BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme Climate Control Climate Protection Shampoo leaves hair shiny easy to manage and soft while combating the effects of weather on hair. This conditioner controls frizz adds moisture and cleans hair.

• I have been looking for a frizz-taking shampoo/conditioner. Will ...2 Answers
  • I live in high altitude where it rains frequently ... Is this pro...2 Answers
  • My hair is thick and coarse. Does this product mosturize,detangle...1 Answers
Aimee B.
Upper Sandsky, OH
I am in love with the entire Climate Control line! It really does work! I've noticed that when it rains, is foggy or humid, my hair doesn't get as frizzy and unmanageable. I love the smell also. Just a really good product!
Kaylor C.
Sparks, NV
This is one of those products that you buy once, and then you never stop buying!! I LOVE this shampoo. It lasts forever, and it does exactly what the bottle says it does! Every other shampoo brand I've tried made my hair feel dry, but this shampoo doesn't, and it makes my hair super soft, and shiny.
Katie D.
Anderson, SC
I tend to have fairly oily hair. I started using this while trying to find a shampoo that combats that. It worked well for about five washes, but now my hair is starting to produce more oil again. This shampoo makes my hair smell WONDERFUL though.
Michaela B.
Bolivar, MO
I love, love, love this stuff! I have very frizzy, humidity loving hair and I this stuff works! The price is great for the amount you get! I highly recommend this if you have a frizzy hair and live in a humid climate.
Ps. I bought mine at Walmart
ally l.
hilo, HI
Tresseme is my go to hair care . I always love the smell of their products and love the way it makes my hair feel. I have dry damaged hair and this product always shows healthier results just after a few days . this is definitely my favorite brand
Angee K.
Elsberry, MO
It has taken me a long time to find a shampoo/conditioner I truly love well in this I think I've found it it makes my hair smell so good so soft just all around perfect I think I'm hooked....and that is a great thing
Shannon W.
This is a must in my collection of hair products. I have super thick hair that is not straight, so my hair is a constant frizz mess! This really helps to keep that under control. I definitely recommend you try and see for yourself. The price point is right inline with other competitors. Give it a try!
Amanda H.
This shampoo is seriously amazing. I use it in the summer to avoid humidity making my hair mess up, and it works really well! The only issue I have had is that it can make hair feel "heavy" and can cause excess oil at times due to the chemicals that react to the temperature-control aspect of it. All in all I love this product.
Giselle P.
My hair has always been frizzy and this shampoo has definitely helped. Lathers well and leaves your hair protected and smooth. Love the way this shampoo works and I would definitely buy again. Cheap price too!
Noris-Life R.
I've tried many of TRESemme hair products this is one that I would really like to try for my thick wavy hair so I can leave it naturally curly when I like wouldn't mind a free sample. Thanks influenster!!
Jessica P.
Bozeman, MT
I live in high altitude where it rains frequently ... Is this product for me?!
Samantha H.
I have been looking for a frizz-taking shampoo/conditioner. Will this suffice my want for a frizz-taming shampoo?
Tanea M.
Victoria, BC
Can you use this all year round?
Nerline G.
Acworth, GA
I need a moisturizing shampoo that I can use all year long. Is it only for summer?
Shanon B.
Columbus, GA
My hair is thick and coarse. Does this product mosturize,detangle,and control frizz?