks revitalised and it looks bright too. My hair looks and feels so much healthier after use, I recommend everyone to try this product especially if u color ur hair. TRESemmé Color Revitalize Conditioner
ᗰᗩᖇii ᗰ.
Baytown, TX
TRESemmé Color Revitalize Conditioner uploaded by ᗰᗩᖇii ᗰ.
It gives my hair such a great and smooth texture that since I use this product it has change the way of my hair TRESemmé Color Revitalize Conditioner
Cheryl K.
Tivoli, NY
Keeps my color looking great, and adds shine and moisture. Good bang for my buck!
Billie S.
Six Mile, SC
Amazing product always leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and healthy. I don't have to worry about my hair becoming dry and brittle from color damage.
Jennifer W.
Kingston, PA
Great price, great scent, leaves hair smooth and manageable. I didn't notice a difference in terms of my highlights lasting longer/shorter. Compared to salon brand conditioners, the price is great!
Kathryn B.
Venice, FL
Worked very well on my thick curly hair. My hair is fine, there's just a lot of it. But overall, I liked the product. Made my hair less frizzy, but soft and lots of volume.
Caryn J.
Melville, NY
Love this conditioner. Love how moisturizing it is on my dry hair. I’ve used many other conditioners, but I found this brand to be one of the best, especially for the price.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
I was pretty surprised by this! It smells good and it leaves my hair feeling nice. You can’t beat the price either
michelle M.
Cleveland, OH
This conditioner is the bomb at keeping home dyed hair that vibrant color I use it on occasion as it is expensive but I love how soft my hair is afterwards
Ellav217 V.
TRESemmé Color Revitalize Conditioner uploaded by Ellav217 V.
I started using TRESemme for my purple hair color , found that it keeps the color vibrant and makes it last so much longer. Loving my TRESemme color protection conditioner.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...