TRESemmé Botanique Oil Elixer

The TRESemme Botanique Damage Recovery System, featuring this Hair Oil Elixer, delivers salon-quality performance with every wash. Our specially crafted formulas contain a botanical blend of macadamia oil, avocado, and wheat proteins. This system helps nourish weak and damaged cuticles, restoring smoothness and strength. Carefully balanced to provide the benefits of an oil with the lightness of a shine spray

My hair is really dry! Do you think this would be good on my hair?
I have been looking at this product for a while. Does it make hair greasy? My hair is very thin so I don't usually use products like this.
Just got this new product in at my job however I want to try this out. I am all about oils for my hair and on top of that it smell delicious lol. Anyways is it long lasting? Do I have to use a lot? how well will this work on natural hair?
Start your review of TRESemmé Botanique Oil Elixer!
How would you rate this product?
This is perfect for my thick, damaged curly hair. I love that it comes in a pump because it makes it easier to apply and distributes easily. I use this when my hair is wet and run my fingers through my hair to distribute it. It's very moisturizing and doesn't leave build up or a greasy film.
My hair is thin so I wouldn't focus this on the root because your hair will get oily. I focus this from the middle of my hair, down. I apply this after my shower and I'll comb through it to help distribute the product throughout my hair. It makes your hair soft and smell good!
Oldsmar, FL
This oil is amazing! I purchased t simply to get a free $5 target gift card and have fallen in love. It smells wonderful and leaves your hair smelling the same after blow drying. It reduces frizz and leaves your hair feeling silky soft. Two thumbs up!
Revere, MA
TRESemmé Botanique Oil Elixer uploaded by Namrata P.
I’ve been loving this since last year! It has heavenly fragrance which always attracts me to apply it! It also makes hair smooth and tame down all the baby hairs. I specially apply it in the ends . I would highly recommend it to who has highly tangled hair.
I have thick straight hair and I really love how soft this oil makes my hair feel. It doesn't give me that yucky oily look. Just enough shine with a few sprits and it's super affordable too! I would definitely recommend this oil!
Canyon Lake, TX
I found that a lot of the oils for hair are either too oily and leave your hair greased or just evaporate. This oil dose neither its perfect because it dose not get oily or evaporate before it can help the hair.
Fresno , CA
I've recently bought this and so far so good. Leaves my hair feeling softer and it leaves my hair ends super smooth. I am going to continue using this. The smell is amazing..
Leander, TX
It was okay I guess. Worked on the spot, but didn’t notice any results later. I don’t really like oils in my hair anyways, but thought I’d give it a try.
Greenwood, IN
Great plant based oil. Super smooth and nourishing. My hair is very thick and course and loves oils. This is a great one to use every once in a while.
Indianapolis, IN
Hands down favourite hair oil! The light mist disperses all over the hair evenly and is lightweight levaing my hair smooth and shiny and frizz free.