BY TRESEMMÉ

Nothing feels worse than watching the style you just put together frizz out of control. That’s why it’s essential to shield your style against the weather. And it starts by gently cleansing and moisturizing your locks with TRESemmé Climate Control collection. Start your routine with TRESemmé Climate Control Shampoo and Conditioner. Then take it up a notch with Climate Protection Mousse to create volume, hold your shape and keep your hair glossy and smooth—even on the most humid days. This hair mousse with Climate Control Complex provides hair protection against humidity, wind and static, leaving your hair protected from the elements all day long.

Megyn W.
Ames, IA
This is a great drugstore level hairspray. I use it in the winter to help with static and summer to help with humidity! I wouldn’t say it has the strongest hold but it does help with those issues and I continue to use it during those times of year!
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
TRESemme climate control hairspray is great. It really keeps my hair in place without being stiff (a HUGE plus in my book). And, it keeps my hair from frizz in the humid and rainy weather we have in Florida. If you are looking for a good hairspray, I recommend you give this one a try.
Pamela P.
This spray gave my hair great shine and bounce while protecting it from humidity. Humid weather often fights my styling and causes lots of frustration towards my frizzy hair. This spray is light on my hair and keeps it from getting greasy. I would buy this again but I think this will last me for a very long time!
Jamie W.
Wayne, NJ
I use this spray when I curl my hair for a night out. I love the smell and how it feels in my hair. It doesn't leave it feeling sticky or hard like many cheap hairsprays do. And it really helps in humidity and rainy weather to keep my hair looking great. This is the best hairspray i've come across at a great price.
Nikki S.
Russellville, AR
I live in the south where your hair just grows as the day gets longer. This hairspray saves the day for so many events. I even spray it just as a once over no matter the style. It keeps your hair from going crazy, it’s cheap, and it doesn’t make your hair crunchy which is my favorite part.
Sarina P.
I use this almost every day as a finishing spray in my hair. It is one of the best products in my collection. I get it from target for $4.99 and it lasts me FOREVER. It doesn't leave my hair feeling hard or crunchy it leaves it soft and tousled.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
I enjoyed this hairspray. It felt very light to me but controlled what it needed to. Nice subtle scent. Tested on a humid windy day and did what it said it would do. I would Highly recommend to others.
Shaday D.
Doesn't leave your hair stiff but keeps everything in place ! I use it for sleek ponytails or updos or to keep my natural curls in place all day!! Love love love this hairspray!!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This is a cool product. I use it every day after I though my hair up. I don't need a fancy hair style to love this very simple product. I few spritz and my hair just looks and feels great. No fly away, no stickiness, no crunchy hard hair. It does not leave my hair oily either.
Betty C.
Ninnekah, OK
I tried this product out hoping for something that would stand up to the humidity. It did an okay job of it, but it didn't hold the style as long as I'd hoped it would. It did have a very nice scent that I liked, however. It wasn't the right product for me, with the often windy and horribly humid summers where I live, but I'm glad I gave it a try.
Becka B.
Carleton, MI
Anyone else have a problem with breaking the nozzle?
Lauren T.
Waco, TX
How does everyone like this? I'm hoping it's not too sticky or makes my hair stick together and hard like some hair sprays
Brittany  H.
Ottawa, IL
Has anyone used this instead of hairspray completely? I use it as a finisher but just ran out of my regular hairspray and used it instead and it worked great. What do u think?
MaryBeth T.
Tazewell, Tn
I have been wanting to try to this hair spray. Does it leave your hair sticky?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How many of you have ever used this and what is your go to so your hair stays in place after long day ? TRESemmé Climate Control Finishing Spray

back