TRESemmé Anti-Sponge Shampoo

Moisturizes and nourishes hair to control frizz. Helps prevent dryness to keep hair smooth and manageable. Longing for your style to look sleeker. It cleanses and smoothes rougher-textured strands of hair to give you the soft, frizz-free look you crave. Its aloe-enriched formula tames flyaways and protect against breakage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TRESemmé Anti-Sponge Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Tonopah, AZ
Love this makes my hair feel silky smooth and shiny. Smells wonderful this formula is perfect
Love the light scent.. Leaves my hair feeling clean. It really does help with with the frizz
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Anazing product !! love the smell and the nubnles! very refreshing!!! no need of conditioner
Northport, NY
Not a great product, I am not a big fan, my hair didn't get how I wanted, my hair got wavy
Supper good for nappy curly hair cut prevents dryness on skin has a lot of good ingredients
Works great on dry hair. Makes my hair feel smooth and clean. Helps it not look so dead.
Jackson, MI
I love the smell and how it makes my hair feel. Its like......silky and I like it a lot.
Wichita, KS
I recommend this shampoo for people with really thick hair, it gives to a little texture.
Brooklyn, NY
I like tresemme anti sponge shampoo because it cleans a lot dipper so that very important
Leaves hair smelling wonderful in the morning got loads for Christmas, good for long hair

Looking for your answer?