BeautyHair ProductsTRESemmé
Between Washes Volumizing Dry Shampoo

TRESemmé Between Washes Volumizing Dry Shampoo

Instantly refresh hair between washes, no water required! TRESemmé Volumizing Dry Shampoo absorbs oil while adding volume and texture to extend your style.

How does this product work with strawberry blond hair?
Does this product leave a greasy residue? I also worry about using it with dark hair?
I tried 2 dry shampoos from different brands and unfortunately they didn’t work for me. I have been seeing this one and was wondering if it’s any good? Does it spray white?
Start your review of TRESemmé Between Washes Volumizing Dry Shampoo!
Melissa C.
Winchester, KY
TRESemmé Between Washes Volumizing Dry Shampoo uploaded by Melissa C.
Review for: Between Washes Volumizing Dry Shampoo
I have recently started using this on my daughters hair as she gets greasy hair after about two days maybe less. So when she’s getting ready to go to school and we noticed that her hair has gotten semi-dirty and you can see it’s in need of washing. This dry shampoo gets us through the day until she can come home and take a shower and wash her hair really good. She gets greasy hair really more from her dad side of the family as he gets a pretty bad ion the other hand don’t get greasy hair unless I’m putting product after product in it daily because I mixed I don’t really get oily hair. Now personally I have used dry shampoo in order to give texture to my hair so it can hold curls better. With my hair being so fine and I then have to try to make my hair look bigger than it really is. The smell is ok which it’s better than some dry shampoos. Before this one I tried suave which I didn’t care for, and dove, between the two of them I prefer the dove. Some of those sprays leave white residue and you have to try to get that out before you can do anything with your hair. So far I would recommend this product. TRESemmé Between Washes Volumizing Dry Shampoo
Stacy B.
Eustis, FL
TRESemmé Between Washes Volumizing Dry Shampoo uploaded by Stacy B.
Review for: Between Washes Volumizing Dry Shampoo
First product I used since starting dry shampoo, not happy with how it makes my hair still look and feel oily. I thought maybe I was doing it wrong, so I tried it a second time, still the same 😤 The smell was amazing! I love Tresemme’s products but not this one. Hope you have better luck. TRESemmé Between Washes Volumizing Dry Shampoo
Christina C.
West Columbia, SC
TRESemmé Between Washes Volumizing Dry Shampoo uploaded by Christina C.
Review for: Between Washes Volumizing Dry Shampoo, 4.3 oz, Other
TRESemmé does really good on most of their products but dry shampoo isn't one of them. It leaves a residue in your hair and doesn't freshen it up at all. It does smell really good though. TRESemmé Between Washes Basic Care Dry Shampoo is no where near as good as the other dry shampoo products and just as expensive. I was disappointed but we can't all get it right all the time. Influenster
Melody N.
The Colony, TX
TRESemmé Between Washes Volumizing Dry Shampoo uploaded by Melody N.
Review for: Between Washes Volumizing Dry Shampoo
Black thin oily fine hair. Second dry shampoo that I've used. Other one was a Dove one. I didn't see any residue with this dry shampoo. Decent drugstore price. The scent isn't too strong. I think it works but i really only go 1-2 days without washing my hair. I find that dry shampoo works best BEFORE working out.
Amber W.
Garner
TRESemmé Between Washes Volumizing Dry Shampoo uploaded by Amber W.
I received this product in an Ipsy bag in a sample size. I have since used the entire sample. The product is easy to apply and doesn’t take long to absorb. I recommend looking up methods for dry shampoo if you are a beginner like I am. 8/10
Amanda J.
Prattville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Between Washes Volumizing Dry Shampoo
This product does the job, but it does leave a residue behind even though it says on the bottle that it doesn’t. I have graying hair so it didn’t bother me too much. You can see the white residue on the nozzle in the picture. Like I said for the price it gets the job done. If you have darker hair, I wouldn’t recommend it.
Jaclyn T.
Fairview Park, OH
TRESemmé Between Washes Volumizing Dry Shampoo uploaded by Jaclyn T.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Between Washes Volumizing Dry Shampoo
The product works really well to control oil and gets me a few more days between washes. 4 stars because I am not really a fan of the scent. It is very strong but does fade. I tend to use it at night so the next day you can’t smell it.
Jasmine P.
Newark, NJ
TRESemmé Between Washes Volumizing Dry Shampoo uploaded by Jasmine P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 4.3 oz
This product worked well for my hair type. (Fine, platinum and slightly damaged hair). The only thing I didn’t like was that it left a little white residue in some spots. And it also kind of felt chalky if that makes sense. But it does smell really good, and can double as a “volumizer” (yes I made that word up! (I think) LOL)
Ewa B.
TRESemmé Between Washes Volumizing Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ewa B.
Review for: Between Washes Volumizing Dry Shampoo
TRESemmé Between Washes Volumizing Dry Shampoo IMO this is the best drugstore option as far as dry shampoo goes. Price is ok, bottle is big, does not dry my scalp out, leaves pleasant citrusy scent and does it’s job :) I will repurchase for sure:)
Madelynn D.
Adrian, MI
TRESemmé Between Washes Volumizing Dry Shampoo uploaded by Madelynn D.
Review for: Between Washes Volumizing Dry Shampoo
I love this dry shampoo! It’s perfect for training your hair for days without washes and it doesn’t leave a white residue. For best results let it sit for a bit before styling or brushing through your hair.

606 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ginger S.
Lima, OH
il y a un an
TRESemmé Between Washes Volumizing Dry Shampoo My hair is oily. Is this something I can use or will it make it worse?
Maryann P. il y a 5 mois
This is the perfect product for oily hair! When my hair feels weighed down from being a little oily I use this and it gives it that freshly washed look with some nice volume.