Hair CareHair ProductsShampooTRESemmé
Botanique Damage Recovery Shampoo for Damaged Hair

TRESemmé Botanique Damage Recovery Shampoo for Damaged Hair

Si tu cabello ha pasado por mucho, TRESemmé Botanique Damage Recovery System es el tratamiento que necesita. Con infusión de aceite de macadamia, proteínas de trigo y aguacate, nuestro champú fortalece y repara el cabello con cada lavado. Fragancia: Una fragancia cremosa y exquisita de frutas suaves y vainilla joven.

Has anyone else had issues with their hair feeling really greasy after using this shampoo ?
Is this product good for curly hair?
TRESemmé Botanique Nourish and Replenish Shampoo Is this product good for type 4 low porosity hair?
Start your review of TRESemmé Botanique Damage Recovery Shampoo for Damaged Hair!
Stephanie C.
Compton, CA
TRESemmé Botanique Damage Recovery Shampoo for Damaged Hair uploaded by Stephanie C.
I absolutely recommend this shampoo and conditioner my hair is damaged and dry i love how my hair feels after i shower
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
TRESemmé Botanique Damage Recovery Shampoo for Damaged Hair uploaded by Braydon P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This has some more natural less processed things as advertised on the front. It smells fruity. We got this for free with couponing at Walmart. You get a ton of product for your money. There wasn’t a wow factor with this product to make me buy again unless I got it for free again.
Silvia ♡.
TRESemmé Botanique Damage Recovery Shampoo for Damaged Hair uploaded by Silvia ♡.
This product was a great discovery. I'm really satisfied with it. I have a oily hair and with this shampoo I keep them clean longer. It smells good with green tea and ginger. The price was great, $ 5.64 by Walmart. The hair mask also comes (repair and protects). I really recommend it TRESemmé Botanique Damage Recovery Shampoo for Damaged Hair 🔝
Kelly O.
Brook Park, OH
Beside the fact that this product smells great, it cleans your hair without drying it out. Combined with the conditioner, it leaves hair clean, smelling amazing, and not frizzy.
Marizol Z.
Carrollton , Tx
Smells great , cleanse well love the shampoo and conditioner ............. Totally recommend this product
Arrena B.
Brooklyn
TRESemmé Botanique Damage Recovery Shampoo for Damaged Hair uploaded by Arrena B.
Love it I can use this all year round Made my hair shiny curly and gave me a full body look
Katherine V.
Charlotte, NC
Great product for great price. I have well water and noticed my hair was getting brittle and breaking. Love this shampoo & the smell! TRESemmé Influenster Its the best!!! Shipped fast. Thank you!!!
Rocío R.
Wilsonville, OR
TRESemmé Botanique Damage Recovery Shampoo for Damaged Hair uploaded by Rocío R.
In love with it. My hair has recovered the hydration and smoothness after 2 months of using this. I even had dandruff and somehow this shampoo got rid of it. Good value and removes all pollution, my hair feels light and shiny. I would def recommend!
Jeanne A.
Dallas, TX
TRESemmé Botanique Damage Recovery Shampoo for Damaged Hair uploaded by Jeanne A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this shampoo 🧴 & conditioner and I must say I do see a difference. My hair doesn’t have as much tangled & it’s way more manageable and not to mention how good it smells. Hubby noticed the smell rite away. My beautiez that have dyed hair like me should give this line a try, won’t hurt none.
Leslie P.
Los Angeles
TRESemmé Botanique Damage Recovery Shampoo for Damaged Hair uploaded by Leslie P.
Purchased at: CVS
This product is awesome. After using it for how many months my hair looks healthy and smells like fruit fresh from the nature.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jen T.
Spencer, OK
il y a un an
Tracey S. il y a un an
Yes, and it smells amazing too.