BY TRESEMMÉ #47 in Conditioner

The TRESemme Botanique Nourish and Replenish System, featuring this Conditioner, delivers salon-quality performance with every wash. Our specially crafted hydrating formulas, with a blend of coconut milk and aloe vera, help to replenish the moisture your hair needs to achieve the results you want. see more...

• Does this work well with color treated hair?1 Answers
  • I love the coconut botanique conditioner! My hair loves coconut s...1 Answers
  • Will this conditionner leave my hair greasy?2 Answers
Donna B.
Warren, OH
I have used all of Tresemme's silicone free conditioners, and honestly I like this one the best. The slip is great and aids in easy detangling for MY hair (fine, 3c/4a, high porosity, medium density) and is very moisturizing. I really like the others but this one does work better for me. Now, if you are sensitive to smells, this may not be for you as the smell is kind of strong, but I lke it. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the only bottles I have seen of this product are smaller than the Naturals or Perfectly Undone, and as a natural girl I tend to use a lot of conditioner! I do recommend this conditioner!
Rachel P.
San Jose, CA
This is great for the price. I've been on the hunt to find affordable, curly girl method approved items. I go through loads of conditioner so I need something that isn't very pricey. I didn't expect much from this, and figured if it didn't work out I would just use it to co wash - but it was actually very moisturizing. I had been using a shea moisture conditioner, which I needed a break from as it was getting a little too heavy. This has great slip, it isn't heavy, and it smells nice.
Francismar A.
Miami
I am so happy Tresemme finally got a new scent!
This line has a nice soft sweet scent to it.
It is pleasant...still not on my favorite list but nice.
It does an okay job as a basic cleanser and conditioner.
Both worked well and my hair did not get as oily as quickly.
Conditioner detangled my hair but other than a basic conditioner it did nothing else for my hair.
If you have healthy hair I think this would be a fine line but if you have damaged or frizzy hair I would pass.
Lynne B.
New Bedford, MA
This is my favorite drugstore conditioner! You get plenty of product for the price. The smell is amazing, (has hints of coconut, tropical, floral), while not being overpowerful or having a perfume type of smell. It also has TONS of slip so I love using it for my curly hair. I've used this both as a co-wash and as a regular conditioner and the results are amazing every time. It leaves your hair feeling moisturized and smelling good!
Yudy J.
Es un producto excelente para cabello natural tipo afro, llevo 1 mes aproximadamente utilizándolo y mi cabello lo ama, es un producto recomendado para cualquier tipo de cabello, libre de parabenos, colorantes y siliconas; es super hidratante y deja excelente resultados desde su primer uso ya que aporta suavidad, manejababilidad e hidratacion.. definitivamente recomendado
Amy B.
Royal Oak, MI
So, wasn't going to buy this, just because it cost more than the regular ones, but decided to try it. OMG! First use, left my hair so soft, and left the sweet smell of coconut in my hair for 2 days! (Wash every other day) I could tell a difference the more I used it, and now will only buy this one! Yea it's a bit more than the regular, but so totally worth it!
Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I literally purchased this yesterday and I'm already in love. My hair smells like coconuts all day long, is shiny and soft. I usually use tresemme anyway however this expert line is even better. Great product for a great price. I used it to shave my legs as well and my legs also smell like coconuts! I definitely don't mind it one but!
Diana C.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently just got this along with 3 other botanique products and I'm really liking the results I get from this. It leaves my hair so smooth. It does have a nice scent to it but not overpowering if you're sensitive to scents. I really like tresemme products but I think this new botanique line is a step up from the other products
Samantha C.
Palmdale, CA
I love the coconut scent in the summer time so i decided to give it a try.. i have really frizzy hair. Super thick too. After about 3 washes with this shampoo and conditioner i would blow try and straighten. It makes my hair so greasy now. I wont but it again. I use whats left of the conditioner as shave cream for my legs now.
Adrien A.
Central Islip, NY
OMG!!! My extremely curly hair absolutely LOVES this product!!! I love that it keeps my curl moisturized and healthy. The best part is that it's not expensive!!! I already have 2 bottles of the conditioner and 1 of the shampoo. If they had a leave in conditioner of this stuff then I'd buy that too!!! Definitely a must try!
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
How is the scent for this? is it very coconut-y.. artificial or real?
michelle s.
Hammond, IN
Has anyone tried this product.. is it better than the regular tresemme?? I have tried the regular one a lot but I'm looking for something different.. I need some in sight.
Elainea S.
Shreveport, LA
Did this make your hair greasy at all?
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
yes i do think its better than any other conditioner i have ever used from tresseme
Dani R.
I keep hearing about this new line, but is it sulfate free?