TRESemmé Climate Control Finishing Hair Spray

TRESemmé Climate Control Finishing Hair Spray te da volumen con flexibilidad, protección contra el clima y un look suave y vibrante. Fragancia: Una ráfaga de frutas frescas y jugosas le dan el especial aroma de rosas florales.

How many of you have ever used this and what is your go to so your hair stays in place after long day ? [product:tresemme-climate-protection-finishing-spray-extra-hold-311-g]
Anyone else have a problem with breaking the nozzle?
Has anyone used this instead of hairspray completely? I use it as a finisher but just ran out of my regular hairspray and used it instead and it worked great. What do u think?
Start your review of TRESemmé Climate Control Finishing Hair Spray!
Claudia M.
Longwood, FL
TRESemmé Climate Control Finishing Hair Spray uploaded by Claudia M.
I love this hair spray for its excellent hair care and rich scent ..... keeps hair looking dewy
MaryBeth T.
Tazewell, Tn
I use this product daily after styling my hair and it holds perfect. It's never sticky or heavy. And it lasts a long time.
Jennifer M.
Madera, CA
TRESemmé Climate Control Finishing Hair Spray uploaded by Jennifer M.
This product gave my hair so much volume would definitely recommend it to those with flat dead hair like mine that never has volume like mine! Absolutely love it!
Gabriela H.
Deltona
This is the only hairspray that not only smells good but leaves my curls feeling great. Most hair sprays leave my hair crunchy but not this one.
Victoria G.
Seattle, WA
TRESemmé Climate Control Finishing Hair Spray uploaded by Victoria G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Every time that my hair is going to be exposed to the heat I put on this prpduct first and it is incredible how it protects my hair from the heat. I especially sparay at the ends of my hair because they are the most vulnerable. But I can recommend this product every time you want your hair to be protected by the heat.
Karen S.
Franklinton, LA
TRESemmé Climate Control Finishing Hair Spray uploaded by Karen S.
TRESemmé Climate Control Finishing Hair Spray uploaded by Karen S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I not only love the smell of this but how well it actually works. My hair doesn’t hold curls very well but with this it does!
Eliana D.
TRESemmé Climate Control Finishing Hair Spray uploaded by Eliana D.
TRESemmé allows your hair to stay wet, it does not leave your hair stiff or sticky. It can act in seconds. Protect your hair against any change in the weather. You can use it to make different types of hairstyles. And remove 100% frizz. TRESemme Climate Protection Hair Spray 11 oz (Pack of 5) #InfluensterAwards2020 #Influenster2020 #Awards2020
Crystal R.
Forest Hills, NY
This is great for everyday light mist on hair. It doesn’t weigh down or makes hair feel hard. It gives voluminous bounce and long lasting. I recommend buying this and using again.
Rebecca M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This hairspray is a gift from God lol. My hair is very susceptible to drying out when I use products like hairspray or mousse. This is the first hairspray that I've used that does not suck up all the moisture from my hair. It keeps my hair in a, it tames my flyaways and my frizz. I do recommend not falling asleep with this in your hair. If I fall asleep with the hairspray in my hair my hair does become very dry. So if you use it make sure you wash out at the end of the day.
Alysia R.
Port Angeles, WA
This is a cool product. I use it every day after I though my hair up. I don't need a fancy hair style to love this very simple product. I few spritz and my hair just looks and feels great. No fly away, no stickiness, no crunchy hard hair. It does not leave my hair oily either.