Hair CareHair ProductsShampooTRESemmé
Botanique Nourish + Replenish With Coconut Milk & Aloe Vera Shampoo

TRESemmé Botanique Nourish + Replenish With Coconut Milk & Aloe Vera Shampoo

Con infusión de leche de coco y sábila, TRESemmé Botanique Nourish and Replenish Shampoo lava y aplaca tu cabello, dejándolo como si acabaras de salir del salón de belleza. Fragancia: Una infusión deliciosa y cremosa de leche de higo y agua de coco.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TRESemmé Botanique Nourish + Replenish With Coconut Milk & Aloe Vera Shampoo!
Christine O.
Oshawa, ON
I love this shampoo for my hair. It is now the only brand and "scent" I buy. I know it is not salon brand but for me I feel it works just as good as the $50 bottle I used to buy from my salon!
hiba A.
Winnipeg, MB
This shampoo makes my hair so soft and it makes my hair smell really good. leaves my hair silky and it doesn’t get oily super quick. after a wash. it’s worked good to control any frizz i get. overall i recommend this
Bethany D.
This is my favourite shampoo/conditioner!! I always buy the set whenever I can find it! (Bonus when I find it at the Dollar store for $4). I love the scent and the ingredients. Normally I’m not a big coconut oil fan in hair products but I love this shampoo as it’s not overpowering at all. It’s also silicon free which is what I will only buy due to my natural curls (silicon kills natural curls people!!!). All in all, my favourite go to shampoo and conditioner! Also great sized bottles!!
Naiyla P.
Laval, QC
J'ai les cheveux du type 4C, c'est donc vraiment difficile de trouver les bons produits pour m'occuper de mes cheveux mais TRESemmé est un produit qui nourrit vraiment bien mes cheveux en les rendant plus fort sans les rendre plus gras. J'adore ce produit!
Gabrielle P.
Trois, QC
Ok product! Harsh ingredients. After recent news about harsh products in tresemmé products i am not using it anymore but i did like it.
Jessie M.
Calgary
Like the Keratin shampoo this one also just helped maintain my hair, it did the oposite effect.
I tryed adding more washed during the week but that still did little to nothing. I would recommend this to people with thinner hair just because i think it might work better for those hair types.
ashreeya R.
Vernon, BC
TRESemmé Botanique Nourish + Replenish With Coconut Milk & Aloe Vera Shampoo uploaded by ashreeya R.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Its ok sampoo. I feel most shampoo are just ok. And this one gets the job done and smells nuice. I have tried expensive sampoo in past and it was not so great so i switched back to this.
Daniela B.
Calgary, AB
This is so good I absolutely love it and it smells amazing. It leaves your hair clean for dayssss
Heidi G.
I love the smell of coconut it leaves on my hair and it makes it really really smooth I recommend it 💯%
Ella V.
Ladysmith
Has recently left my hair feeling a little heavy but cleans well and my hair seems like it doesn’t break as easily!

Looking for your answer?