BeautyHairHair ProductsTRESemmé
Between Washes Unscented Dry Shampoo

TRESemmé Between Washes Unscented Dry Shampoo

Hey! Looking for a really good volumizing dry shampoo with little to no scent...and that will leave No residue :) Anyone able to direct me? Never have used dry shampoos before (well tried a teeny bit of one once and it smelled to strong) Wash my hair every 2 days so I would like that fresh fluffy hair texture you get after a washing...everyday :)
Start your review of TRESemmé Between Washes Unscented Dry Shampoo!
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
TRESemmé Between Washes Unscented Dry Shampoo uploaded by Myrna T.
This dry shampoo from Tresemmé it absorbed the oils of your hair, unfortunately in my case I notice a white cast on my hair after using it.
Gigi M.
Mine Hill, NJ
TRESemmé Between Washes Unscented Dry Shampoo uploaded by Gigi M.
Purchased at: CVS
Me encanta mi cabello se mira fresco y suave me funciona perfecto lo seguiré comprando
Michaela B.
Albuquerque, NM
TRESemmé Between Washes Unscented Dry Shampoo uploaded by Michaela B.
Apparently there is two versions of this dry shampoo. I have the pink one and it did pretty much nothing to my hair. I am a huge Batiste fan and I would still recommend Batiste over this x100. I’ve tried this the third day after washing and it helped just a tiny bit, just to put my hair into a ponytail and survive the day. With Batiste my hair would basically look like fresh washed. #tresemme #dryshampoo
Erika M.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Got this ay rite aid on sale and liked it to an extent. It does the job and does not leave residue on my hair after shaking a bit but I felt like I needed to use more than I usually do and my hair felt somewhat stiff after. Its just ok.
Kristina H.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm not big on dry shampoo but its my favorite one it never makes my hair looking oily or dry it out I noticed alot of them make my hair feel sticky like alot of them do
Angelica M.
Atlantic City, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Bought it on sale so at least I didn't pay full price definitely will not be repurchasing. First of all it leaves a terrible white cast on my boack hair which took me awhile to make disappear. Second it left my hair feeling dry and way too powdery. Third while it did soak up the grease off my roots it didn't make my hair feel clean at all. It actually made my hair feel yucky. A big NO for me.
Ana A.
Ocala, FL
It's good, I like it, but I feel it leaves my hair very dry and that bothers me. I need a dry shampoo that has a moisturizing formula but without leaving a greasy finish.
Luisa O.
Cedar Park , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Excellent product, my hair looks so beautiful, clean and fresh. I reccomend use this when you don't have time.
Rachel C.
Brooklyn
There are honestly better product than this it does make my hair a little better but it doesn’t work that great.
Tina R.
schenectady
This is a really really great product I have been using for years now and it’s really good for hair growth and it’s very hard for me to get this but if your seeing this you must try this, you should really try this...