TRESemme® Cleanse & Replenish 2 in 1 Shampoo 32 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Gabriela R.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Our philosophy. From our origins in salons in 1948, TRESemme has been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look & feel fabulous, like they've just stepped out of the salon. TRESemme is dedicated to creating haircare products that are salon quality. Inspired by stylists and tested in salons the products are designed to help you achieve salon gorgeous hair every day. see more...

• Is this good to make your hair soft or mostly keep moisture in yo...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Rebeca C.
Milwaukee, WI
I've always using these products for as long as I can remember and they have always been my favorite. I have tried other shampoo brands but I feel like they do not compare to this line of product. This product particularly leaves my hair incredibly soft and it smells very nice too.
Gabriela R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Shampoo gave my hair a silky feeling to it but left my scalp dry. I loved the variety that tressemme has and will definitely try other tressemme products. I use it daily and feel like my hair has gotten healthier and more bouncy. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Jesselle D.
Awesome product. Keeps your hair moist. I personally like this brand because of the fact that I like to use a lot of hairspray. After using this product my hair returns to its silky soft texture. I use this product every three to four days and would definitely buy it again.
Elena W.
Abingdon, VA
I like this shampoo. It's affordable, I buy the big Bottle and it lasts a while. It lathers nicely. I get good results. It's not that expensive, but works as well as more expensive brands. Smells nice. I'm pretty happy with this shampoo and will continue buying it
Sarah B.
Rhinelander , Wi
I used this product for a little while before I switched to the moisturizing set for the winter. Very nice packaging, works very well to cut oil and leaves a very clean feeling once washed out. I also love the smell, smells like candy to me. I would buy this again
Deonna L.
Statesville, NC
Finally a shampoo for oily hair that works! By far that best shampoo I have ever used. This is the best my hair has looked. It doesn't leave my hair looking more oily like other shampoos I have used. Plus with the size of the bottle it lasts a long time.
Lian D.
This was a great shampoo for my kids and I when we have shorter hair. On my daughter who has mid back length hair, I do need more of a delta going conditioner. This product smells wonderful, leave hair soft and moisturizers. Did a wonderful job!
Nellie C.
Tresemme has a good lather and I really like how my hair feels afterwards. I use this product almost every day. I bought this product at a local drug store. The packaging is simple, wish it was not a black cover.
Lauren H.
I have used this brand in my hair for the past year. My hair is always soft and easy to style after washing. It feels healthy and looks full. This is an affordable product and easy to find at most stores.
Tracey N.
Angier, NC
I've tried so many products for my hair but this one takes the cake. It not only softens, it cleans my hair leaving it feeling wonderful. Salon quality with an affordable price.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Is this good to make your hair soft or mostly keep moisture in your hair because my hair needs more moisture since I bleached it ?? But I need to keep my hair healthy...