BY TRESEMMÉ #55 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Color Revitalize system with Advanced Color Vibrancy technology helps keep color vibrant for up to 8 weeks*. This system, with Green Tea, Rosemary and Sunflower, gently cleanses and conditions to help replenish vital moisture and keep hair looking healthy. Your hair color will be vibrant and long lasting, while every strand is soft and manageable. * TRESemmé Color Revitalize Shampoo and Conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo

• Me gustaria saber de las que lo han probado si este acond...1 Answers
  • Does this keep coloured hair from fading?2 Answers
  • is this sulfate free and safe on fashion color?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sara L.
I love this conditioner! I have dry and damaged hair from dying and straightening! This is my go to conditioner when nothing else seems to be helping. I have use it in the set and just alone with a different shampoo. I really feel the difference in my hair after every use. I kind of use it like a mask in the shower I just put a bunch (I have alot of hair) all over and let it sit for 2 or 3 minutes and it mositures so much!!!!
Brittney M.
I do not like this one bit . The only thing it has going for it is that it smells good. Everything else is awful. You can buy other drug store Color saving for a dollar or so more and doesn't strip your color out as much as this stuff.. it doesn't leave my hair at all clean feeling. Weight down my hair and within the day it feel like I need to go wash my hair again which just takes more hair color out. My mom uses this before on her blonde dye hair and it change the color really fast within the two weeks. And I do a darker red hair and it seem to always just take way to much in the shower.
Amanda S.
Eau Claire, WI
I really like this conditioner paired with the shampoo. It may not be the best I have used, but it definotly is far from the worst. Using the shampoo and conditioner does keep my hair holding salon color for an extended amount of time.
Maggie D.
East Brunswick
This is my favorite conditioner. I ended up dying my hair red a few years ago. Hearing around red is a VERY hard color to keep. Since I've been using this conditioner as well as the shampoo that goes with this, my hair is almost as red as when I first dyed it. Whenever I dye my hair this is the shampoo and conditioner I always go for.
Heather G.
Chackbay
First off this product smells amazing. Leaves my hair looking and feeling healthy. Helps reduce breakage and flyaway. I am very satisfied with the product and will be a repeat customer. Price is affordable.
Katherine Z.
WEST MONROE, LA
When I colored my hair it became dull lookibg like it had no life. When u used thus product the color was bright and the shine was there. It brought out all I wanted and needed for my hair.
carol s.
United States
I have seen amazing results with this product. I couldn't have asked for anything better. If you are looking for a hair product that is made to bring your locks back to life, then this is it!
QUEEN L.
I'm a habitual box hair dye kinda girl, so naturally I would gravitate towards drug store conditioners. My hair has been pretty fried from box dyes, but Tresemme conditioner makes my hair feel stronger and softer. It keeps my hair color from fading for at least two months. Plus it smells amazing!
Megan L.
Duluth, Mn
This is my favorite drugstore conditioner! When I’m on a budget this is my go to color protectant conditioner! I would definitely compare this conditioner to the Color Matrix conditioner! If you’re looking for a less expensive conditioner K would definitely try this one!
Megan R.
Newport
Conditions hair and detangles hair but I do not think it makes a difference with the color. I think it makes your hair softer but doesn't really make it look more vibrant.
Patsy S.
Does the smell last?
Anna D.
Does it really keep hair vibrant?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does this really help the color last even red hair
Becca C.
Euless
Would y'all prefer this over the drench conditioner by Sebastian?
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
is this sulfate free and safe on fashion color?