TRESemmé Beauty-full Volume Reverse System Anti-static Shampoo

$6.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Looking for beautiful everyday volume? Let’s be honest: turning the volume up a notch isn’t that easy. To get hair that looks good, it often seems like you have to put up with hair that feels horrible. You skip conditioner because you’re afraid it’ll weigh your hair down. Or, you rely on a whole heap of styling products that give your hair volume, but make it stiff and sticky. It’s what we call ‘look but don’t touch’ hair. TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume is a game-changing range that means you don’t have to make that compromise. It’s specially formulated to give you beautiful bouncy hair that feels as great as it looks. How does it work? By flipping your whole hair-washing routine on its head. Instead of shampooing your hair and then following up with conditioner, TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo is designed to be used after the Pre-wash Conditioner. That way, your hair gets the conditioning it needs to feel smooth and silky, but maintains the bounce it needs to look fabulously full.

I have fine hair, but a lot of it, does this help keep shampoo and conditioner from weighing it down?
Are you going to stop making the step 2 beautiful volume shampoo
Start your review of TRESemmé Beauty-full Volume Reverse System Anti-static Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Indian Orch, MA
I really like this, my hair is straight & baby fine. I need volume. When I use this shampoo & conditioner it adds that extra Voume when I blow dry my hair it actually looks double the thickness. But you know after a couple of weaks I have to give it a break for a week or so cause it stops working for some reason. But after a little rest, then I go back to using it, Its awesome again.
Corpus Christi
The tough things about choosing shampoo are wanting the product to fit your standards to fulfill the ways that you hair works and handles the way you reacts to certain products. I loved that this product was an easy decision for my hair choosing. Cheap and a reliable products to work. I love it
My hair is long and straight and I wash it normally almost every day so it gets very staticy. I use the tresemme beauty full volume reverse system anti-static shampoo to combat this issue and it really helps my baby hairs to not stick out so much!
Purchase, NY
Tresemme is an amazing brand, and I have never had a problem with them. Their products work as advertised, and I really recommend spending the extra money to get this stuff. Works amazing, you won’t be disappointed.
North Kingstown
I highly recommend this product to someone who has not enough volume in your hair such as myself. It works wonders! The only thing I would improve is the scent but I am still very satisfied with this product.
crystal
I didn’t personally see a big difference in volume in my hair but it did make my hair feel clean and soft. If o could improve it I would put something in it to actually make a difference in volume in my hair.
Lawrence, MA
Love this brand. It really does what it’s supposed too and I love a voluminous hair. Just wish it will come on a travel size so I don’t have to carry the big bottles when I travel. Definitely will buy again.
Orlando, FL
At first I had an unmatched stamina buying tressmme products I had not heard much good.But as soon as I used it I realized that a lot had overdone it, but the line for oily voices has to improve
I have fine and thin hair. I loved the fullness I saw after the first use but since I have seberrioc dermatitis I had a flare up. I have recommended this to my friends and they love the outcome.
Newton, IL
Not the best shampoo but worked well for me when on a budget. Definitely antistatic, which was great because the dry winter makes my hair crazy. But did not give the volume I was looking for.

328 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...