TRESemmé Botanique Oil Elixer

The TRESemme Botanique Damage Recovery System, featuring this Hair Oil Elixer, delivers salon-quality performance with every wash. Our specially crafted formulas contain a botanical blend of macadamia oil, avocado, and wheat proteins. This system helps nourish weak and damaged cuticles, restoring smoothness and strength. Carefully balanced to provide the benefits of an oil with the lightness of a shine spray

My hair is really dry! Do you think this would be good on my hair?
I have been looking at this product for a while. Does it make hair greasy? My hair is very thin so I don't usually use products like this.
Just got this new product in at my job however I want to try this out. I am all about oils for my hair and on top of that it smell delicious lol. Anyways is it long lasting? Do I have to use a lot? how well will this work on natural hair?
Start your review of TRESemmé Botanique Oil Elixer!
How would you rate this product?
Melrose
Excellent product. Lasts a long time and does the job. My family loves all Tresemmé hair products. Always very happy with all their products.
Orlando, FL
This has a nice scent to it and has helped protect and nourish my hair. I will put a little bit in my damp hair before I style and dry!
Port Richey, FL
TRESemmé Botanique Oil Elixer uploaded by Destiney W.
Loveee this so much, makes my hair look AND feel amazing without giving me that oily/greasy look! Super affordable, highly recommend
Everett
Muy buen producto me gusta mucho deberían de tratarlo es muy bueno y te ayuda mucho también  a cuidar tu pelo
Port Arthur, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the naturals version of the keratin one I use (not listed) but it’s great to put on my ends before I style!
west virginia
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the smell. At first it made my hair super silky and smooth. But after awhile it stopped working as great...
Calgary
Mild but I dont like much the smell of the oil. But I use this sometimes when I need to make my hair more shiny
Boulder, CO
This hair oil is nourishing, but doesn't make my hair feel as hydrated as other hair oils I have tried.
Doral, FL
Delicioso lo recomiendo su olor espectacular y deja el pelo con brillo sin verse grasoso
Toronto
I really love this oil. It smoothes my hair when used on damp hair as my hair is really dry and wavy. And it smoothes away flyaway’s when my hair is dry and when the summer heat takes over. I’ve repurchase this 2 times now. It’s amazing!