BY TRESEMMÉ

We love the ingredient trend too. So we found a way to marry rich botanical ingredients and our professional quality formulas Get head-turning hair with the TRESemmé BOTANIQUE collection. Our professional-quality formulas, with botanical blends, are free from parabens and dyes and will bring out your hair's natural beauty. The TRESemmé BOTANIQUE Nourish & Replenish shampoo gently cleanses hair while leaving it looking and feeling nourished. This shampoo is free from parabens, dyes and silicones and enriched with our botanical blend of coconut milk, coconut oil and aloe vera. Our professional-quality formula simultaneously cleanses and quenches hair each time you lather up- for healthy looking hair. Fragrance description: Waterlily and a hint of plum add freshness to this addictive fragrance signature which stars green fig milk and creamy coconut blended with precious sandalwood and white musk.

• I haven't tried but I'm thinking of it because I love tre...3 Answers
  • Did anyone else experience extremely oily hair after usin...3 Answers
  • Does this work well with color treated hair?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
I am reviewing this one because it looks the closest to the one that I have. I really like the fragrance on this because it’s not overwhelming. My hair is thick and curly so it does a great job at moisturizing and cleansing. And I was surprised to find that in the shampoo but it actually does a good job and I would re-purchase.
Sadia T.
Silver Spring, MD
I have used this shampoo for over a year now. I absolutely loved how it makes my hair soft and hydrated. I started using it after I had dyed my hair. I would say initially I would recommend using a sulfate free shampoo but after a month when the color settled well into my hair I used this and had no issues. It doesn't say sulfate free on the botyle anywhere so I am reluctant on using it right after a hair color treatment.

I buy mine from amazon for about $5 and it lasts me for months literally! Great price and performance.
Anna P.
This shampoo is a great value because of the large bottle at the low price, especially compared to similar products. It smells good and doesn’t overly moisturize my hair making it greasy. I like that it has botanicals and no parabens in it. It’s really salon quality at an affordable price.
Alexandria E.
Hardinsburg, KY
I found TRESemmé detox and restore shampoos on sale at Kroger once and decided to give it a try. The first thing I noticed was that I absolutely hated the smell. It had like a Minty hint to it and I’m just not a personal fan of that. Then within a week of using it my hair started getting extremely greasy and I didn’t know why at first, but eventually caught on to that it was this shampoo. I’m not sure why it just through my oils in my hair off. So long story short, I threw it all away. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone, but I am also aware people have different hair types and this shampoo/conditioner did not work for mine.
Ariella M.
My go to shampoo! This was recommended to me by a coworker. I was reluctant to try because of a negative experience with a shampoo from their regular line. She gave me some of hers in a travel bottle to try. This has now become my favorite shampoo! I really love that they’ve started a line that’s paraben and dye free. Unlike other paraben free shampoos I’ve tried, this one actually lathers! I feel like it really does get my hair clean. Even after a negative experience, this brand still managed to surprise me and become my favorite shampoo!
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
TRESemmé Botanique Nourish and Replenish Shampoo is it great shampoo that works really well on the hair. It does not strip your hair of all the natural oils that are on it and make your hair dry and prone to damage. It cleans your hair gently and if you use the conditioner along with it it will feel nice and smooth and soft. I would definitely buy this again and I would also recommend it to others.
Amanda T.
Boardman , OH
Smells great. Doesn’t leave my hair with residue. I have normal hair but I wash it everyday. Good for colored hair also. Great value. Lasts long because of the size of the bottle. Scent lasts in hair. Great value compared to other drug store brands.
Kayla B.
Charleston
Tresemme is my GO TO brand for shampoo and conditioner and is found in almost every store! This particular product made my hair so bouncy and full of life it smells amazing and was not expensive at all!! Highly recommended for ALL hair types!!
Darian P.
Aurora
I love this scent. And I love the quality of tresseme products. They so affordable and easily accessible. Their products make your hair so soft and shiny. Doesn’t weigh your hair down. Truly a godsend if you need something good and good priced
Gabriela A.
Tomball, TX
TRESemmé Botanique Nourish and Replenish Shampoo is amazing it leaves my hair soft and withalit of volume. Also I pair it with the shampoo TRESemme Botanique Damage Recovery Shampoo - 22 fl oz . I like the end results.
Saphire A.
Brooklyn, NY
I haven't tried but I'm thinking of it because I love treseme items and I need some silky substances for my hair not dry products . Is this good and worth it ?
Alexandria E.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else experience extremely oily hair after using the TRESemmé detox shampoo/ conditioner?
BreAna B.
Tyler, TX
Does this work well with color treated hair?
Pauline B.
I was wondering if Tresemme Botanique shampoo is good for building up more volume with your hair, my hair use to be fairly thick, now it is trying to thin out. Thanks in advance.
Amanda H.
I've been using this line of the shampoo for awhile now and love it, but I want to know if anyone has tried the new hair mask that they just came out with?