Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayTRESemmé
TRESemme Climate Protection Hair Spray 11 oz (Pack of 5)

TRESemme Climate Protection Hair Spray 11 oz (Pack of 5)

Don&rsquo-t let humidity get you or your hair down. Take control of your volume with TRESemmé- Climate Protection Hair Spray. Rain or shine, this hair spray will help protect against the weather while giving you a flexible and touchable look. Keep your hair vibrant and healthy looking, without weighing it down with residue &ndash- stick with TRESemmé- Climate Protection Hair Spray. Don&rsquo-t settle for a hair spray that leaves you vulnerable to the climate. TRESemmé- Climate Protection Hair Spray includes with Climate Control Complex helps defend against humidity and static. With keratin and olive oil, the spray locks in moisture and blocks out humidity while giving you a hold that can stand up to wind. It doesn&rsquo-t matter if you have curly hair, volume, wavy hair, straight hair or color-treated hair &ndash- TRESemmé- Climate Protection Hair Spray is recommended for you. Shield your style against the weather with this flexible hairspray Keeps your hair looking vibrant and healthy for soft, touchable hold all day long It is recommended for normal hair Ingredients SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethyl Stearamine, Fragrance (Parfum)

Product of TRESemme; Pack of 5

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TRESemme Climate Protection Hair Spray 11 oz (Pack of 5)!
Jessi P.
Knoxville , TN
I very rarely use hairspray, but when I do this is what I reach for. It doesn't weigh my hair down and does a decent job of controlling frizz during humid days. I wish it smelled a bit better. It is affordable and lasts a long time.
Amber B.
Irmo, SC
I like this product. Holds well. Smells good. I am super particular about smells. I don’t care how great it works if I don’t like the smell! This has great hold without stiffness and heavy feeling. I would definitely recommend
Megan W.
West Chester, PA
This hairspray did an okay job at keeping my hair in check during this difficult weather days. It would last for an hour or so and then my curls would start to fall leaving my hair flat and lifeless.
Sarah J.
I love this! It works well without leaving my hair super stiff. I live in a very humid environment and this works perfectly!

Looking for your answer?