TRESemme® Cleanse & Replenish 2 in 1 Shampoo 32 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Gabriela R.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Our philosophy. From our origins in salons in 1948, TRESemme has been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look & feel fabulous, like they've just stepped out of the salon. TRESemme is dedicated to creating haircare products that are salon quality. Inspired by stylists and tested in salons the products are designed to help you achieve salon gorgeous hair every day. see more...

• Is this good to make your hair soft or mostly keep moisture in yo...1 Answers
Holly H.
Dayton, TX
I use this shampoo about once a week, and my hair feels lighter the minute I step out of the shower. It's great at removing buildup from the previous weeks styling.

The only thing I will say is that you MUST condition after using this, you can feel how much it strips your hair after you've used it. Which is both a good and bad thing I suppose. So as long as you condition properly afterwards, it's a very good product.
Shaelyn L.
Well I used to use this shampoo all the time and it worked really well. I would still be using it except I found out I am allergic to it. I don't recommend this product if you have a very sensitive scalp or are allergic to other shampoo brands. Try going for one formulated for sensitive scalp or that has no sulfates.
Rebeca C.
Milwaukee, WI
I've always using these products for as long as I can remember and they have always been my favorite. I have tried other shampoo brands but I feel like they do not compare to this line of product. This product particularly leaves my hair incredibly soft and it smells very nice too.
Olivia C.
Cincinnati, OH
My grandmother always used Tresemme I remember the first time I ever use Tresemme because I use a cheap shampoo and conditioner product but tresemme probably just a little bit more pricier but the first time I ever use Tresemme I was so in love when I help my hair after washing it out just felt so soft and I love that feeling I love when my hair is very soft
Alana Y.
San Diego, CA
Honestly as a hairstylist this 2 in 1 is not good for your hair the first couple times I used it. It made my hair soft but that's because it's just coating your hair with wax. I prefer bumble to bumble products or enjoy. I don't recommend this stuff.
Renee C.
Clarksburg, WV
So much for the money! I love all Tresemme products, but this is one of my favorites! Affordable, with a bang for the buck. Hair feels clean, fresh, and full of life. Not weighed down like some 2 and 1 products can. Would definitely purchase again!
Lian D.
Houston , TX
This was a great shampoo for my kids and I when we have shorter hair. On my daughter who has mid back length hair, I do need more of a delta going conditioner. This product smells wonderful, leave hair soft and moisturizers. Did a wonderful job!
Quynh-Nhi N.
Austin, TX
I love this shampoo! It smells great and cleans my hair very well. I use a lot of dry shampoo and this gets rid of all the residues. It makes me feel refreshed after my shower! Will purchase this again after I run out.
Gabriela R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Shampoo gave my hair a silky feeling to it but left my scalp dry. I loved the variety that tressemme has and will definitely try other tressemme products. I use it daily and feel like my hair has gotten healthier and more bouncy. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Nicolette H.
Beasley, TX
This shampoo really helps keep my hair from over drying from regular shampooing because I was my hair every day. I really love how it makes my ends feel smooth because they are pretty damaged from coloring.
Heather F.
Prince frederick, MD
Is this good to make your hair soft or mostly keep moisture in your hair because my hair needs more moisture since I bleached it ?? But I need to keep my hair healthy...