BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTRESemme
TRESemmé Botanique Color Vibrance and Shine Mask

TRESemmé Botanique Color Vibrance and Shine Mask

Discover our deep conditioning hair mask for color treated hair. Made with pomegranate and camellia oil, this sulfate free hair mask will provide intense nourishment for vibrant color.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TRESemmé Botanique Color Vibrance and Shine Mask!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
TRESemmé Botanique Color Vibrance and Shine Mask uploaded by Klair H.
LOVE THIS HAIR MASK!! It made my hair so soft and shiny and smooth! It’s literally my new favorite! Give it a try!
Kathryn G.
Seguin, TX
Love this hair mask! Most masks contains sulfates and other harsh chemicals that actually hurt the health of your hair. This products is FREE of sulfates :) I felt zero guilt applying this mask knowing that!! The fragrance is strong and delightful!! I used the whole pouch and it coated my hair and scalp very nicely. Will definitely purchase this product in the future.
Kathryn T.
This product smells wonderful and I definitely could tell a difference in the smoothness of my long hair for a few days after using the mask. I would definitely buy this product again.
Mariela L.
Bluffton, SC
3,857 reviews
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I dye my hair often and my hair needs a good hair treatment and what better than this. amazing ❤️ #Tresemmé #Hair #Botanique
Isyss R.
So on this one I really think like the mask you like makes this is so soft and guys like I feel like y’all should use this because it’s like it’ll make your hair really curly and smooth and it’s so good guys man it just works so good
Yusimy I.
El shampoo. Te limpia bastante de la primera vez hace una espuma muy rica y el acondicionador es perfecto té lo deja bien lacio
Evelyn  S.
Lawrence, MA
1,451 reviews
TRESemme the color of my hair looks awesome this product is beautiful in every sense of the word beautiful packaging the scent is awesome and the price is beautiful and it doesn't need no improvement it has all that you need for your hair's need
Mariah G.
Dunkirk, NY
Purchased at: Target
I love using hair masks with my bleached hair. I thought I wouldnt like the fragrance because I not a fan for floral scents, but it is not a strong scent. I think this worked nicely. And even though the packet says one use you can get a couple uses out of it.
Justine A.
3,161 reviews
Purchased at: Target
This mask is awesome! I have coarse really thick hair and this has done wonders in the winter when my hair is even more dry. And I have short hair so 1 packet lasts me multiple times.
Maylin H.
houston
The best products trust me!!!! Loving it so much you should buy it !!!!!!! Buy it!!!

Looking for your answer?