Hair CareHair ProductsDry ShampooTRESemmé
Between Washes Fresh & Clean Dry Shampoo

TRESemmé Between Washes Fresh & Clean Dry Shampoo

TRESemmé Fresh & Clean Dry Shampoo in 7.3oz is infused with a unique citrus and a vitamin blend to keep second-day styles looking and smelling amazing.

[product:tresemme-between-washes-fresh-clean-dry-shampoo-54] ?
I like this, but my girlfriend had a strong reaction to the scent in the bathroom after I used it. She coughed a lot and said she felt trouble breathing. I've decided to stop using it, just to be safe. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm trying to pin down a cause. She doesn't have an breathing issues. maybe it's the fragrance. T.i.a.
Start your review of TRESemmé Between Washes Fresh & Clean Dry Shampoo!
Yvonne K.
Saint Peters, MO
TRESemmé Between Washes Fresh & Clean Dry Shampoo uploaded by Yvonne K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 4.3 oz
I really like this Dry shampoo. Second day hair is great, 3rd day hair ain’t bad either, especially with Dry Shampoo. After using this, my hair smells fresh, with no funky residue, and doesn’t feel like straw. I recommend.
Donna R.
Harleysville, PA
Review for: 4.3 oz
I wasn't overly impressed with this product. My hair still felt greasy after using it. I tried 2 or 3 times before throwing away. Im not sure how dry shampoos are made but I have another one that works great after first time use and lasts 2 days. I was very disappointed with this product
Christina G.
Fremont, CA
TRESemmé Between Washes Fresh & Clean Dry Shampoo uploaded by Christina G.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: 4.3 oz
Powder in a can. That’s the best way to describe this dry shampoo. When applying, it comes out as a smoky mist with a very strong floral scent. The smell is almost to strong for me to inhale. It also makes your hair feel chalky and stiff!
Lori S.
Monroe , LA
TRESemmé Between Washes Fresh & Clean Dry Shampoo uploaded by Lori S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve tried several dry shampoos and this is now on the top of my list as one of my favorites. It doesn’t make my hair feel dried out, it doesn’t make my hair feel icky and it’s easy to wash out. It doesn’t smell bad and it doesn’t leave flakes or powder showing on my hair. TRESemmé Between Washes Fresh & Clean Dry Shampoo
Karla E.
Katy, TX
Review for: 4.3 oz
Buenísimo, deja un poco manchado cuando lo aplicas pero si funciona. #complementary si funciona!
Megan B.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: 4.3 oz
This product is okay. The scent is not my favorite, it’s a little bit overpowering for me. I don’t notice it leaving any white cast on my hair. But I do feel like there are better products on the market.
Monica H.
El Dorado, KS
Not my favorite dry shampoo. Leaves a strange texture to my hair and doesn’t do the best job of getting rid of oil.
to K.
TRESemmé Between Washes Fresh & Clean Dry Shampoo uploaded by to K.
Review for: 4.3 oz
This dry shampoo works well for every day use or for a refresh during the day. It has a very nice fresh smell and does not leave a sticky white residue. I have grey hair, I use this and other brands instead of washing my hair everyday. It keeps my hair soft and smooth. I spray it on and then fluff it through my hair with my hands and then comb it until it feels soft and smooth. I recommend for use after you work out if you are not going to wash hair right away. It revives your hair to feel fresh.
Mary B.
Bedford, TX
This is the only dry shampoo I buy. It doesn’t smell awful, it actually lasts more than 20 minutes and my hair doesn’t feel weighed down by it.
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
This smells very good and works great! No white streaks show up in my hair. My hair noticeably feels less oily and looks clean.