BY TRESEMMÉ #72 in Hair Mousse

Controls frizz allowing you to create an all-day gorgeous style. The unique formula, with the Climate Control Complex and UV protection, locks in moisture and keeps out humidity, static, UV rays and wind by creating a barrier between your hair and the weather. ; see more...

TRESemmé Climate Control Mousse
  • "It holds and controls all frizzies in your hair, and it keeps your hair looking fresh all day long!" in 1 review
  • "this is affordable and works really well" in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this, it makes your hair great. " in 1 review
  • "this is a great product i love using it in my hair." in 1 review
  • "Sometimes it works wonders then sometimes it doesn't." in 1 review
Pamela P.
After toweling the excess water from my hair, I applied a small amount of tresemme climate control mousse into it. I then combed my hair out with a wide tooth comb,and let it air dry. When my hair was almost dry, I ran my fingers through it to separate some of the curls and get them styled into place. I am surprised at how well the tresemme climate control mousse defines the curl, and how soft and manageable it stays. Even in high humidity.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
TRESemme climate protection mousse is the bee's knees. It is rich, indulgent and smells great. It really does all the things it claims to do. It controls frizz, helps keep your style and protects your hair from further damage. I just love this stuff. The only thing I find I don't like is the nozzle. It broke the first time I tried to use it. It looks really cool but isn't practical. Still, where it broke I was able to use it and will continue to use it. I highly recommend this product.
Michelle H.
I love this product! I have naturally curly, frizzy hair and I try my best during the work week to not straighten my hair or use heat on it. This works great for when I scrunch my hair in the morning, and gives me beautiful soft curls. It doesn't look crunchy- if that makes sense. It's very affordable and a very easy product to use!
Mary M.
Charleston, SC
Smells great and feels great! I live in the south so my hair is always frizzing due to the heat and humidity. This product has helped me out so much! If I use a little too much it feels a little slick in my hair and it does seem to take longer to dry my hair when I use it. But the pros outweigh the cons. It also smells amazing!
Caroline Y.
I use this to scrunch my hair. And for that it works great. It gives me volume and control to hold the waves. For the price I think it works well. Would def recommend .
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
This was my favorite product I've tried recently. The Mousse went on easyand it didn't feel sticky. It kept my hair under control when I went out and the frizz was at a minimum. I would definitely buy this again.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
I love using this mousse on the days that I curl my hair. My hair can be so finicky especially when it’s humid out or if it rains and a drop of water gets on it lol. So this stuff has really helped my hair
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
I use a variety of TRESemme mousses when styling my hair, including the TRESemme Tres Extra Hold Mousse when curling my hair and TRESemme Expert Selection Youth Boost Mousse when blowing out my hair. However, I was very disappointed when I used this product. The product works great for climate control, limiting my frizz, as it promises to do. However, after being used with heat, even the small amount from a hair dryer, this product smells like cat pee. The smell far outweighed the great use of the product, so I did not finish the bottle and have not repurchased.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
If i'm being 100% honest. I don't really like the way that mousse makes your hair feel like hard coats pieces of string. I didn't even like it when I had a perm. It really is hard to get past the texture. However the smell never bothers me. I actually quite like it. It isn't too bad of a product if you can get past the way your hair feels.
vanessa r.
I actually used this mousse today and noticed a couple things. It does fairly well on keeping frizz in control even in humidity. I applied it while i was still standing in a steamy hot bathroom. The only thing I don't like about this mousse is that it seems to weigh my hair down. I normally have very big and consistent waves in my hair but this product kind of straightens my hair out; if that makes sense.
Nancy K.
East Lansing, MI
I'm headed to Florida next month. Will this product keep my curls intact without feeling crunchy like some mousse does?
Sabrina A.
Ridgewood, NY
Does this mousse make your hair hard?
Maisue y.
Best place to get this product?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Anyone else in love with this as I am? 😀
Kristina R.
I live in Miami, pretty much heat and humidity all year. Most products advertise as a good remedy to the humidity, and most products also fail. Any insight as to how well this one holds up?