Tresemme Beauty Full Volume Shampoo
Tresemme Beauty Full Volume Shampoo
By TRESemmé
Amanda T.
Detroit, MI

Did you guys see and feel the results?

Nathalie F.
Nathalie F.
Palm desert, CA
1 year, 7 months ago
Although i have curl and with curl usually comes volume, i definitely did see the difference the shampoo made. It gave a little more bounce to my curl and lift to my roots. Definitely great when i want to wear my hair down and kept the volume in my hair through out the day. I also love how soft to the touch it left my hair!!
Jillian P.
Jillian P.
1 year, 7 months ago
Not as much as I wish I had. It didn't do much for my hair :( But my hair is long and thin. I think it would be better for shorter hair!