BY TRESEMMÉ

Whether it's wind, rain, or unmanageable humidity, the elements can be your hair’s worst enemy—because nothing feels worse than watching the style you just put together frizz out of control.

Our TRESemmé Climate Control Shampoo & Conditioner system delivers effective weather protection that not only keeps hair smooth and hydrated, but also under your control.

Formulated with our unique Climate Control Complex, TRESemmé Climate Control Shampoo gently cleanses and moisturizes your tresses while protecting against static and humidity for controlled frizz and a boost of shine.

• I always see this product in advertisements but it really...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new shampoo because I really st...3 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this product but I'm scared it w...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alyssa B.
This is a pretty good everyday Shampoo made by TRESemme. It is supposed to help with climate control, but I didn't really notice any significant differences when compared to other shampoos in this aspect. Still, this is an average shampoo that I would definitely purchase again for a few reasons. The price is very low for a decent quality shampoo. It generally leaves my hair feeling soft, clean, and healthy. I have thicker hair and it never leaves my hair feeling weighted down either. It doesn't really change anything about frizzy hair for me personally, but it is still a good shampoo for the $$.
Dakota N.
Jacksonville, NC
This is my everyday shampoo, it keeps my hair shiny and voluminous. I know the product says climate control, but really it doesn't work too well against frizz. This product does work well for my hair though, and I would recommend it, just not for climate control.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Tresseme is my cheap go to when I am in a pinch. I love the climate control for all seasons. It helps from the damage of the sun and humidity. In the winter it helps with those crisis winds and the dryness! I have way less static. Plus the it smells really good.
Aimee B.
Upper Sandsky, OH
Review for: Climate more...
I am in love with the entire Climate Control line! It really does work! I've noticed that when it rains, is foggy or humid, my hair doesn't get as frizzy and unmanageable. I love the smell also. Just a really good product!
Ny I.
I love tresemme. The price is a very cheap for the quality. Out of all drugstore brands, this is the only one I 100% back up and recommend to my friends. It’s not damaging to your hair like some other drugstore brands.
Maggie S.
Charlestown, NH
I use this shampoo + conditioner every single time I wash my hair. I do notice how it helps my frizz especially in different weather! It lathers alright, and it washes out fine!
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Works great and smells amazing this used to be the only shampoo I used when I was a teenager and it always worked exactly like it was supposed to and omg the smell was just amazing
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Tresemme Shampoo is one of my favorite shampoos. It leaves my hair feeling soft and silky while doing a great job of removing dirt and oil from the hair. t also smells awesome and keeps the hair smelling that way for a long long time. One the best brands of shampoos in stores.
Michelle E.
Sioux City
Makes my hair feel so clean after using it, especially my scalp. Love the subtle scent it has, not overpowering. Lather is full and the large bottle lasts quite a while. I think it keeps my frizz tamed a bit as well. Will for sure be buying this product again.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
I had high hopes for any product that claims to combat "Climate Control". I was very excited to try this since I love TRESemme's Shampoo for color treated hair. Unfortunately this did not prevent my curls from growing into a huge puff on humid days. Perhaps I needed to add a styling creme or gel?? On a positive note, my puff felt extremely soft! It wasnt a total fail
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've been wanting to try this product but I'm scared it will dry out my hair more because it is already dry.
Britt T.
I have been looking for a new shampoo because I really struggle with frizz. Though I also have a very sensitive scalp that breaks out with the use of a new shampoo. Does anyone know if this would work for the frizz and be gentle on my scalp?
Jessica P.
Bozeman, MT
I live in high altitude where it rains frequently ... Is this product for me?!
Samantha H.
I have been looking for a frizz-taking shampoo/conditioner. Will this suffice my want for a frizz-taming shampoo?
Haley B.
I have color treated hair. Would this be a good product for it?