TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Flexible Finish Hairspray uploaded by Stephanie O.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Weightless formulation with Fleximax Fixers helps hold your look, while keeping your hair's natural movement TRESemme Beauty-Full Volume Flexible Finish Hairspray helps maintain your bouncy style, without leaving hair feeling crisp or sticky.

Buy on Amazon
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
This is a great hair spray for after blow drying my hair to hold the volume in
Place. Its truly is a flexible hold unlike other hairsprays that get sticky or crunchy. I love this whole line, the reverse system, the mousse etc it’s Light weight so it doesn’t weigh your hair down. It leaves your hair Full of volume, soft and shiny and able to run your fingers through it it’s a great line.
Krystyna S.
Dallas
The best hold ever.

I've tried a countless number of hairsprays for my uncurlable hair. My hair is incredibly fine, and thus is almost impossible to curl, and barely holds a curl. Most hairsprays don't hold the curl for long, or freeze my hair to its sad death. But THIS ONE, no... this is perfect. Actually holds my curls for 4+ hours without killing my hair! It may not hold for 12 hours, but if I am going out for the night or have an important meeting, this is perfect for the time that I know I need to be noticed.

I would recommend this hairspray to anyone with fine hair like mine. I also think it helps to use the same shampoo and conditioner duo (that I also recommend)!
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
My new favorite hairspray! It gives my waves a nice hold without being crunchy or sticky. It has a light scent but nothing offensive. It’s super affordable at Walmart or Target. It gives my fine hair some volume!
Alyssa H.
Little Elm, TX
I have very mixed feelings about this hairspray...on one hand I love it because it gave volume and wasn't too stiff or sticky. However, by the end of the day the hairspray had no hold left. The volume was gone from my hair and the hairspray was not longer keeping my hair in place. I like how it truly is a flexible finish but I do want it to hold all day. Maybe I can't have both things? I'll continue trying hairsprays to find the perfect match.
Victoria H.
Schuyler, VA
Their hairspray is amazing. It smells good to. Im not sure what is with me and products smelling good. I just wouldn't want to put something in my hair that didn't smell good to me. If that makes sense. Anyway this is a amazing product with excellent hold. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Callie B.
Camas, WA
I honestly love this hairspray. It smells good and it works well for my hair. I have fine hair and it holds well and doesn't get super stiff or crunchy. It's a good price at Walmart and for that you can't beat it. This is one of the only hairsprays I'll use anymore.
Savannah P.
Brandon, MS
I don’t do much with my hair because it doesn’t hold curl very well but this product helps so much with keeping the curl! Also it has a nice smell to it. It’s pretty reasonable in price. I recommend this product.
Diana M.
This hairspray is great! It keeps my hair in place all day, and I love it. 10/10. It is long lasting too! I never have to reapply. It is a very good value as well. It is not pricey. I will definitely buy again.
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
Easy to find at Walmart and it’s very inexpensive. Works great and isn’t too sticky. Keeps my baby hairs in place all day long. Doesn’t make my hair too stiff either. Highly recommend trying this hair spray!
Dominique L.
Barbourville, KY
I love this hairspray. It works very well for holding curls and does not feel rock hard nor leave your hair straw-like. It also smells really good and lasts almost all day. Definitely recommend this product.
Alex M.
Clayton, MO
What sort of finish does this leave?
This hairspray is the best and I can't find it anymore. Can someone recommend a similar product?