BeautyHair Styling ProductsTRESemmé
Between Washes Curl Revive Styling Foam

TRESemmé Between Washes Curl Revive Styling Foam

Extend your style with TRESemmé Curl Reviving Styling Foam. Instantly hydrates, refreshes and redefines for beautiful, healthy, frizz-free curls between washes.

Start your review of TRESemmé Between Washes Curl Revive Styling Foam!
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this shampoo and conditioner, it makes my hair feel and look healthy, it condition it , smells so nice, no improvements needed , it's affordable and I've been purchasing this for years, my hair isn't colord and it's very dry, I will continue to buy this brand. TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner Value Pack
Awi H.
Indianapolis
What is this? Never used this before and never seen this before. Is that for hair or what? Why do they said washes curl reviving styling foam?
glenny V.
Reading, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I am delighted with the fabulous result since my hair is very dry, it gives it a lot of shine and very good volume.🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 ''Risos súper lindos"
Ashley W.
Bowie, MD
Purchased at: CVS
The between Washes Curl Revive Styling foam is the perfect styling solution when you don’t wanna wash your hair. It’s lightweight & provides frizz control & curl definition, without no weigh down. If your looking for a curl enhancer that seals in moisture, & doesn’t require wetting your hair? Well ladies here it is! It hydrates, volumizes & reshapes curls. It’s so perfect for them lazy days when you don’t have time to wash or rewet your hair. And bonus it’s makes your hair smell refresh & it’s non sticky. My pics show the truth ladies!! I love it & will repurchase over & over!
Sophia G.
Norman, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
OK this is OK with it rated the best. Just because people say after you’re done washing your hair taking it out of the shower you’re supposed to scrunch it up and leave it on for 30 to 40 minutes or until it dries it. They prefer you to use a blow dry but it still didn’t work so I don’t know thank you love you!!❤️❤️
Annsley W.
This foam works really well for my hair type. I try and go as long as I can between washes (4-5 days) and this product makes the last day so much easier, but I wouldn’t use it back to back because it can cause buildup and that’s not the look.
Sherry L.
Kountze, TX
I use products that help my natural waves stick after washing my hair. Some are crunchy some oily. I like slight hold without oily look or stiff crunch. If it hurts my hair, I don't want it.
Vera S.
Love this foam! So good for hair styling! And it smells really great also. I would def recommend this product!
Olivia M.
Greenbrier, AR
This product was ok. It didn't really help with the curl part, but it is extremely humid where I live, I took that into account. It helped slightly with the between washes. I wouldn't use this again.
Stacy B.
Lugoff, SC
TRESemmé Between Washes Curl Revive Styling Foam uploaded by Stacy B.
My wavy/curly hair is just too much to wash everyday... this foam helped but made my roots a little sticky... but it smells great 😊
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dawn P.