BY TRESEMMÉ #47 in Conditioner

We adore natural ingredients. So we found a way to marry rich botanical ingredients, like coconut milk and aloe vera, with our professional-quality formulas to deliver a conditioner that not only detangles and also quenches dry, brittle locks. Free from parabens, dyes and silicones and enriched with our botanical blend, our professional-quality formula simultaneously nourishes and quenches hair each time you lather up for healthy looking hair. Best of all, this conditioner moisturizes and replenishes without the use of nasty silicones, parabens and dyes.

• Does this work well with color treated hair?1 Answers
  • I love the coconut botanique conditioner! My hair loves c...1 Answers
  • Will this conditionner leave my hair greasy?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
I purchased this because I needed a conditioner to help revitalize my damages/bleached hair. This one had good reviews and smelt amazing so I decided to give it a try and I absolutely love it! The scent stays in my hair for a long time. It makes my hair ridiculously soft and my hair doesn’t feel as damaged anymore! It’s only been a couple weeks since I’ve been using this but I love it so far! It’s also a very affordable price for a lot of product. I highly recommend this.
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
I love the TRESemmé Botanique Conditioner Nourish and Replenish, it left my hair feeling new and soft after only using it a few times. I would recommend getting TRESemmé Botanique Nourish and Replenish Shampoo with it as they do wonders together on my hair. I have long hair and was easily able to brush through my hair after using the conditioner. I highly recommend this product to anyone trying to repair their hair
April V.
The scent of this was really good it has a light smelling coconut scent. This conditioner lathers up very nicely. I focus mainly on the ends and I feel it has improved the look and texture of my ends. It left my hair very manageable and it was easy to brush through my knotty wet hair. I’m very satisfied by this product and will buy again
Alex O.
Orlando
Great conditioner! This line has really saved my hair. Before using these products my hair was very dry and I got split ends very easily, which hindered my hair growth. Now my hair is very hydrated and it feels amazing. My hair has started growing more and even my hairdresser has noticed a difference!
Rachel P.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CONDITIONER!

Seriously. It is the best. It is curly girl friendly. Does not leave a heavy residue, but still moisturizes effectively. It is great for co-washing or conditioner only washing. I love that it is reasonably priced and contains better ingredients for curly hair!
Emily M.
Honestly, i’m a hair stylist and im well aware that these drugstore shampoo and conditioners are not exactly what you should be using on your hair. that being said, i did have this laying around and had run out of my normal stuff and this made my hair feel really really soft!!! not bad at all!
Angelly H.
I got this product for free on crowd tap to test, along with the shampoo and many other products. I must start off by saying it has an amazing scent to it and if you like to have your hair smelling good this is it . I have dyed hair so it tends to look dry at times , but this has controlled that issue . Overall I must say this product was a must for me , hopefully my hair stays in control while using this product .
Taryn G.
This is my basic conditioner that I use every time I wash my hair when I am not using Olaplex or a hair mask. My hair feels wonderful after using it, it is inexpensive, and my color treated hair doesn’t appear to lose much- if any- color after applying.
Karoline P.
My hair is the softest it has ever been after using this conditioner. The shampoo doesn’t really work for me, but this stuff makes my hair soft and smooth and doesn’t get frizzy nearly as badly as it used to. Definitely recommend this product.
Rachel D.
Bardstown, KY
Literally the worst shampoo and conditioner I have ever used! I have thick, course, curly hair that I color and keep straightened so there is damaging happening and then made my hair feel like straw and tangle while washing it.
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
How is the scent for this? is it very coconut-y.. artificial or real?
michelle s.
Hammond, IN
Has anyone tried this product.. is it better than the regular tresemme?? I have tried the regular one a lot but I'm looking for something different.. I need some in sight.
Elainea S.
Shreveport, LA
Did this make your hair greasy at all?
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
yes i do think its better than any other conditioner i have ever used from tresseme
Dani R.
I keep hearing about this new line, but is it sulfate free?