BY TRESEMMÉ #44 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

You know that fresh, just left the salon feeling? TRESemm 2-In-1 Shampoo and Conditioner lets you experience that new-you feeling every day, while removing weighty residue and conditioning. We get it: can one product cleanse and condition effectively? Turns out, when you work hard for something you can have it all. Our unique professionally-quality formula gives you all the goodness from shampoo and conditioner in one replenishing cleanse, which also means one less step between getting up and going out the door. TRESemm 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner provides you with optimized hydration where your hair needs it most, and simultaneously cleanses and hydrates hair in just one wash. Enriched with a multivitamin blend, this anti-breakage formula not only removes clingy residue and conditions, but it also reduces breakage and splitting. Plus, its perfect for girls on the rush out who need that just-left-the-salon feeling in a snap. Coat hair with a liberal amount of TRESemm 2-In-1 Shampoo and Conditioner, gently massaging the scalp and roots with fingertips to work into a lather. Run a wide-tooth comb or your fingers from roots to ends to detangle and fully coat hair. Rinse thoroughly after 1-2 minutes and style with your favorite TRESemm styling aids as needed. Our ultra-cleansing 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner removes residue and conditions in one simple step.

Water (Aqua); Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate; Ammonium Laureth Sulfate; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate; Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate; Sodium Lauroamphoacetate; Ammonium Chloride; Fragrance; Glycol Distearate; Propylene Glycol; Laureth-7; Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride; Dipropylene Glycol; Citric Acid; DMDM Hydantoin; Tetrasodium EDTA; Sodium Xylenesulfonate; Quaternium-80; Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Sodium Laureth Sulfate; Sodium Cocoamphoacetate; Limonene; Amyl Cinnamal; Linalool; PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate; Polyquaternium-7; Polysorbate 20; Hydrolyzed Keratin; Tocopheryl Acetate; Panthenol; Ascorbic Acid; Niacinamide; Biotin

• Someone try this before is the good or not and where I ca...1 Answers
  • Which one of these are good for color treated hair?8 Answers
  • i am receiving tresemme samples to test and was wondering...14 Answers
Nava S.
Granger, IN
This smells great!! To me, the smell of a shampoo is so important. So this definitely gets an A in the scent column. My hair gets oily fast, so I typically try to stay away from shampoos that bring out that oil quicker. This one is perfect! It’s also 2-in-1, so you don’t need to be conditioner separately- score!
Malissa K.
Jersey City
I have only used this product once and that's because of the sulfate I'm it. J hate throwing things away so for the past few years I've only used it as a clarifying shampoo because it gives my hair the squeaky clean feeling and softness too.
Grace B.
Columbia, SC
I was skeptical at first, but found that I may just like this better than other Tresemme products! I have long blonde hair, I always have, and I’m talking well past my shoulder blades on my back when it’s down. I’ve always struggled in showers taking care of this mess. It’s so fine, but there’s so much of it that I have a 4 step routine: detangler (rinse), shampoo (rinse), Conditioner (comb and rinse), then post shower mask or leave in conditioner. It takes so much work and in the end I still end up with dead and split ends.

With this new Tresemme #Reverseyourroutine line I’ve started using the pre-wash conditioner and then the shampoo and it completely eliminates the use of a detangler! There are even days where I can skip the mask and just use the leave in. I’ve always been a fan of Tresemme product and love that I got to try this new line for free in exchange for my honest review! #ReverseYourRoutine
Yearby B.
Gretna , LA
This shampoo really does what it says, it makes my hair so smooth and soft to touch, I have very frizzy and curly hair, with this shampoo it makes my hair just right, it allows my hair to become silky without making it lifeless or dead. It's so affordable and convenient to use, i have the conditioner as well
Miranda C.
Georgetown, KY
I have used this shampoo off and on for YEARS! It really makes my hair feel so fresh and so clean. It’s inexpensive and smells great! I even let my kids use it every now and then. This product is great.
Lupita V.
Peoria, AZ
Este es uno de mis favoritos shampoo te deja el pelo bien suave y manejable y si lo tines opaco te lo deja brilloso yo soy de las personas k no tenia un solo shampoo pero desde que empece a probar este el azul que dice(smooth and silky) me encanto y lo sigo usando hay mucha variedad de stilos dependiendo para lo que lo necesites hay para todo tipo de cabello se los recomiendo ampliamente
Brooklynn S.
Brent, AL
This is one of my go-to brands. It always leaves my hair feeling clean and feeling smooth. The smell is light enough that it doesn't make my husband's allergies act up either.
Vedith d.
Mckee, KY
Great product it cleans your hair good plus nourishes your hair at the same lather up great so you only need small amount...and very affordable..
Tressume is a great product
Andrea A.
Boerne, TX
I'm all about that 2-in-1 life, so when TRESemme got one, I had to try it out :) It was good for my hair, but not so much my scalp. It left my hair really soft and shiny (which is great)... Downside, my scalp is already dry, so I don't need anything making it even drier :( I don't even use hot water when showering nor do I use heat to dry my hair. Sigh. I'll continue to use it, but I'll use something to help my scalp out as well.
Jessica R.
I use their curly hair shampoo and I have to say it's probably one of the best shampoos I've used. The only downside is that it leaves your hair feeling kind of dry.
Alexis K.
i am receiving tresemme samples to test and was wondering what everyone else thought of their products?
melissa d.
Brea, CA
Which one of these are good for color treated hair?
melissa s.
Hiram, GA
Do you think this works well on color treated/damaged hair?
Haley N.
Modesto, CA
Does the 2 in 1 shampoo weigh your hair down? I have tried other brands and I like the idea of these for traveling but the other brands seem to make my hair heavy.
Kyla M.
Does it make your hair feel clean? Or do you still find your hair feeling greasy the next day. I need a shampoo that helps so I don't have to wash my hair everyday

back