TRESemmé Clean and Natural Gentle Hydration Conditioner uploaded by Yara E.TRESemmé Clean and Natural Gentle Hydration Conditioner uploaded by Phoebe C.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemmé® Clean & Natural Gentle Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner deliver gentle hydration to hair, keeping it moisturized and soft. Because sometimes simple is best.

Madi L.
This product isn't my favorite but I don't hate it. It's a nice hair product but it doesn't give me the bounce and fullness that my typical hair wash products give me. My hair is sensitive and I am tender headed so I look for products that give me silky hair that doesn't get my hair in knots.
Jennifer M.
One of the best shampoo and conditioner lines out there. You can't beat the price and the wonders it does on your hair. My hair always looks healthy, shiny, and soft. They offer so many products you'll find exactly what a you need for your hair type and you won't be disappointed.
Nikita W.
Monrovia , IN
Leaves my hair soft and shiny and tangle free, it’s a great value for the prices and last a lot longer than the other brands, super cheap and last use about 3 months! Very satisfied with the products and the way it smells
Kalisha B.
beattyville ky
I am currently using Tresemme products and I would have to say that they are my go to product for my hair. So I would recommend there products to anyone because they are great and not that expensive.
Chaunyce D.
I have very dry curly hair. I've used just about everything to add moisture back into my hair with little to no luck. This actually works and leaves my hair very soft. Very cheap at Walmart
Heather G.
Kalamazoo, MI
This shampoo/conditioner combo smells SO GOOD! The bottle has a ton of product in it so it lasts a long time which is great considering it is already affordable. I buy this at meijer grocery stores but have seen it available pretty much every store I frequent.
Lilli F.
Newton, NC
This conditioner makes my hair smell AMAZING. I really like it. My hair is naturally soft so im not sure how this will work on different textures of hair but I truly do love this product. To avoid from making your hair greasy, only condition the middle and ends. Avoid conditioning your scalp!
Jessica Q.
This stuff puts moisture right back into my hair. I love it. I love how soft and silky it makes my hair feel. It smells amazing. It's super gentle and not damaging at all.
Autumn T.
Jackson, MS
I have the dryest scalp EVER but i have oily roots so what this conditioner does is it not only hydrates but doesn't over hydrate to where my roots are oily. Love this so much! Definitely recommend.
Kinsley R.
Anderson , Sc
I usually only use professional products on my hair. But I ran out and bought this because it was convenient. I actually really liked it. It made my hair really smooth!