BY TRESEMMÉ

We love the ingredient trend too. So we found a way to marry rich botanical ingredients and our professional quality formulas Get head-turning hair with the TRESemmé BOTANIQUE collection. Our professional-quality formulas, with botanical blends, are free from parabens and dyes and will bring out your hair's natural beauty. The TRESemmé BOTANIQUE Nourish & Replenish Hydrating Mist smooths, conditions and gently detangles to leave hair beautifully hydrated and ready for styling. The professional formula has lightweight moisturizers that won't weigh your hair down. Enriched with coconut milk and aloe vera – known to be nourishing – our lightweight mist conditions, detangles and preps hair for styling. Fragrance description: Waterlily and a hint of plum add freshness to this addictive fragrance signature which stars green fig milk and creamy coconut blended with precious sandalwood and white musk. see more...

Chloe G.
Houston
Perfect for styling your hair without having the hard hair effect. Left your hair smelling like fresh coconut and even after long wear no flakes would appear like hair spray or gel would
Erica S.
I do like this but it made my head itchy ! I tried using very little and I’m not sure . Maybe it just doesn’t work well with me . But it smells really good . I still use it just at the ends of my hair . Makes your hair feel soft .
Leona G.
This leaves my hair super soft and shiny. I love the smell, it's a light coconut scent that's just so pretty. It has sulfates so if you have color treated hair it might fade it quickly however.
Natalie M.
I like to use this when my hair is dry. It gives it the hydration it needs when my bleached hair is looking hay like (which I hate cus who doesn't hate when that happens?) a few spritz and a brush through and it helps bring what looks like fried hair to a healthy shine of hydration.
C W.
Lewes, DE
On dry hair, this does absolutely nothing but dry my hair out, make it frizz, make it tangle, and make it a lot worse off than it was before I used it. On wet hair, it is a little better. I still get the frizz (not as bad), my hair is still dry, but I don't seem to get as many tangles when I use it wet. This is not a product that I will buy again once I finish the bottle.
Danielle A.
Royse City, TX
My absolute favorite! Makes my hair feel silky smooth and it smells AMAZING! Not sticky, very easy to use. Met all of my expectations and will purchase in the future! Doesn't compare to any other products! I recommend this to anyone with tangly hair!
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I have thick, wavy/curly hair and I've been using this product as a detangler and curl refresher. It's moisturizing but not too greasy. For thin hair, this product may suffice on its own. For thick hair, this is great as a finishing spray when it's dry or humid outside. I like to use this on second day hair when my curls loose their definition and begin to get frizzy. Spraying it into my hair reactivates the mousse from the day before. This is a little pricey but compares to Not Your Mother's and Garnier Fructis sprays that I've used before, this is much more effective. Bonus it smells of coconut and tropical fruits. It's absolutely gorgeous and the smell lasts for several hours.
Brittney T.
Kermit
Not as good as id hope it makes my hair all tangles when i use it after my shower/bath hard to get a brush threw my hair it smells really good but will not use do to it make hair nothing but a rats nest.
Vesna T.
The smell is amazinnnnnngggg. I just don't like how this makes my hair feel. It makes my ends feel dead and brittle. If I let my hair air dry, the ends are the worst. But if I blow dry it, it feels a little bit better, but still not hydrated. I won't repurchase this, but I wish I could have all my makeup smell the way this smells.
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
This is my second favorite hydrating spray to use on my hair. My hair tends to dry out the third to second day after I wash it. I like to use this spray to make my hair feel soft. It smells good and I will definitely will buy it again. The price is good and the packaging is easy to use. I recommend this product.

Kohl's