Hair CareHair ProductsShampooTRESemmé
Botanique Nourish and Replenish Shampoo

TRESemmé Botanique Nourish and Replenish Shampoo

Hi sweetie, I've been using for about a month, and I love it! The smell is amazing, and my hair has improved in texture.
Anybody trying this ??? Its cool let me know please!
Start your review of TRESemmé Botanique Nourish and Replenish Shampoo!
Yessy G.
I love this shampoo and if your wondering why it's getting a 2 stars, here are my reasons. First, let's go with the pros. This makes your hair smell soooo good and lasts all day. I don't know what tresemme does with there shampoo but I like it when my hair smells and feels good. It makes my hair soft but my cons is that the more you use it the more my hair starts to easily build up and dry. I am not sure if it's because of the alcohol ingredients but it also makes my hair super oily the next day. So sad, but true.
Karina O.
Nederland, TX
I loove this shampoo!!! First off it smells incredible!!! It leaves my hair looking fantastic and feeling moisturized and voluminous!!!
Denise G.
#1 shampoo for me ! I have vibrant colors in my hair (hot pink/purple) an i finally found a shampoo that will not strip my colors. I have tried several different brands and none have worked. I have been using this shampoo for about a week and im happy with the results . My hair smells fantastic its so soft and fluffy with my crazy colors. I would recommend 100% .
Elizabeth M.
Hallandale Beach, FL
I love this conditioner. It smells really good and it makes my scalp feel very clean and fresh. I feel it's very effective because my scalp feels refreshed after the shampoo. Aside from the fact that it's very affordable it really works. I definitely recommend it.
Jayde C.
I used a sample size of this with the matching conditioner as a travel shampoo and conditioner. It served it purpose. I didn't feel like my hair was completely stripped, but it also didn't feel extremely nourishing. Since I liked the scent and would use it again, I gave it a 4-star rating.
Hannah A.
Appleton, WI
This shampoo is like heaven in your hair. It smells amazing, which is a definite plus when it comes to different shampoos. I find it makes my hair have more volume than other shampoos. It leaves my hair feeling nice and soft. Also, you can't beat the price. Overall, I highly recommend this shampoo.
Hillary V.
Lebanon, MO
This is my go to shampoo. The smell is one of the best scents I have ever put in my hair. I don't get itchy scalp using this product, and my hair is healthy. The price is great for a good shampoo. If you like the smell of coconut this shampoo is worth a shot!
Morgan M.
Gainesville, GA
TRESemmé Botanique Nourish and Replenish Shampoo uploaded by Morgan M.
Happened to run across this product while in search of a new shampoo that doesn't have sulfate in it. I have completely fallen in love with the smell and its effects! My hair doesn't feel dull anymore, it's completely nourished and replenished. It's affordable too! Great product from TRESemmé!
Sheridan W.
HOLY GRAIL OF DRUGSTORE SHAMPOO!! I cannot stop talking about this product. The smell is AMAZING. I use the conditioner too and together my hair has never felt better with a drugstore product. It doesn't dry out my hair, if anything my hair feels more nourished after.
Yvonne B.
Fort Pierce, FL
I love the TRESemmé Botanique Nourish and Replenish Shampoo.  I use it every time I shampoo my hair.  Great. light scent, makes my hair feel really soft.