BY TRESEMMÉ #42 in Hair Mousse

Controls frizz allowing you to create an all-day gorgeous style. The unique formula, with the Climate Control Complex and UV protection, locks in moisture and keeps out humidity, static, UV rays and wind by creating a barrier between your hair and the weather.

TRESemmé Climate Control Mousse
  • "It helps me smooth out wavy fine hair out when i'm blow drying it." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this, it makes your hair great. " in 1 review
  • "this is affordable and works really well" in 1 review
  • "this is a great product i love using it in my hair." in 1 review
  • "It holds and controls all frizzies in your hair, and it keeps your hair looking fresh all day long!" in 1 review
Jeramie W.
Denver , CO
I wouldn’t say it’s very good but it does the work for me and it’s one of the most affordable ones that I can find in the grocery store or at any drugstore. I am satisfied with the price that I pay for it, I bought the extra hold one and so far it was able to do it’s job although it’s not an all day whe I wouldn’t say it’s very good but it does the work for me and it’s one of the most affordable ones that I can find in the grocery store or at any drugstore. I am satisfied with the price that I pay for, I bought the extra hold one and so far it was able to do it’s job although it’s not an all day wear
Pamela P.
After toweling the excess water from my hair, I applied a small amount of tresemme climate control mousse into it. I then combed my hair out with a wide tooth comb,and let it air dry. When my hair was almost dry, I ran my fingers through it to separate some of the curls and get them styled into place. I am surprised at how well the tresemme climate control mousse defines the curl, and how soft and manageable it stays. Even in high humidity.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
TRESemme climate protection mousse is the bee's knees. It is rich, indulgent and smells great. It really does all the things it claims to do. It controls frizz, helps keep your style and protects your hair from further damage. I just love this stuff. The only thing I find I don't like is the nozzle. It broke the first time I tried to use it. It looks really cool but isn't practical. Still, where it broke I was able to use it and will continue to use it. I highly recommend this product.
Michelle H.
I love this product! I have naturally curly, frizzy hair and I try my best during the work week to not straighten my hair or use heat on it. This works great for when I scrunch my hair in the morning, and gives me beautiful soft curls. It doesn't look crunchy- if that makes sense. It's very affordable and a very easy product to use!
Mary M.
Charleston, SC
Smells great and feels great! I live in the south so my hair is always frizzing due to the heat and humidity. This product has helped me out so much! If I use a little too much it feels a little slick in my hair and it does seem to take longer to dry my hair when I use it. But the pros outweigh the cons. It also smells amazing!
Caroline Y.
I use this to scrunch my hair. And for that it works great. It gives me volume and control to hold the waves. For the price I think it works well. Would def recommend .
Tammi C.
Orlando
I rarely use mouse but when I do I like this brand. I live in Florida where it is humid all year. This gives good hold without flaking. It is not a soft hold though.
Makayla S.
Dongola, IL
I don't use mousse very often because my hair is a naturally pretty curl, and doesn't usually need it. But sometimes I use this and it holds really well and makes my hair even more curly! I would definitely recommend it.
Brittany R.
Johnson City
This is the best mouse. It gives my hair so much volume and will hold any curl. Sometimes I don’t have to use hairspray. It also smells and feels good. It has a very nice texture and is affordable. Works good for fine hair.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
This was my favorite product I've tried recently. The Mousse went on easyand it didn't feel sticky. It kept my hair under control when I went out and the frizz was at a minimum. I would definitely buy this again.
Nancy K.
East Lansing, MI
I'm headed to Florida next month. Will this product keep my curls intact without feeling crunchy like some mousse does?
Sabrina A.
Does this mousse make your hair hard?
Maisue y.
Best place to get this product?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Anyone else in love with this as I am? 😀
Kristina R.
I live in Miami, pretty much heat and humidity all year. Most products advertise as a good remedy to the humidity, and most products also fail. Any insight as to how well this one holds up?