Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair CreamTRESemmé
Between Washes Smooth Renew Anti-Frizz Cream - 48oz

TRESemmé Between Washes Smooth Renew Anti-Frizz Cream - 4.8oz

Control frizz and boost shine between washes with TRESemmé Smooth Renew Anti-Frizz Cream. Instantly refreshes your style for soft, smooth, second day hair.

Does this product really work for anti-frizz?
It says Amazon 16.61 for this product but when you click on it the price shown is 39.99?
I really want to try it
Start your review of TRESemmé Between Washes Smooth Renew Anti-Frizz Cream - 4.8oz!
Product Highlights
But my sister has very frizzy hair and she uses it more often than me.in reviews
Try using a little bit of product at a time, because a little goes a long way.in reviews
this is very good when theres a lot of fog and mist out because thats when my hair frizzes the most and im pretty sure a lot of people are the same. in reviews
had such frizzy hair before i started using this product.in reviews
Jasmine R.
TRESemmé Between Washes Smooth Renew Anti-Frizz Cream - 4.8oz uploaded by Jasmine R.
This cream really comes in handy when I have super frizzy hair. Just a little amount will calm my hair down and it’s not greasy at all. It’s very lightweight and has a nice fruity smell.
Clara C.
Davie, FL
TRESemmé Between Washes Smooth Renew Anti-Frizz Cream - 4.8oz uploaded by Clara C.
It is a product that did not meet my expectations, does not leave the hair manageable and also does not have a pleasant fragrance when applied.
Crystal B.
N Fort Myers, FL
TRESemmé Between Washes Smooth Renew Anti-Frizz Cream - 4.8oz uploaded by Crystal B.
I really like this cream! It does what it’s meant to do: it renews hair in between washes and smooths it down! The smoothing is Soooo incredibly important as a south Floridian; the humidity is ridiculous and my hair is out of control in the summer. I wouldn’t say that it takes all the frizz away, but there’s definitely a noticeable difference. It works as well as salon products for one fourth of the price.
Mallory R.
West Chester, PA
TRESemmé Between Washes Smooth Renew Anti-Frizz Cream - 4.8oz uploaded by Mallory R.
without failure it controls my frizz post shower. Whenever i use this in my clean hair, it dries much smoother and much less frizzier!!!
Abriana P.
San Diego, CA
I have very curly/frizzy hair. And it is a CHORE to find something that works for me and my curls but when I used this I instantly knew that this was one product is never leave home with out using. Not only do I apply when I straighten my hair however it's also great to use on my curls when they are fresh out of the shower. All my curly hair girls NEED TO TRY THIS!!!
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,086 reviews
TRESemmé Between Washes Smooth Renew Anti-Frizz Cream - 4.8oz uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked this product and I would probably buy again at Walmart and it’s only about $6.00 and I liked using this for taming my fly away hair it’s not pricy which is super affordable and I love the look to my hair.
Dahlia R.
Livermore, CA
I have so much frizz in my hair and bought this hoping to tame it. It did help, the only problem is that it takes a lot of the creme just for a small section of hair. I find myself reapplying throughout the day. But overall, it does its job. Don't think I would buy it again.
Jenna L.
Dunedin, FL
Love this product! I have thick hair and have to put it in twice but it definitely does the job. I've definitely seen a huge improvement. I use this everyday and it makes my hair look healthy and shiny. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Tyesha G.
This product is really good after a while when you start to use this you will 100% see a growth in your hair and I wouldn’t do anything to improve the product because it’s perfect and it’s really good for any type of hair!
Rodina A.
Reno, NV
Leaves your hair soft and smelling amazing! I recommend it. It’s affordable and easy to use
Ask a question to the Influenster community...