BY TRESEMMÉ

Using conditioner after you shampoo can weigh hair down and leave it flat. TRESemme Beauty-Full Volume Reverse System, featuring TRESemme Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo, is a game-changing regimen that gives your hair amazing body and bounce. see more...

• What is your go to hair do when you are trying to grow out your h...2 Answers
  • Just got my samples in the mail today...I'm just wondering how co...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this who isn't a sponsored Youtuber? I really ne...15 Answers
Krystyna S.
Dallas
Will keep using but...

When I first purchased this shampoo a year ago I was incredibly excited to finally have volume in my hair. It definitely cleans my hair nicely, but the volume "addition" is limited unless you use all 4 products correctly.

Pros: cleans hair nicely, makes hair light and not weighed down (since you condition first), smells fresh, adds volume (con: mostly when you use all 4 products)
Cons: you have to use all 4 products to get the best results (this is not necessarily a con if you have all 4 products and have a lot of time, but if you're like me and have quick drying, fine hair you don't always plan to blow out your hair after showering)

Overall I do like this shampoo (and conditioner duo), and I continuously purchase it. I would recommend to any friend that has fat fine hair.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I tried this shampoo but it would not be my first choice of shampoo from Tresemme. It lathers ok but I would prefer another type. It made my hair more drier. My hair is very dry anyway. I was satisfied with the product it just didn’t agree with me.
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
I love all tresemme hair products. I think I have used just about everyone they have made. I love the affordability and accessibility of this. I actually like using different types so I'm constantly changing my shampoos and conditioners and this is a great one. Highly recommend this to anyone!!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
I️ tried this new system when it came out, you reverse the steps by conditioning first then shampooing. At first it was a little weird but I️ most say it works. It does give my hair more volume but if I️ use too much shampoo it will dry my hair out. Cheap and a great buy
Yahaira S.
As a curly haired girl, I love volume!
I have loose curls so my hair looks greta with volume and Tressemme does just this for me.
Also, with dry hair, i love that Tresseme shampoo is very hydrating!
Also, a little goes a long way!
Amberly R.
Stone Mtn, GA
Smells good. Currently in my shower I love that you can buy it with a pump they are a Little heavy so it makes it convenient and easy. It will give your hair volume. Just don't wear tour hair down with other products
Maribel G.
I’ve used this shampoo but not the conditioner it’s more expensive because it works backwards does not have a scent wish it did I love my hair smelling good’ treseme is okay not to bad or to good gets the job done
Emilie H.
Belton, MO
This is my current shampoo. I love the backwards use of conditioner first and shampoo last. I have really greasy hair and it it takes all of the great out of my hair. It adds volume also. I will continue buying.
Tatyanna R.
Milwaukee, WI
Only use this type of shampoo when I know Ima be doing something curls or something with volume in my hair! If I don’t use this my hair is pretty flat!! It’s been a great shampoo since it did what I look for.
Maria Gabriela G.
Winter Park, FL
This shampoo is sooooo good, this treatment help my hair be more pretty stronger and hydratate. I love the smell and the way this works, belive me this is amazing I recommended 100 percent to everyone
Darby W.
Southport, FL
Has anyone tried this who isn't a sponsored Youtuber? I really need new shampoo, but I don't want to buy something that sucks.
Hannah W.
Bear Creek, NC
Has anyone else had issues with having oily hair after a few weeks of using this product?
Shannon B.
Hickman, NE
Does this product work as well as one from the salon?
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Has anyone tried this reverse routine and does it really increase your volume? I was worried about the way my hair would feel if I shampooed away my conditioner!
Laura J.
Jonesborough, TN
Can you use on color treated hair?